Kerala PSC LDC Salary and Job Profile- Check CTC, Perks, and Benefits
Kerala PSC LDC Salary and Job Profile: The salary of a Lower Divisional Clerk in Kerala Public Service Commission as per the 10th pay commission is INR 9190 to INR 15780. In this article, you can check pay scale, Salary structure, In hand salary, allowances, career growth and more.
Kerala Public Service Commission conducts an exam for recruitment of various posts of Lower Division Clerks. It is one of the most longed-for Public Service Exams in Kerala. The selection to this post is made on the basis of a competitive test of the SSLC standard. The candidates who get selected as Lower Division Clerks generally get to work in administrative sections of various departments of the Kerala state government. Their nature of work is clerical.
Kerala PSC LDC Annual Package
The Annual Package for Lower Division Clerks in Kerala Government is between INR 110280 to INR 189360 as per the latest recruitment notification released by the commission. In addition, the employee will get allowances and other benefits.
Kerala PSC LDC Salary Structure
The monthly salary for LDCs of Kerala Government ranges between INR 9190 to INR 15780. In addition, the employees also enjoy the facilities provided by a government job. The salary is governed by the 10th pay commission. There are many benefits like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance etc. Here are the details about the In hand salary for all the posts.
Kerala PSC LDC Perks and Additional Benefits
The Kerala Public Service Commission gives many additional perks and benefits to their employees who join the commission as Lower Division Clerk. Here, we are providing the list of allowances that a Lower Division Clerk gets :
- An LDC will get 15% Dearness Allowance in metro cities. However this is revised on a quarterly basis. The dearness allowance also depends upon the rate of inflation in the country.
- An LDC also gets a House Rent Allowance of approximately INR 2400. However, HRA increases with the promotion of the lower division clerks.
- There are also certain deductions from the salary of LDCs. For example, Provident Fund deductions of INR 1700, Insurance deduction of INR 600 and pension Deduction of INR 3197.
- They also get an annual increment in their salaries.
- They also get Transport allowances by virtue of which they can travel at a concessional rate locally or within the country. However, Particular employees’ travel allowance differs according to their place of posting.
Know how to download Kerala PSC LDC Result here!
Kerala PSC LDC Salary Slip
The basic salary as per the latest recruitment notification received by the Lower Division Clerks working under the Kerala Government has some deductions in it. They are listed as follows.
- Pension Deduction
- General Provident Fund Deduction
- Professional Tax Deductions
- Insurance Deductions
Income tax deductions will be nil if the investment will be correctly planned by the employees.
Check and download the Latest Kerala PSC LDC Syllabus here!
Kerala PSC LDC Job Profile
The LDCs are considered as a basic post in Kerala Government. The duty and responsibility of an LDC includes activities such as:
- maintaining the information records
- running errands
- Office supervision
- Preparation of drafts and composition of official letters, notices and other archives
- Registration of mails and data entry jobs
- Maintaining documents and records and workflow in the office
- Preparation of salary slips for other staff.
Kerala PSC LDC Career Growth and Promotion
The Lower Division Clerks working under Kerala Public Service Commission are the lowest rank. They can be promoted to the post of Upper Division Clerks after completion of one year of residency in that specific office. However after promotion they can become Deputy Collector, Regional Duty Officer and Section Officers.
Kerala PSC LDC Salary and Job Profile FAQs
The basic salary for a LDC in Kerala government ranges between Rs. 110280 to Rs.189360
The basic monthly salary for a KPSC LDC is INR 9190.
The KPSC LDC gets various allowances such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance and Transport Allowance.
As per the last year’s notification there is no probation period in Kerala PSC LDC.
A lower divisional clerk has duties like maintaining the information records, Office supervision, Registration of mails, data entry jobs, etc.