BSNL JTO Recruitment Through GATE: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) will shortly post BSNL Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) recruitment 2022 on its official website. Candidates must have finished their engineering degree and have valid GATE 2022 scores to be considered. The BSNL Recruitment through GATE 2022 notice pdf will be posted soon, along with the vacancy data. Candidates with valid GATE 2022 scores who have finished their B. E/B. Tech in Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Electrical/ Computer Science / Instrumentation Engineering would be eligible to apply for the BSNL JTO vacancy.
|Name of the authority||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Position||Junior Telecom Officer|
|Start date of application||TBA|
|Last date of application||TBA|
|Admit Card release date||TBA|
BSNL JTO Recruitment Vacancy
The following are the details about the vacancies in various states or circles occupied by the BSNL signal area:
|Jammu and Kashmir||6|
|North East I||6|
|North East II||7|
|Uttar Pradesh (W)||3|
|Uttar Pradesh (E)||9|
How to apply for BSNL JTO Recruitment Through GATE?
Step 1: Visit the official website of BSNL.
Step 2: Candidates who are first-time users must do the one-time registration.
Step 3: The GATE Registration number is extremely important to fill up the application form.
Step 4: Fill in all the required information from educational qualifications to personal details.
Step 5: After filling out the application form, candidates have to pay an application fee.
Step 6: Submit the application and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Candidates can check out the application fee mentioned below according to the category.
BSNL JTO Recruitment Selection Process
- The recruitment and selection process followed by document verification is the selection method for Junior Telecom Officer in BSNL using the GATE 2022 exam scorecard.
- BSNL provides a circle-by-circle merit list of all participants and a cutoff score for applicant screening.
- All applicants who have been shortlisted based on their cutoff will be invited for document verification and given admission cards.
- As a result, applicants must go through pre-training in order to be considered for the final appointment.
- Candidates will also get a second chance to pass pre-training.
BSNL JTO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
It is essential that the candidates must abide by the eligibility criteria set by the official authorities. Interested candidates can check out the educational qualification mentioned below for BSNL JTO Recruitment.
- B.E. or B.Tech in Telecom, Electronics, Radio, Electrical, Information Technology, or Instrumentation Engineering is required.
- Applicants having an M.Sc (Electronics)/ Computer Science degree can also apply for BSNL JTO positions.
Check out other major recruitment details on our page now!
|India Post Circle GDS Recruitment||HPPWD Multi-Task Worker Recruitment||Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment|
|RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment||HP Patwari Recruitment||TSLPRB Police Recruitment|
BSNL JTO Recruitment Through GATE – FAQs
The last date hasn’t been announced yet for the recruitment.
The application fee is INR 1000 for the general category.
Candidates have to visit the official website of BSNL to apply for the JTO.
A total of 198 are available for the BSNL JTO Recruitment Through GATE.
Yes, it is important to have an engineering degree to apply for the BSNL JTO Recruitment Through GATE.