KMAT Kerala College List 2022
KMAT(Kerala Management Aptitude Test) is conducted annually to provide admission to successful students in leading KMAT Kerala colleges for the MBA/PGDM/PGPM programme. The only way to get admission to the colleges is to clear the KMAT 2022 examination with high marks. Know more about the KMAT Kerala College list, method of choosing an apt college for admission in the space below:
- KMAT Kerala 2022 is going to be held online i.e. computer-based test mode with four subjects
- Candidates who successfully clear the entrance examination will be called for the counselling round that is held after the exam is over
- At present, there are 129 KMAT Kerala colleges in the state that provide admission on the basis of the scorecard issued after the examination
- Candidates can follow the four factors i.e. academic performance, KMAT 2022 score, KMAT Kerala rank, and accreditation provided to the college
Candidates who wish to join the KMAT Kerala college after completing the examination can check out this page for more insight into the correct process for admission to the colleges.
KMAT Kerala College List
We have compiled the list of top colleges in Kerala along with their fee and location that accept the score card of KMAT Kerala 2022. Candidates who successfully clear the KMAT Kerala eligibility criteria will be called for the selection process. Know more details regarding the same in the table mentioned below:
|Albertian Insitute of Management
|INR 1.6 lac
|Conspi Academy of Management Studies
|INR 1 lac
|Cochin University of Science and Technology
|FISAT Business School
|INR 1.46 Lc
|Farook Institute of Management Studies
|INR 1.70 lc
|Institute of Management and Technology
|INR 1.30 lc
|Rajdhani Business School
|INR 2.8 lc
|TKM Institute of Management
|INR 1 lc
|Vedvyas Institute of Management
|INR 1.79 lc
Read here: KMAT Kerala eligibility criteria 2022 for all the categories!
How to Choose a College after Clearing KMAT Kerala 2022
The candidates willing to get admission in the business school by clearing the KMAT Kerala 2022 examination have to choose their colleges on their own. There are certain factors that have to be kept in mind if going for admission to the colleges of Kerala. Check out the basic factors that candidates have to keep in mind while going for admission in colleges after clearing KMAT Kerala:
- Go through the KMAT Kerala scorecard and check the overall rank assigned on the basis of performance in the examination. Candidates can go through the previous year cut off marks and rank and then decide their chances of selection
Read why KMAT Kerala mock test is important for the examination here!
- They can also check out the fee of the colleges that accept the scorecard of KMAT and then zero on the best college in their budget. Additionally, they can also check out the scholarships provided by the colleges to know their prospects
- It is always advisable to check the accreditation and ranks assigned to colleges by different organisations. They help in getting an idea if the KMAT Kerala colleges they are choosing is correct for them
Get a complete idea of the KMAT Kerala counselling process and other details here!
- Location is also one of the most important factors that should not be overlooked by candidates while choosing the apt college after clearing the KMAT Kerala 2022. It is seen that candidates often flock towards those colleges that are nearest to their location
KMAT College List 2022 FAQs
At present, only 129 colleges in the state are providing admission to students on the basis of the KMAT scorecard.
KMAT 2022 is conducted in the online mode every year.
The candidates who clear the KMAT 2022 exam can check out the four factors i.e. location, fee, accreditation and rankings of the college.
At present, the KMAT is conducted only once in the country to provide admission to eligible students in the leading PGDM/MBA programmes.
The average fee for the colleges providing admission to KMAT Kerala 2022 is INR 72,000 to 1 lakh.