Current Affairs 8 May 2022 – Get All The Updated News Here!
Current Affairs 8 May 2022: Current Affairs are quite important in any competitive examination. The examination includes a lot of questions about current events as well as static awareness. As a result, it is essential for candidates to stay up to date on all recent developments or news. It will assist applicants in answering questions from the current events part and performing well in the exams. In this post, we will provide you with all the Current Affairs on 8 May 2022 to help you prepare for competitive examinations. Read this article thoroughly to stay up to know with the latest news and current events on May 8, 2022.
- Current Affairs 8 May 2022 – All The Recent Trending News!
- World Red Cross Day is celebrated on 8th May
- KGF Actor Mohan Juneja passed away on 8 May 2022
- Union Agriculture Minister to visit Israel from 8-11 May 2022
- Priyanka Mohite becomes the first woman to summit five peaks above 8,000 metres
- The Haryana government has approved a new excise policy.
- The RBI fines two financial service providers.
Check Current Affairs of 7th May 2022 here.
Current Affairs 8 May 2022 – All The Recent Trending News!
Check out all the recent updated current affairs news on 8 May 2022, from the below-provided points. You will get all the updates on trending news.
World Red Cross Day is celebrated on 8th May
- It is the birth anniversary of Henry Dunant, the founder of the Red Cross
- World Red Cross Day was first celebrated in the year 1948
- The objective of the day is to save human lives and keep them healthy.
- The theme for the year 2022 of the World Red Cross Day is ‘Be Human Kind’
KGF Actor Mohan Juneja passed away on 8 May 2022
- He was battling an illness for quite a long time.
- Mohan passed away while having treatment in a hospital in Bangalore.
- He has done more than 100 films in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam.
Union Agriculture Minister to visit Israel from 8-11 May 2022
- Narendra Singh Tomar, the Union Minister of Agriculture will visit Israel.
- The meeting is held to discuss agriculture and farming between the two countries.
- On 9th May, the delegation will visit Agricultural Equipment and Know-How Ltd.
Priyanka Mohite becomes the first woman to summit five peaks above 8,000 metres
- After climbing Mount Kanchenjunga in May 2022, Priyanka Mohite of the Maharashtra became the first Indian woman to conquer five summits above 8,000 metres.
- She is also the 2020 Tenzing Norgay Adventure Award laureate.
- In April 2021, she became the first Indian woman climber to reach the summit of Mt Annapurna (8,091 m), the world’s tenth highest Himalayan peak.
The Haryana government has approved a new excise policy.
- The Haryana government has adopted a new workout policy for the fiscal year 2022-23.
- Under this, liquor vends will be auctioned off by e-tender for retail zones (comprising of a maximum of 4 retail shops).
- The new policy reduced the import tariff on wine from $7 to $2 for every bulk litre.
- The Letter of Intent cost for starting a wine plant has also been reduced from 15 lakh to 1 lakh.
The RBI fines two financial service providers.
- On May 6, 2022, the RBI levied a Rs 5 lakh penalty on Daimler Financial Services India and KKR India Financial Services, respectively.
- They were punished for failing to comply with instructions pertaining to monitoring fraud in NBFCs.
- The RBI performed a statutory examination of the two businesses based on their financial situation as of March 31, 2020.
We hope that you must have got all the latest updates on trending Current Affairs News 8 May 2022. If you have any queries or concerns regarding the current affair on 8 May 2022, feel free to connect with us. We will be happy to help you to get all your queries sorted and improve your general knowledge.
|Famous Monuments of Eastern India||Famous Monuments of South India|
|Haryana Government Schemes||Famous Monuments of North India|
|Rajasthan Government Schemes||Punjab Government Schemes|