Current Affairs 7 May 2022 – Get All The Updated News Here!
Current Affairs 7 May 2022: Current Affairs play a very vital role in any competitive exam. A number of questions are asked in the examination from current affairs as well as static awareness. So, it becomes very important for the candidates to be updated with all the recent updates or news. It will help the candidates to attempt questions from the current affairs section and score high in the examination. To help you prepare for the competitive exams, we are going to update you with all the Current Affairs 7 May 2022 in this article. Read this article completely to get the updates on recent news and all the important current affair news 7 May 2022.
- Current Affairs 7 May 2022 – All The Recent Trending News!
- Rajasthan Becomes The First State to surpass 10 GW solar capacity
- Pfizer Sets Up Global Drug Development Center At Indian Instituted of Technology (IIT) Madras
- The world’s first plant-based Covid Vaccine Proved 70% effective against The Covid-19 Virus
- 12th Hockey India Senior Women National Championship Started In Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- PM Modi Addresses the Inaugural Session of ‘JITO Connect 2022’ On May 6
Check Current Affairs of 6th May 2022 here.
Current Affairs 7 May 2022 – All The Recent Trending News!
Check out all the recent updated current affair news 7 May 2022, from the below-provided points. You will get all the updates on trending news.
Rajasthan Becomes The First State to surpass 10 GW solar capacity
- Rajasthan became the first state in the country to surpass 10 GW of cumulative solar installations, according to Mercom’s India Solar Project Tracker.
- The state has a total installed solar capacity of 32.5 GW, with thermal energy for 43%, renewables accounting for 55%, and nuclear energy accounting for the remaining 2%.
- Solar is the most common energy source, accounting for roughly 36% of total capacity and the remaining 64% of renewables.
- According to a study, the thermal contribution was largest in the first quarter of FY 2021-22.
Trending: Rabindranath Tagore Jayanti Quiz
Pfizer Sets Up Global Drug Development Center At Indian Instituted of Technology (IIT) Madras
- According to the latest news, Pfizer opens a global drug development center at the IIT Madras Research Park in Chennai.
- The capabilities of these centers will include the development of both, finished dosage forms and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) of the differentiated products.
- It is also stated that in the 61,000 sq ft research and technology center, Pfizer has invested USD 20 million.
Check List of Rivers of India.
The world’s first plant-based Covid Vaccine Proved 70% effective against The Covid-19 Virus
- It is found that the world’s first plant-based Covid-19 vaccine is 70% effective against five variants of coronavirus.
- This vaccine has been originated by the Canadian biotechnology company Medicago.
- The vaccine that is named Covifenz, contains CoVLP (coronavirus-like particles) that are produced in plants, combined with an adjuvant (ASO3) that helps vaccines work effectively and helps to prevent from Covid-19 Virus.
|Famous Monuments of Eastern India||Famous Monuments of South India|
|Haryana Government Schemes||Famous Monuments of North India|
|Rajasthan Government Schemes||Punjab Government Schemes|
12th Hockey India Senior Women National Championship Started In Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- On 6th May 2022, the 12th Hockey India Senior Women National Championship started in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- There will be a total of 27 teams competing for top honors in the 12-day tournament.
- The participating teams have been divided into eight pools in the tournament.
- After finishing these 8 days of pool matches, the quarter-finals will be played on May 14.
- The semi-finals of the tournament will be held on May 16 and the medal matches will be distributed on 17 May.
PM Modi Addresses the Inaugural Session of ‘JITO Connect 2022’ On May 6
- On Friday, May 6, PM Narendra Modi, addressed the inaugural session of Jain International Trade Organisation’s ‘JITO Connect 2022’ via a video conference.
- It is a 3-day event that is being organized in Pune from 6th May to 8th May 2022.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi said at the conference that the world is looking at India with a lot of expectations in various sectors, may it be global prosperity, global peace, or effective ways to find solutions related to the global/worldwide challenges
- JITO (Jain International Trade Organisation) is a global organization connecting Jains worldwide.
We hope that you must have got all the latest updates on trending Current Affair News 7 May 2022. If you have any queries or concerns regarding the current affair 7 May 2022, feel free to connect with us. We will be happy to help you to get all your queries sorted and improve your general knowledge.