Amazon Quiz Answers 16 June 2022: Just like every day, a new set of questions have arrived for the Amazon Quiz on 16th June. Contestants in huge numbers will submit their answers. The ones who answer right will be considered for the lucky draw. The prize for today is Rs. 30,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Finally, the list of winners will be out. Read this article to know the answers and submit to be one of the lucky winners.
Check the 15th June Amazon Quiz Answers
|Quiz name||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Date||16 June 2022|
|Start time||12:00 AM|
|End time||11:59 PM|
|Declaration of winner||17 June 2022|
|Winning prize||Rs. 30000 Amazon Pay Balance|
Amazon Quiz Answers Today- 16 June 2022
The questions along with their correct answers are as follows.
- Matter Middelkoop partnered which Indian in the 2022 French Open, where they reached the semi finals?
Answer- ✅(A) Rohan Bopanna
- Farhan Akhtar will make his MCU debut by starring in which Marvel Studios web series?
Answer- ✅(D) Ms Marvel
- According to Forbes Real time billionaire list, whom did Mukesh Ambani replace to become India’s richest man again?
Answer- ✅(B) Gautam Adani
- Where is the tiniest desert of the world located?
Answer- ✅(D) Canada
- The founder of this app initially created a website known as what?
Answer- ✅(A) FaceMash
|Amazon Quiz Answers||Anocovax- India’s First COVID-19 vaccine||ESIC UDC Previous Year Papers|
|Play Bhagyalaxmi Lottery Result||UP TGT PGT Vacancy||ESIC UDC Salary & Job Profile|
Amazon Winners List Today- 16th June 2022
The winners of 15th June’s Amazon Quiz are given below.
|1||Vishal||Rs. 1000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|2||Atanu Sarkar||Rs. 1000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|3||Sarvade Vijay||Rs. 1000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|4||Jaya Kumar Naik||Rs. 1000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|5||Nivetha||Rs. 1000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|6||Ankit Jain||Rs. 1000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|7||Chandan Kumar||Rs. 1000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|8||Shireen Sheikh||Rs. 1000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|9||Samarth Bansal||Rs. 1000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|10||Aashutosh||Rs. 1000 Amazon Pay Balance|
This is all for today’s article. We hope this was helpful.