MGU Nalgonda UG Results 2022 Released: Check Now!
Mahatma Gandhi University Nalgonda UG results were released on 18th May. The MGU Nalgonda UG Results 2022 were declared on the official website. However, the results can only be seen on the MGU STUDENT app available on Google Play Store. Students can check the results across their respective disciplines by following some simple steps mentioned later in the article. Students should take note that online marks are not the final grade card. MGU sends official grade sheets for individual students to their respective colleges or institutions.
MGU Nalgonda usually conducts the annual UG examination around March-April and the Supplementary/Semester examination around October-December. The MGU UG results are released accordingly within 2-3 months of the commencement of the examination. Students can look at and download the results by using valid login credentials and other details mentioned below.
|Type of Exam||UG 1st & 3rd Semester Regular/Backlog|
|Conducting Authority||Mahatma Gandhi University Nalgonda|
|Official website||MG University|
|Date of Announcement||18th May 2022|
- MGU Nalgonda UG Results 2022
- How to check MGU UG Results 2022?
- Details Printed on MGU Nalgonda UG Result Card 2022
- MGU Nalgonda UG Result Revaluation
- MGU Nalgonda UG Results 2022: Backlog Papers
- FAQs on MGU Nalgonda UG Results 2022
MGU Nalgonda UG Results 2022
- MGU UG 1st & 3rd Semester Regular/Backlog results can be checked by clicking on the following Direct Link To Check MG University Results
- The direct link will take you to the page displaying the QR code and a link through which you can download the MGU STUDENT app.
How to check MGU UG Results 2022?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to install the MGU STUDENT app and check your MGU UG results 2022!
Steps to Install the MGU STUDENT App
Step 1. Open the Google Play Store and type ‘MGU STUDENT’ in the search bar.
Step 2. Select the app and tap on ‘Install’. The app will be installed shortly after.
Step 3. Check the app by tapping ‘Open’. You have successfully installed the MGU STUDENT app.
|UP Lekhpal Exam Date||PSSSB Forest Guard Syllabus||HP D.El.Ed Entrance Exam|
|HPPSC Naib Tehsildar Answer Key||Maharashtra SSC Result||Agneepath Yojana|
Steps to check MGU UG Results 2022 in App
Step 1. Open the MGU STUDENT app
Step 2. Sign in by entering your Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number, and Email Id.
Step 3. The result will display on the screen.
Step 4. Cross-check your name, Hall ticket number, course name, and other information
Step 5. Save and print the result sheet for future reference.
Details Printed on MGU Nalgonda UG Result Card 2022
The following details will be displayed on the screen after the student successfully enters his login credentials and other required details.
- Name of the student
- Roll number/ Hall Ticket number
- Subject wise marks Obtained
- Total Marks
- Remarks (if any)
Read about National Anti-Terrorism Day here.
MGU Nalgonda UG Result Revaluation
- Students who passed the examination in the previous semester but are not satisfied with their results can apply for revaluation after the regular results have been declared
- They have to apply for revaluation within 7-10 days from the declaration of results.
- The revaluation fee for each subject is Rs. 200.
- Students have to apply through the online web portal.
- The revaluation results are declared on the MGU STUDENT app.
- After the declaration of the result, they need to take the print memo to the office and submit it along with the previous grade card to get the updated grade card.
MGU Nalgonda UG Results 2022: Backlog Papers
Students who have not passed any paper or the previous year’s examination can appear for backlog papers scheduled by the university. Students need to apply for backlog exams through the official website by searching for the notice issued by the university. The fees for the backlog examination are Rs. 460 for all papers, and Rs. 310 for up to three papers. An additional fee of 260 INR is incurred for the updated memo after the results are declared.
FAQs on MGU Nalgonda UG Results 2022
You can check your results on the MGU STUDENT app available on the Google Play Store by signing in with your login credentials.
Yes, MGU Nalgonda declares UG Results online on the official app.
The credentials you need to download the results are your Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number, and Email Id.
Students willing to apply for the revaluation process have to download the application from the official website and submit it to the office along with the previous scorecard to get a newly updated scorecard.
Candidates should immediately visit Mahatma Gandhi University and let the officials know of any discrepancy in the results. They will issue a corrected result after the details have been verified.