Current Affairs 20 May 2022 – Get All The Updated News Here!
Current Affairs 20 May 2022: Any competitive examination requires knowledge of current affairs. There are several questions regarding current affairs and static knowledge on the exam. As a result, applicants must stay up to date on all current events and information. It will help applicants answer questions from the recent events part and do well on examinations. This article will provide you with all of the May 20th, 2022 Current Affairs to assist you to prepare for competitive exams. To keep up with the latest news and happenings on May 20, 2022, read this page completely.
Check Current Affairs of 19 May 2022 here.
- Current Affairs – 20 May 2022 – All The Latest News!
- Download Current Affairs of 20 May 2022 as a PDF here
- For his book “The Hardest Place,” Wesley Morgan received the William E. Colby Award
- On May 20th, the world observes World Bee Day
- National Endangered Species Day is celebrated on the third Friday of May
- Preeti Shenoy’s new novel, “A Place Called Home,” will be published by HarperCollins India.
- Rajnath Singh unveils the INS Surat and INS Udaygiri, two Indian-built warships
Current Affairs – 20 May 2022 – All The Latest News!
Check out the points below for all the most recent updated current affairs news on May 20, 2022.
Download Current Affairs of 20 May 2022 as a PDF here
For his book “The Hardest Place,” Wesley Morgan received the William E. Colby Award
- Wesley Morgan, an author and journalist, has earned the William E. Colby Award 2022 for his military and intelligence writing. His book “The Hardest Place: The American Military Adrift in Afghanistan’s Pech Valley” was cited.
- The Colby Award, named after former CIA Director William E. Colby, is granted for “a significant contribution to the knowledge of military history, intelligence operations, or international affairs.”
- Norwich University in Northfield, Vermont, bestows the Colby Award.
On May 20th, the world observes World Bee Day
- The purpose of World Bee Day is to recognise the importance of bees and other pollinators in the environment.
- This year, the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) will commemorate World Bee Day with a virtual event themed ‘Bee Engaged: Celebrating the Diversity of Bees and Beekeeping Systems.’
- World Bee Day was established on May 20, 2018, and has been observed annually since then. This day marks Anton Jansa’s birth in 1734. She is regarded as a beekeeping expert.
National Endangered Species Day is celebrated on the third Friday of May
- National Endangered Species Day is observed every year on the third Friday in May by people all across the world. The date for this year’s celebration is May 20.
- National Endangered Species Day is observed with a focus on the preservation of our planet’s flora and fauna. The day serves as a reminder to humans that they can do a lot to safeguard these species, with the goal of teaching people about conservation, ecosystem restoration, and biodiversity.
- “Recovering essential species for ecosystem restoration” is the theme for National Endangered Species Day 2022.
Preeti Shenoy’s new novel, “A Place Called Home,” will be published by HarperCollins India.
- Preeti Shenoy, a best-selling novelist, is scheduled to release a new novel titled “A Place Called Home,” which is set at a coffee farm in Sakleshpur, Karnataka, and has a strong female heroine.
- The new book is about secrets, family, and coming to terms with oneself.
- HarperCollins Publishers India is planning to release the book in June 2022.
- Preeti Shenoy is the author of 15 books, including The Magic Mindset, When Love Came Calling, Wake Up Life is Calling, and others.
Rajnath Singh unveils the INS Surat and INS Udaygiri, two Indian-built warships
- The INS ‘Surat’ and ‘Udaygiri,’ both manufactured in India, were inaugurated at the Mazagon Docks in Mumbai by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh.
- The Directorate of Naval Design (DND) developed both warships in-house and constructed them at MDL in Mumbai.
- The fourth destroyer in Project 15B, the Indian Naval Ship (INS) Surat, is named after Western India’s second-largest economic hub.
- The third ship of the Project 17A Frigates is the Indian Naval Ship (INS) Udaygiri, named after a mountain range in Andhra Pradesh. It is a successor to the Shivalik Class P17 Frigates, with increased stealth, sophisticated weaponry and sensors, and platform management systems.
We hope you have received all of the most recent information on 20 May 2022 Current Affairs News. Please contact us if you have any questions or issues about the current event on May 20, 2022. We would gladly assist you in resolving any of your questions and improving your general knowledge.
|Famous Monuments of Eastern India||Famous Monuments of South India|
|Haryana Government Schemes||Famous Monuments of North India|
|Rajasthan Government Schemes||Punjab Government Schemes|