On its official website, the National Testing Agency published the CUET Syllabus 2022 for UG and the exam pattern 2022. T By accessing the official website, candidates may easily get the CUET Exam syllabus and the most recent exam pattern. Candidates should be familiar with the relevant information in order to prepare for the examinations.
- The CUET is a one-stage exam with objective-type questions.
- According to the CUET Exam format, all questions will be in the form of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Each correct answer receives one mark, and each incorrect response receives a negative mark of one.
CUET Exam Pattern
It is important to have a thorough understanding of the exam pattern to be successful in the preparation for the examination. Check out the detailed examination pattern of CUET in the table given below.
|Language (A)Language (B)||13 Different Languages||40||45 minutes for each language|
|2. Domain||There are 27 Domains specific subjects being offered under this Section. A candidate may choose a maximum of six (06) Domains as desired by the applicable University/University.||40||45 minutes for each language|
|3. General Test||For any such undergraduate programme/ programmes being offered by Universities where a General Test is being used for admission.||60||60 minutes|
- 5 marks are allotted to each question
- On every wrong answer, there is a deduction of 1 mark.
CUET Syllabus 2022
Candidates who are seeking the CUET Exam Syllabus 2022 will be able to find the syllabus they need to study for the exam. The topics in the CUET UG Syllabus 2022 are mostly from a bachelor’s degree programme, and the questions will be from graduate studies.
Check out the detailed syllabus of the CUET given below in the table.
Syllabus for Languages
In total there are 33 languages included in the syllabus of the CUET Examination. In the table given below know all the languages and download the pdf of the syllabus.
Syllabus for Domain
Candidates who have chosen the particular domains out of 27 can check out the syllabus given below.
|Business Studies||Download Now|
|Environmental Studies||Download Now|
|Computer Science||Download Now|
|Engineering Graphics||Download Now|
|Fine Arts||Download Now|
|Home Science||Download Now|
|Knowledge Tradition Practises in India||Download Now|
|Legal Studies||Download Now|
|Mass Communication||Download Now|
|Physical Education||Download Now|
|Political Science||Download Now|
|Teaching Aptitude||Download Now|
Syllabus for General Test
The section of General Test includes the following topics.
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- General Mental Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic/algebra geometry/mensuration /stat taught till Grade 8)
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
CUET Preparation Tips
To excel in any examination, it is important to have a solid preparation strategy. Candidates who are aspiring to excel and appear in the CUET Examination can check out the preparation tips given below.
- Spend more effort on tough topics and more time improving your weak subjects.
- To be more prepared, learn every day and revise on a regular basis.
- To learn time management, practise previous question papers.
- Prior to the exam, familiarise yourself with the exam format and syllabus.
Hope this article on CUET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 was helpful. For any doubts, do mention them in the comment.
CUET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 – FAQs
No, the dates aren’t announced for the CUET Exam.
Yes, on every incorrect answer there is a negative mark of 1.
A total of 33 languages are included in the CUET Examination.
Accountancy, Physics, Sociology, Sanskrit, Business Studies, Mathematics and a few others are the subject included in the examination.
Candidates must have a thorough knowledge of the syllabus and exam pattern, get the books on the subjects and stick to a daily schedule to prepare confidently for the examination.