Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Exam Notification
Assistant Professor Recruitment for the year 2022 is released for certain posts by the Kerala Public Service Commission. The Kerala Public Service Commission has notified 1 opening for Kerala PSC Assistant Professor. Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Exam Notification has been released for Home Science (General). The goal of this notification is to fill the Assistant Professor Home Science (General).
- Applicants can only register online for the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor job.
- To avoid wasting time in the recruitment process, candidates should complete the application form before the deadline.
- The Kerala PSC Assistant Professor recruitment procedure is divided into two stages: a written test and a personal interview.
- Based on the written exam, a ranked list of candidates is released, and the shortlisted students are then invited for a personal interview. Students who pass this stage of interviews will be summoned for document verification before being hired. Read Kerala PSC registration
- Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Exam Notification Overview
- Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022
- Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Apply Online 2022
- How to Apply for Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Exam?
- Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Selection Process 2022
- Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2022
- Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2022
- Steps to Download Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022
- Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Salary 2022
- Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Cut Off 2022
- Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Answer Key 2022
- Prescribed Books for Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Exam
- Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Result 2022
- Kerala PSC Assistant Professor FAQs:-
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Exam Notification Overview
This article presents all of the details about the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment. Read the complete article to learn more about the KPSC Assistant Professor opening, the hiring process, the exam date, eligibility and qualifications, the syllabus, the exam pattern, the outcome, the cut-offs, the salary, and commonly asked questions.
|Exam Conducting Body||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Notification Release Date||01 October 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||02 November 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Job Location||Across various districts of Kerala|
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022
The Kerala Public Service Commission has released a notification for the post of Assistant Professor in one Subject. The commission will release the notification for the rest of the posts in a phased manner. Applicants can look at the official website or visit this page further to get the latest notifications.
|Concerned Subjects||Number of Vacancies|
|Home Science (General)||01|
|Emergency Medicine||To be announced|
|Pediatric Nephrology||To be announced|
|Statistics||To be announced|
|Economics||To be announced|
|Sanskrit (Sahithya)||To be announced|
|Sanskrit (Jyothisha)||To be announced|
|Statistics and Demography||To be announced|
|History||To be announced|
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Apply Online 2022
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor’s official notification for 01 stream is released. Notification for the rest of the posts will be released soon. Before applying online for the job, all candidates must meet the required Kerala PSC Assistant Professor eligibility requirements as stated in the official Kerala PSC Assistant Professor notice.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Exam?
The procedure for submitting an online application for the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Exam Notification is fairly straightforward and is outlined below in simple steps. Before you apply, double-check that you have all of the essential documents. Your passport-size colorful photograph and scanned signature are included in these documents.
Note: Once the application process begins, the link will be activated.
- Access the Kerala PSC official website or the above-mentioned link.
- Select One-Time Registration from the drop-down menu.
- After you’ve completed the registration process, you’ll be given a registration ID and password. Log in using these credentials on the Kerala PSC Thulasi website.
- Click on the Apply Online link in the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment announcement 2022.
- Fill in all of your information with care. A recent passport-sized photo with your name and date printed at the bottom should be used for the application. Use our photo resizing tool if you’re having problems submitting a photo, signature, or thumb impression.
- To print the application, go to “Registration Card” and select “Print.”
Ensure all of the information is correct since you won’t be able to edit anything once the form is completed. They may also reject your application if they discover any errors in the details throughout the document verification process. After submitting the form, you will be given a username with which to log in. Make a note of the username because you’ll need it for future stage alerts.
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Selection Process 2022
If you want to sit for the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor exam, you would have to go through three steps before being hired. To be considered for the position of Assistant Professor in the Kerala Public Service Commission, candidates must pass these steps.
- Written Exam: The written exam assesses candidates’ knowledge to see if they are qualified for this position. English, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, and Professional Knowledge are the five sections of the written test. To be considered for the interviewing round, candidates must score higher than the cut-off marks.
- Interview: Applicants who have been chosen will be contacted for an interview. In the interview, they will test your professional knowledge to see if you have enough ability to teach the subject in question. If you pass the interview, you will be required to complete the document verification stage.
- Document Verification: Nominees must produce all required documents at this stage. The joining letter will be sent to you once the documents have been validated. The following is a list of documents that must be submitted at the document verification stage for the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor position:
- Marksheet of the master’s degree
- All other educational documents
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- ID Proof
- Transfer Certificate (if any)
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria 2022
A Master’s degree in the subject with at least 55 percent marks is the minimum requirement for a Kerala PSC Assistant Professor appointment. For aspirants applying for other disciplines, the age limit ranges from 22 to 40 years. You can apply for the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor exam if you match the minimum eligibility requirements.
- Minimum Age: 22 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
In Kerala PSC, the age restriction for the general category of Assistant Professor is 22 to 40 years. Candidates belonging to reserved category groups, such as SC, ST, OBC, and BPL must check the age relaxation notification by the government of Kerala.
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Educational Qualification
- Master’s Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 55% marks or its equivalent and a good academic record.
- Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the subject concerned specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the state government on this behalf. Candidates with knowledge of Malayalam get priority when there is tie.
Other Eligibility Conditions
- Candidates who have acquired Non-qualifying degrees viz. Ph.D/M.Phil/Post Doctoral Fellowship will be awarded weightage marks provided that such Non-qualifying degrees shall be in the subjects pertaining to the basic qualification stipulated for the post. Weightage marks for Non-qualifying degrees for ranking will be awarded as detailed below:
- Non-Qualifying M.Phil – 2 Marks
- Non-Qualifying Ph.D. – 4 Marks
- Both M.Phil & Ph.D (Non-Qualifying) – 5 Marks
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship – 2 Marks
- A non-Qualifying degree means the additional qualifications which are earned apart from the qualifications insisted on as essential qualifications for the post. If Ph.D/M.Phil/Post Doctoral Fellowship is reckoned as a necessary qualification for the post, weightage marks will not be awarded for it.
- Candidates who have obtained Ph.D. Degree in the subject concerned, are exempted from passing the NET examination
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2022
Topics from English, Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge, Reasoning, and Professional Knowledge are included in the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Written exam. The Kerala PSC Assistant Professor exam syllabus is listed below for each subject.
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement
- Sentence Corrections
- Word Formations
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Phrase Replacement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Para Jumbles
- Number Ranking
- Clocks & Calendars
- Alphabet Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Number Series
- Statements & Arguments
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making
- Statements & Conclusions
- Data Interpretation
- Embedded Figures
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Volume and Surface Area
- Problems on HCF & LCM.
- Compound Interest
- Chain Rule
- Simple Interest
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Boats and Streams
- Time and Distance
- Allegation or Mixture
- Surds and Indices
- States and Capitals
- Countries and Currencies
- Economic Scene
- Countries and Capitals
- Indian Constitution
- Daily News
- National and International affairs
- Famous Personalities.
- Current Events
- Scientific Research
- Art and Culture
- Current General Knowledge
- You may get the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Curriculum by downloading the subject-wise syllabus for professional topics.
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2022
The Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Exam 2022 will include 100 questions with a total of 100 points. The exam will last 75 minutes in total. The question will be divided into five portions. Check the Exam pattern table:
1 hour and 15 minutes
Steps to Download Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022
The Kerala Public Service Commission will publish the KPSC Assistant Professor admit card 15 days before the test date. While downloading the admit card, you need to have your login and password handy. The following are the steps to obtain the KPSC Assistant Professor admit card:
- Open the Kerala PSC Thulasi website or use the direct URL provided above.
- Log in using the username and password you created when you registered.
- To get your Kerala PSC Assistant Professor admission card for 2022, go to this page.
- Fill up your information, including your registration number, date of birth, and ID number.
- On the screen, you will see your Kerala PSC Assistant admission card. To acquire a hard copy of your admissions, click the print button.
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Salary 2022
The Kerala PSC follows the UGC guidelines for remuneration. remunerationThe guest lecture pay is Rs 1500 for each lecture. The salary structure of Kerala PSC Assistant Professor:
|Assistant Professor Job Level||Salary – Grade Pay||Salary Structure for Entry Pay|
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Cut Off 2022
Kerala Public Service Commission releases the Kerala PSC Assistant Professor cut-off marks shortly after the results are declared. The cut-off points for Kerala PSC Assistant Professor are determined by a number of variables. These considerations include the exam’s difficulty level, the number of openings, and the previous year’s cut-off marks. Students who score higher than the cut-off score qualify for the interview round. KPSC will release this years’ cut-off after the exam. Here is the previous year cut-off list.
|Subject||Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Cut Off|
|Assistant Professor in Pulmonary Medicine||48.33|
|Assistant Professor in Ophthalmology||60|
|Assistant Professor in Sanitary Chemistry||37.67|
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Answer Key 2022
Kerala PSC publishes the answer key on its official website in few weeks time after the exam is over. Download the answer key from the Kerala PSC’s official website. The following are the simple steps to obtain the Answer Key:
- Visit Kerala PSC’s official website
- Select the answer key option from the downloads tab by hovering your mouse over it.
- Depending on your situation, choose Answer key – written exam or Answer key – OMR exam.
- Look for the Assistant Professor exam answer keys and click the download link.
- Raise objection within the due date.
Prescribed Books for Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Exam
The following textbooks are recommended by professional expert faculty members and trainers and are based on the most recent Kerala PSC Assistant Professor syllabus.
|Verbal and non-verbal reasoning||Reasoning||S.Chand & Co. ltd||Dr. R.S Agrawal|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Quantitative Aptitude||Arihant||Rajesh Verma|
|Mathematics for Basic concepts||Quantitative Aptitude||Dhanpat Rai Publication||R.D. Sharma|
|GS for General Competition||General Awareness||KD Campus||Neetu Singh|
|A mirror of Common Errors||English||Student Friends||A.K. Singh|
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Result 2022
The results will be accessible on the Kerala PSC’s official website. To see the notification for the release of the results, one must visit the website on a regular basis. The steps for downloading the exam result are as follows:
Steps to download Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Results in 2022
- Open the Kerala PSC Official Website or click on the link provided above.
- Select the Ranked List option under the Results tab.
- Find the Assistant Professor result in the relevant subject and click the download link on the newly available page.
- Check your outcome and rank by downloading the generated file.
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor FAQs:-
To complete the assistant professor application form, go to the official website.
The application process is conducted entirely online. You must first register on the official website in order to fill out the application.
You must have a master’s degree and be between the ages of 22 and 40 to be considered for this position. For the reserved category, there is some leeway, but the candidate must consult the official website.
The total number of questions is 100, and the maximum score is 100. Each question is worth one point. There is a 1/3rd mark penalty for each incorrect answer.
Candidates who hold a UGC NET or equivalent qualification and are under the age of 40 are eligible to apply for the position. The qualifications for each position differ.