WB Primary TET Syllabus 2022: Check Out The Detailed Syllabus Here
The West Bengal Board of Primary Education has released the WB Primary TET Recruitment 2022 notification. The board has also started to accept online applications for this post. The application process for this post was started on 14th October 2022 and the last date of submission is 3rd November 2022 till 24:00 hours. Candidates are advised to read the entire syllabus carefully if they want to prepare well for the exam. You can find the syllabus for the WB Primary TET Recruitment 2022 below.
- WB Primary TET Syllabus 2022: Syllabus
- Click here to download WB Primary TET Recruitment 2022 notification!
- WB Primary TET Syllabus 2022: Language Proficiency Test
- WB Primary TET Syllabus 2022: Exam Pattern
- WB Primary TET Syllabus 2022: Important Books
- WB Primary TET Syllabus 2022: FAQs
WB Primary TET Syllabus 2022: Syllabus
The WB Primary TET Syllabus 2022 is divided into two parts. The table given below will give you the topics of this syllabus.
Critical English with 30 MCQ
Child Development and Pedagogy with 30 MCQ
Mathematics with 30 MCQ
Environmental Studies with 30 MCQ
Bengali Language with 30 MCQ
Click here to download WB Primary TET Recruitment 2022 notification!
WB Primary TET Syllabus 2022: Language Proficiency Test
For WB Primary TET syllabus 2022 PDF download, you can find the link in this article. In the language proficiency test, candidates have to give tests for two languages.
The candidates themselves will select the first language for the test. Here is the list of languages that they can choose from.
The second language will be English. With this test, the communication and comprehension abilities of the candidates will be checked.
WB Primary TET Syllabus 2022: Exam Pattern
Apart from the WB Primary TET syllabus download, this article also has information about the exam pattern of the WB Primary TET Recruitment 2022. Here it is:
- The WB Primary TET Exam Pattern consists of only one paper, which is called Paper 1, and it is to be conducted for classes 1 to 5.
- The WB Primary TET Exam will be conducted offline, in pen and paper mode.
- Questions from 5 subjects will be asked in this TET exam. Of these five subjects, two are language papers.
- The questions will be asked in the MCQ format and every question will be of 1 mark each. The provision of negative marking is not there in this exam.
- There will be a total of 150 questions in this exam and the candidate will get a composite time of 3 hours to complete the test.
- Candidates can download the WB Primary TET syllabus 2022 PDF download in Bengali to understand it well.
Child Development and Pedagogy
WB Primary TET Syllabus 2022: Important Books
Candidates preparing for the WB Primary TET Recruitment 2022 should read the books mentioned below.
Child Development and Pedagogy
CTET Child Development and Pedagogy for Paper I and Paper II
It helps in studying the basic concepts related to child development.
Child Development and Pedagogy for Paper I and Paper II
This guide is best for candidates who seek a description of different topics.
Chhaya West Bengal Primary TET Challenger in English
Chhaya Prakashani Editorial Team
This one contains an explanation of all the important topics of English.
English for TET
DT Editorial Services
The candidates can use this book as good practice material for objective questions.
Oxizone Books New Primary TET Practice Plus in Bengali – 2nd Edition
Oxizone Editorial Team
The book is useful in basking all the concepts of Bengali language
Primary TET ( Bengali ) 2022
S K Jana
It is a very helpful book for practising the objective questions for the subject.
West Bengal TET Math
Arvind Mohan Dwivedi
This book helps in clearing all the basic concepts of mathematics
Mathematics for TET
The candidates can use this book for practising a lot of objective questions and mastering their preparations.
TET Social Studies
This book highlights all the important topics and chapters related to the subject.
West Bengal TET (VI-VIII) Social Study
The best part about this book is its simple language and precise explanation.
Environmental Studies for CTET
It comprises a lot of practice questions and previous year’s papers.
TET Environmental Studies
This book explains the basic concepts of the subject in a more lucid manner.
WB Primary TET Syllabus 2022: FAQs
Once you clear the written exam, you will be called for document verification, character verification and other formalities.
There are a total of 5 subjects from which questions will be asked in this exam.
Yes, you can easily download the WB Primary TET syllabus in Bengali PDF file from the link provided above.
The last date of the application is 3rd November 2022.
The official website of the board is www.wbbpeonline.com.