The National Testing Agency will be conducting the CUET Exam for the first time. It is for admission into the Undergraduate programs in all the Central Universities. Since the exam is taking place for the first time, NTA will make a CUET Sample Mock Test available for the aspiring candidates. With the help of the mock test, candidates will get an idea of the actual examination. In this article, we will talk about the mock test and its benefits.
CUET Sample Mock Test
Candidates will be able to access the sample mock test on the NTA website. A link for the same will be provided prior to the exam. The examination pattern and syllabus will be the same as that of the actual CUET Exam. The test is being conducted so that candidates get used to the exam process. Candidates are advised to prepare and attempt the CUET Sample Mock Test sincerely.
CUET Exam Pattern 2022
To prepare for the CUET Sample Mock Test, candidates must be aware of the CUET Exam Pattern. The examination shall consist of three sections. Questions asked will be of objective type. For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded one mark.
|I A (Languages)||13 Languages||45 min for each language|
|I B (Languages)||20 Languages||45 min for each language|
|II (Domain)||27 domain-specific subjects (Candidates will be able to choose a maximum of 6 domains)||45 min for each domain-specific subject|
|III (General Test)||For an Undergraduate Program for which a General Test is used for selection||60 min|
Benefits of CUET Sample Mock Test
As mentioned before, the CUET Exam will be conducted for the first time. Candidates should take every step with the utmost care. This mock test is a perfect opportunity for aspirants to know about the exam pattern & difficulty level of the paper. The benefits of CUET Sample Mock Test are as follows.
- If attempted with all sincerity, candidates will get an idea of how the CUET Exam will take place.
- The Question Palette displayed on the screen will consist of different symbols. Attempting the mock test will make the candidates used to them. Since each symbol will describe the status of a question, it is important that candidates have sufficient knowledge of them.
- The countdown timer that runs while taking the exam is displayed on the screen. Candidates will be able to figure out how it works if they attempt the CUET Sample Mock Test.
- Since the CUET Exam is new, its examination pattern is new as well. Candidates will understand the CUET Exam Pattern and nature of questions better once they attempt the mock test.
- Navigating between the questions will become easier if the candidates have practice. The Mock tests will be beneficial for the same.
How to Get the Best Out of the CUET Sample Mock Test?
Once NTA releases the Mock Test, candidates can begin with their practice. Make sure you plan in advance before taking the mock test. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Consider this to be the actual CUET Exam. Take the mock test with your best preparation. Choose the best CUET Books for preparation.
- Sit in a room with no distractions.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Once the test is over, analyze the answered questions.
- Make note of the questions that you did not attempt as well as the ones you got wrong.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope this was helpful. In case of any questions, kindly reach out to us.
CUET Sample Mock Test FAQs
The mock test will be available on the website of NTA.
The CUET Exam will consist of three sections. Questions asked will be of objective type.
The section will be on Languages, Domain-specific subjects, and General test.
The Mock Test will give candidates an idea of the actual CUET examination.
Section one and two of the CUET Exam will be conducted for 45 minutes each, while section three will be for 60 minutes.