IB ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022| Know the vacancy details, eligibility criteria and more
The Ministry of Home Affairs conducts the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officers Examination to hire eligible individuals for Grade 2, Group C (non-gazetted, non-ministerial) executive posts at the IB (Intelligence Bureau). This year, 150 Grade 2/Technical positions have been announced. Candidates can apply for the position starting on April 16th and ending on May 7th, 2022. This annual national competitive examination is performed to fill the corresponding positions. Before you begin your preparation, make sure you have a good understanding of the recruiting exam. We’ve covered all you need to know about the IB ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022 in this post.
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau|
|Official Website||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Exam Name||Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officers Examination|
|Selection Procedure||GATE Score & Interview|
|Starting Date to Apply||16 April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||7 May 2022|
- IB ACIO Technical Vacancy
- How to Apply for the IB ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022?
- IB ACIO Technical Recruitment Selection Process
- IB ACIO Technical Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit (as on 07.05.2022)
- Age Relaxation
- Educational Qualification
- IB ACIO Technical Salary
- IB ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
IB ACIO Technical Vacancy
Candidates can check out the table given below to know more about the IB ACIO Recruitment Vacancy which is released on 13 April 2022 on the official website of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
|CS & IT||30||6||6||8||6||56|
How to Apply for the IB ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022?
If you want to appear for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment of ACIO Technical, you must properly complete the application form. From April 16th until May 7th, 2022, the application form will be available on the organization’s official website. Follow the steps below to complete your online application form.
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Intelligence Bureau.
Step 2: Find the direct link for the IB ACIO Recruitment 2022
Step 3: Click on the link provided and fill in all the registration details.
Step 4: Create your User ID and password to log in to the portal.
Step 5: With the login credentials provided, log in to the portal fill in the details and upload the documents required.
Step 6: Submit the application form and pay the application fee.
Step 7: Download the application form as a PDF and take a printout as well for future reference.
Candidates can check out the application fee that is to be paid while submitting the application form for the IB ACIO Technical Recruitment.
|SC/ST/Female/ex-Servicemen||No Application Fee|
IB ACIO Technical Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process for the IB ACIO Technical Recruitment includes the following
- Candidates with a valid GATE score card of 2020/21/22 will be shortlisted ten times the number of openings and will be contacted straight for the interview.
- The interview will be used to assess Subject Knowledge and Communication Skills in the appropriate subject.
- The merit list will be formed by combining the GATE and interview scores.
IB ACIO Technical Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the ACIO Technical positions available at the Intelligence Bureau are important for the aspirants to fulfill. Check out the details given below.
Age Limit (as on 07.05.2022)
To apply for the recruitment of Intelligence Bureau ACIO Technical posts, candidates must follow the given age limit.
- The minimum age is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 27 years.
Check out the age relaxation set by the official authorities for the Technical positions at Intelligence Bureau for the candidates belonging to particular categories.
|Departmental Candidates with 3 years of continuous service||Upto the age of 40 years|
Here is the detailed information regarding the educational qualification for the ACIO Technical post at the Intelligence Bureau.
Candidates must have a valid GATE score card from GATE 2020, 2021, or 2022 in Electronics & Communication or Computer Science & Information Technology, as well as the following:
- B.E or B.Tech in the fields of Electronics or Electronics & Tele-communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering; from a Government recognised University/College/Institute.
- a Master’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Physics with Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science; or a Master’s Degree in Computer Applications from a Government-recognized University/College/Institute.
IB ACIO Technical Salary
The salary of an IB ACIO is set in line with the 7th pay commission. This position’s salary range is INR 44900 – 142400, with grade pay of INR 4200. (PB-2).
Hope this article on IB ACIO Technical Recruitment was helpful. For any doubts, do mention them in the comment.
IB ACIO Technical Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
The maximum age limit is 27 years.
A total of 150 vacancies are available.
On the official website of the Intelligence Bureau, candidates can find the direct link to the application for the position of ACIO Technical.
Candidates must have a valid GATE score card from GATE 2020, 2021, or 2022 in Electronics & Communication or Computer Science & Information Technology.
The application fee to be paid by candidates belonging to the General/EWS/OBC categories is INR 100.