ESIC MTS Eligibility Criteria- Age Limit, Educational Qualification & Nationality
ESIC MTS Eligibility Criteria: The exam for ESIC MTS recruitment took place on 5th June. Numerous candidates applied. However, there was an eligibility criteria that needed to be fulfilled.
- The ESIC released 1956 Vacancies for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in 2022
- It is important to go through the ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Eligibility Criteria, which help you understand if you are eligible.
- Aspirants from India or Candidates planning to permanently settle in India can apply for this recruitment drive.
- To be a part of such a notorious government institution, individuals must meet specific qualifications, similar to educational requirements and age restrictions, in order to be considered for the desired position.
- ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Eligibility Criteria 2022
- ESIC Multi Tasking Staff Age Limit 2022
- ESIC Multi Tasking Staff Educational Qualification
- Nationality Criteria to Apply for ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Examination 2022
- ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Number of Attempts
- ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Experience
- ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Eligibility Criteria – Important Points
- ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Eligibility Criteria 2022 FAQs
ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Eligibility Criteria 2022
You have to be double-checked the Eligibility Criteria of requirement, In this article, we have covered all of the relevant data for the ESIC MTS Recruitment Exam 2022.
|Age||Min: 18 years|
Max: 25 years
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass|
|Nationality||Citizen of India, Nepal, or Bhutan|
|Number of Attempts||Not Defined|
|Important Points||Make sure to have all the document required|
Identical signature on all documents
To have documents with the full DOB
Check the ESIC MTS Admit Card details Here!
ESIC Multi Tasking Staff Age Limit 2022
The candidate who falls within the age limit can apply for ESIC Multi Tasking Staff recruitment 2022.
- Min Age: 18 years
- Max Age: 25 years
The following categories will get age relaxation.
|PWD||UR- 10 Years|
OBC- 13 Years
SC/ST- 15 Years
|Ex-Servicemen||UR- 3 Years (*)OBC- 6 Years (*)SC/ST- 8 Years (*)(*) after deduction of the military service rendered for the actual age|
|ESIC worker/Government worker who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on ending the date for receipt of application||UR- up to 40 Years|
OBC- up to 43 Years
SC/ST- up to 45 Years
Note:- Aspirants should continue to have the status of ESIC/Government worker till the time of appointment, in the event of selection
|Other categories of persons||In agreement with the instructions and orders of Govt. of India.|
Check all the ESIC MTS Books details here!
ESIC Multi Tasking Staff Educational Qualification
Applicant for the ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) recruitment 2022 must have completed Matriculation (10th grade) or have an equivalent qualification.
Nationality Criteria to Apply for ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Examination 2022
A Candidate must be either
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January. 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Know category-wise ESIC MTS Cut Off marks here!
ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Number of Attempts
The number of attempts is not specified by the Employees State Insurance Corporation. Applicants within 25 Years of age can apply multiple times if eligible.
Check ESIC MTS Syllabus and Exam Pattern here!
ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Experience
There is no information about Experience given by the ESIC. The Candidates after Matriculation (10th Standard) can apply for this recruitment. Make sure to meet the age limit mentioned above as per the ESIC Multi Tasking Staff 2022 Notification.
Download ESIC MTS Previous Year Papers here!
ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Eligibility Criteria – Important Points
- Make sure to have all the relevant documents mentioned for the ESIC Eligibility Criteria.
- The signature on all the documents must be identical.
- ESIC worker/ Government Servant claiming age relaxation shall have to produce an instrument in the format specified by the ESIC
- Decisions made by the ESIC will be final regarding the eligibility criteria, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information, mode of selection, the conduct of examinations, selection and posting of the selected candidate.
ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Eligibility Criteria 2022 FAQs
Candidates of age above 18 years and below the age of 25 years can apply.
Any Matriculation (10th Standard) or its equivalent can apply for ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022.
A total number of 1956 vacancies have been announced for ESIC MTS.
There is no information provided by the ESIC on their official notification
No there is no experience required for the post-Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022.