ESIC MTS Cut Off 2022- The Cut off for Prelims exam was out on the 22nd of May 2022. The exam took place on the 7th of May 2022. The Mains exam was held on 5th June 2022 and its cut off is not out yet.
- The ESIC will be releasing the Mains Cut-Off marks along with their merit list.
- The Cut-Off Marks vary from one category to another category and also from one state to another
- There will be two examinations in the whole selection process. Phase-1 is Prelims Examination & Phase-2 is Mains Examination. Cut-Off Marks is different for both examinations
- The Candidate needs to surpass the Cut-Off to get selection in ESIC MTS.
ESIC MTS Prelims Cut Off 2022
The cut off marks for each category is as follows.
|Region||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||PwBD- A||PwBD- B||PwBD- C||PwBD-D&E||Ex- Servicemen|
|MADHYA PRADESH||165.75||145.50||169.50$||159||169.50||156||75.25 *||145.75||–||101|
|NORTH EAST REGION||168||–||167.25||153.50||171.50||–||83.5 0*||–||–||80.75|
|WEST BENGAL & SIKKIM||172.50||163.50||175||164||179.25||162.50||146.25||164.50||60*||133.25|
Previous Year Cut-Off Marks
Candidates preparing for the Multi Tasking Staff exam can go through the below table for the previous year cut-off. This will help them to understand the pattern of Cut Off and keep it as a benchmark during their preparation.
|Category||Previous Year Cut Off of ESIC MTS|
|Visually Impaired Candidate||56.25|
|Hearing Impaired Candidate||80.50|
Check the ESIC MTS Admit Card details Here!
ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Expected Cut Off Marks 2022
ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2022 has not released official Cut Off marks for 2022. So it is expected Cut Off for 2022 based on the previous year’s Cut Off. All details are mentioned below regarding the Cut Off.
|Category||Expected Year Cut Off of ESIC MTS|
|Visually Impaired Candidate||55-58|
|Hearing Impaired Candidate||80-85|
Know the list of best ESIC MTS books
How to Download the MTS Cut-Off Marks 2022?
- Open the official Website of ESIC
- On the Homepage, under the “Recruitment” tab search for ESIC MTS result
- Click on the Result notification, and in that, you’ll find Cut-Off
- The Candidate can also download and save it for future references
- The Candidate can compare their marks scored by them with the Cut-Off marks to know if they have qualified the exam
Get details of the ESIC MTS Cut Offs here
Factors Affecting the Cut Off
There are several factors that would affect the Cut-Off list. All candidates need to know all the factors that affect the Cut-Off, Which is listed below.
- The Number of Candidates:- If the number of candidates is increased then the Cut-Off was gone higher, and if the number of candidates is decreasing then the Cut-Off was decreased
- Difficulty Level of Examination: If the exam is difficult then the Cut-Off is usually low, But if the exam is moderate to Difficult then the Cut-Off goes higher then expected
- Depend on vacancy: If the commission released a huge number of vacancies then the Cut-Off is usually low but if the vacancy is released minimum then the Cut-Off goes higher than expected
- State-Wise Cut-Off: In this vacancy, State-Wise Cut-Offs are given by the commission. So that Cut-Off is low and high is varied in different states according to the vacancy availability
Click here to check ESIC MTS Eligibility details!
ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Minimum Qualifying Marks 2022
In order to be selected, candidates are required to score a certain percentage of minimum marks in the ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Examination 2022. Details are given below.
|Categories||ESIC MTS Minimum Qualifying Marks Percentage|
|UR||90 Marks (45%)|
|OBC||80 Marks (40%)|
|EWS||80 Marks (40%)|
|SC||70 Marks (35%)|
|ST||70 Marks (35%)|
|Ex. Servicemen||70 Marks (35%)|
|PWD||60 Marks (30%)|
Note- It is just Minimum Qualifying marks, It doesn’t mean to qualify for ESIC MTS post-selection. Each category will have certain cut-off marks above this, which they need to surpass in order to qualify for the examination.
Check the ESIC MTS Syllabus and Exam pattern here.
ESIC MTS Cut-Off FAQs
The Official Cut-Off has not been announced yet.
There is no Sectional Cut-Off for ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Examination 2022.
The ESIC MTS Cut-Off Marks will be available on the official Website.
Yes, Category wise & State Wise Cut-Off is different.
The Number of Vacancies, Number of candidates, and the level of examination are affecting the ESIC MTS Cut-Off.