Last updated on August 1st, 2022 at 07:40 pm
E-Challan Goa: Goa is a popular state in India for its beautiful beaches, white sand, and more. To explore the same, people rent a vehicle to travel around Goa. To ensure that everyone adheres to the Goa traffic rules, the government has issued various rules and regulations as well as penalties for violators. If you receive any e challan for violating one of these rules, do not delay in paying the fines.
- You can check your e-challan status through the Parivahan portal or the Goa Traffic Website. (Steps are provided in this article.)
- You can pay the e challan online or offline.
- To make an online e challan payment go to the official website or any other payment portal such as Paytm, Phonepe, and so on.
Continue reading this article to know how to check your e-challan status and to make Goa e-challan payments via the official website or another portal.
How to Check Traffic E-Challan Goa Status Online?
You can use various modes to pay your e challan. You can pay the challan using Mobile Application as well, such as Phonepe, Paytm, etc.
Choose your method to pay your Goa e challan without any delay. Follow the outlined steps below for your preferred mode:
|Parivahan portal||Goa traffic website|
|Step 1: Visit the Parivahan portal and click on the “Check Challan Status” option on the homepage.|
Step 2: Then, enter your driver’s license or vehicle identification number.
Step 3: After that, all the details will appear on your device related to the e challan goa.
Step 4: In the case of no e challan Goa, ‘Challan not found’ will be displayed.
|Step 1: Visit Goa traffic police’s official website.|
Step 2: Click on the “Pay Challan” option.
Step 3: Fill out all the necessary details to get e challan details.
Step 4: After that, a new tab will be displayed with all your e-challan Goa information.
Step 5: Make an e-challan payment goa.
Check your E-Challan Jharkhand status here!
Goa traffic E-Challan payment Online and Offline?
Continue reading to find out how to pay your Goa traffic e-challan both online and offline.
How do I pay my E-challan Goa online?
There are two options for paying Goa traffic e-challans online: through the Parivahan website or through the Goa Transport official website.
Using the Parivahan website:
You can also pay your Goa traffic e-challan using the Government of India’s official e-challan website, Parivahan.
- Visit Parivahan e-challan website.
- Then, enter your information like a Challan/Vehicle/Driving License number here.
- After that, enter the captcha code and click “Get Details”.
- Choose a Goa e-challan from the list displayed to make payment.
- Pay the fines and after successful Goa e challan payment, you will receive a confirmation mail.
Using the official web portal of the Goa Government:
- Go to the Goa Police Department’s website.
- On the top, click on the “e-challan”.
- After that, select “Pay Challa” and enter all your details
- Select the Goa e challan to make a payment
- After that, pay all your fines and you will receive a confirmation in response to the same.
How to pay E-Challan Goa Offline?
To pay an e-challan issued by the Goa traffic police offline, you have the following options:
- You can pay your fine in cash by going to the Goa Traffic Police headquarters and bringing your driving license, address and identity proof, and traffic violation letter.
- You can also locate a Goa traffic police officer by using an e-challan machine. Provide him with vehicle information such as the registration number, challan number, and driving license number. Following that, make the payment.
- You can also send a demand draught or a check to the headquarters of the Goa Traffic Police.
Goa Traffic Fine List 2022
The following is the revised list of penalties and fines as implemented by the Goa Traffic Police, upon violation of which a Traffic E-challan Goa will be issued.
|Offense||Penalty (in Rs)|
|Driving without a helmet (two-wheeler)||500|
|Driving without a seat-belt (four-wheeler)||500|
|Over-loading a two-vehicle||100|
|Driving on the wrong side of the road||Three-wheeler: 1,500|
Light Motor Vehicle: 3000
Heavy Vehicle: 5,000
|Driving unregistered vehicles||Two-wheeler: 1,000|
|Driving without a valid driving license||Two-wheeler: 2,000|
Three/Four wheeler: 3,000
|Blocking passage of emergency vehicles – fire engines, ambulances||1,000|
|Violating pollution standards||Two-wheelers:1,000|
Other vehicles: 3,000
Light Motor Vehicle: 2,000
Heavy Motor Vehicle: 4,000
|Drunk driving||For the first offense: 10,000 and/or 6 months prison|
For subsequent offense:15,000 and/or 2 years prison
|Driving without/expired insurance||For the first offense: 2,000 and/or 3 months prison|
For subsequent offense:4,000
|Offenses by juvenile||25,000 with 3 years prison along with the vehicle registration cancellation for 1 year.|
As well, the Juvenile license will be suspended until 25 years of age
|Violating traffic signals||5,000|
|Using a mobile phone while driving||For first offense:3,000|
For subsequent offense: 10,000
In Goa, breaking traffic laws is a punishable offense. So make sure you follow all of the rules, and if you have an e-challan, make sure you pay the traffic E-challan Goa on time to avoid any consequences. I hope you found this article useful.
FAQs on Traffic E-Challan Goa
If you don’t want to get an e-challan, make sure you follow all traffic laws and regulations and keep all necessary documentation with you at all times while driving.
Speeding fines in Goa are Rs. 1,500 for a two-wheeler, Rs. 2,000 for light motor vehicles, and Rs. 4,000 for heavy motor vehicles.
Yes. You can pay your traffic e-challan Goa on the Parivahan portal.
Go to the nearest Goa traffic police station with all the necessary documents and pay all your penalties.
You must always have your driver’s license (DL), registration certificate (RC), pollution under control (PUC), and automobile insurance with you.