Current Affairs 9 May 2022 – Get All The Updated News Here!
Current Affairs 9 May 2022:Current Affairs play a vital role in any competitive exam as they have a high weightage in the exam. Several questions are asked in the examination about current affairs as well as static awareness. Thus, it is necessary for the candidates to be updated with all the recent updates or trending news. It will help the applicants to attempt questions from the current affairs section and get desired marks in the examination. To help you prepare for the competitive exams, in this article, we are going to provide you with all recent updates and Current Affairs 9 May 2022. So, without getting late, read this article completely and get the updates on recent trending news and all the important current affair news 9 May 2022.
- Current Affairs 9 May 2022 – Recent Trending News!
- Download Current Affairs 9 May 2022 PDF
- Delhi Govt Announced “Delhi Startup Policy” to Help the Entrepreneurs Launch Startups
- Nirmala Sitharaman Initiates NSDL’s Investor Awareness Program for Students
- Kerala Government to Launch ‘Shaili App’ for Diagnosing and Controlling Lifestyle Diseases
- Union Sports Minister Anurag Singh Thakur Officially Start Two New Projects
- JioSaavn Appointed former Amazon Music Director Sahas Malhotra as Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Check Current Affairs 8 May 2022 here.
Current Affairs 9 May 2022 – Recent Trending News!
Check out all the trending current affair news 9 May 2022, from the below-mentioned points. You will get updates on all the trending news.
Delhi Govt Announced “Delhi Startup Policy” to Help the Entrepreneurs Launch Startups
- The Delhi cabinet has announced the “Delhi Startup Policy” with an aim to help entrepreneurs and create an ecosystem for people to launch startups.
- This committee will be handled by Delhi’s Finance Minister to support, encourage, and facilitate 15,000 startups by 2030.
- The aim of this policy is to enable Delhi to emerge as a “Global Innovation Hub and the most preferred destination for Startups by 2030. For this, the government of Delhi will help startups get collateral-free loans which will be interest-free for a year
Check the details on Haryana Govt Schemes 2022.
Nirmala Sitharaman Initiates NSDL’s Investor Awareness Program for Students
- The Union Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman on Saturday launched NSDL’s (National Securities Depository Limited) investor awareness program for students.
- The NSDL’s Investor Awareness Program named ‘Market Ka Eklavya’ is an online investor awareness program for students in Hindi and other regional languages.
- Through the program ‘Market ka Eklavya’, you will be able to reach out to many who are in need of financial literacy and be able to help them.
Kerala Government to Launch ‘Shaili App’ for Diagnosing and Controlling Lifestyle Diseases
- The Kerala Health Minister Veena George on Thursday announced that the government is ready to launch an Android app, ‘Shaili App.
- The aim of this app will be diagnosing and controlling lifestyle diseases among people in the southern State.
- The aim of the app is to collect information about diseases like high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, etc as well as other lifestyle-related ailments and cancers. It will also collect information about the individual’s lifestyles that lead to these diseases.
Check out the Kerala PSC 10th Level Exam 2022 here.
Union Sports Minister Anurag Singh Thakur Officially Start Two New Projects
- On the occasion of the 61st Foundation Day of the Sports Authority of India (SAI), on Saturday, Union Sports Minister Anurag Singh Thakur laid the foundation stone of two new projects.
- This is a part of the revamping of NSNIS Patiala and the government is investing more than Rs 150 cr in 3 yrs.
- The first project is to set up a National Centre of Sports Coaching including a High tech sports science lab and Strength & Conditioning Hall for the education of diploma holders.
- The second project includes the construction of a centralized fully air-conditioned Food Court and Kitchen with a sitting capacity of 400 people and a modular kitchen with a capacity of preparing 2000 meals.
Check out the other trending topics from the below table:
|International Red Cross Day||List of new Cabinet Ministers of India|
|Rivers Names A to Z in India||Famous Monuments of North India|
|Famous Monuments of South India||Famous Monuments of Eastern India|
JioSaavn Appointed former Amazon Music Director Sahas Malhotra as Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Music app, “JioSaavn” announced that it has appointed former Amazon Music director Sahas Malhotra as its new CEO (Chief Executive Officer).
- Sahas Malhotra has earlier worked with Tips Industries and Sony Music India.
- At Tips Industries, Sahas Malhotra was leading the business at Tips Music and marketing for the production of Tips Film.
We hope that you are satisfied with the information provided in this article on trending Current Affair News 9 May 2022.If you have any doubts or queries related to the current affair 9 May 2022, please do not hesitate to connect with us. We will be happy to help you with all your doubts and help you in each step to improve your general knowledge.