Throughout the year, the Bihar Public Service Commission holds different recruitment campaigns to employ qualified people for various positions based on merit. One of these is the BPSC Assistant Professor recruitment, which is being held to choose qualified applicants for various Government Engineering Colleges and topics. It is important that applicants have a sound preparation strategy in place so that they may confidently pass the test on their first try. Here are some BPSC Assistant Professor Preparation Tips to help applicants excel in the examination.
- The BPSC Assistant Professor’s written test is a crucial element of the selection process.
- To succeed on your first try, you must have a sound preparation approach and plan.
Check out the best BPSC Assistant Professor Preparation Tips given below and get ready to outshine in the examination.
Preparation Tips and Strategy
Staying optimistic and believing in yourself is the most important step to take when studying for any competitive exam. Candidates who are taking the BPSC Assistant Professor Exam can use the advice provided to help them prepare.
- Examine the material as well as the test pattern in detail.
- Create a daily timetable and a self-study strategy. Stick to it as closely as possible.
- Assign the same duration of hours to each subject.
- Determine where you need to improve and devote yourself to it.
- Experts’ recommendations for the greatest books on each subject.
- Take a look at the BPSC Assistant Professor question papers from the previous year’s test and note the different sorts of questions that were asked.
Know more about the BPSC Assistant Professor Exam Analysis here.
BPSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern
Candidates must have a thorough knowledge of the exam pattern which is given below in the table. The exam format for the BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment is given in the table below.
- In this recruitment, the written test has a weightage of 40 marks.
- This examination will be worth a total of 100 marks.
- You must answer several objective questions on the above-mentioned subjects from the BPSC Assistant Professor syllabus.
- Candidates who pass the written exam will be invited to the interview, which has a 15 marks weightage.
- In addition, academic achievements will be worth 20 marks, and prior experience will be worth 25 marks.
|General Studies’Aptitude||40||90 minutes|
Check out the RRB Group D Examination details here.
Hope this article on BPSC Assistant Professor Preparation Tips 2022 was helpful. For any doubts, do mention them in the comment.
BPSC Assistant Professor Preparation Tips– FAQs
If you have a good study approach that you stick to on a regular basis, you should be able to finish the test preparation in around 6 months.
You can start studying by looking over the full test curriculum and pattern.
To review what you’ve learned, use mock tests, prior year papers, and test series.
The Assistant Professor Exam administered by the BPSC is not challenging.
General Studies and Aptitude are the subjects included in the BPSC Assistant Professor Examination.