Notification for AP ECET was released on the 30th of April 2022. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada invites candidates for admission into Engineering and Pharmacy courses. These applications are open to Diploma holders of Engineering and Technology as well as to Graduates in Mathematics. Make sure you are aware of the AP ECET Exam Date.
The exams will be conducted soon. It is time that candidates start preparing. Whether you have begun the preparation or not, one thing that will aid you is the previous year’s papers. Practicing with old question papers is advice that every excelled student gives. Then why leave a chance to do so? In this article, we will provide you with the AP ECET Previous Question Papers with answers.
AP ECET Previous Year Papers & Answer Keys
The AP ECET Exam is conducted once every year. It is an online Computer Based Test. This is a Common Test for entrance into Pharmacy courses as well as Engineering courses like Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, etc. If you are preparing for this exam, you should check these AP ECET Old Papers. These will help you practice the questions that have been asked in the last years.
- You can download the Previous Year Papers for free.
- These Question Papers have been provided for the years 2021, 2020, and 2019.
- In the given PDFs you will find AP ECET Previous Question Papers with answers.
|Question Paper Name||2021||2020||2019|
|Agricultural Engineering||Download PDF||Download PDF||–|
|BSc Mathematics||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|Ceramic Technology||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|Chemical Engineering||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|Civil Engineering||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|Mechanical Engineering||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|Metallurgical Engineering||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|Mining Engineering||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|Pharmacy||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
Here are a few articles that you do not want to miss.
|Check CUET Engineering Graphics Syllabus here||Read about the TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam||Get the BPSC AE Civil Syllabus here|
|Know the Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria||Download JMI Question Papers here||Read everything about the new CUET Entrance Exam here|
AP ECET Exam Pattern
The AP ECET Exam will be held on 22nd July 2022. It will be held in online mode. The medium of the paper will be English only. Looking at the AP ECET Previous Year Papers will give you an idea of the exam pattern. Nevertheless, let us see a few important points of the pattern.
- The maximum marks for the exam are 200.
- There will be four (three for BSc. Mathematics) sections- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and stream specific (eg- Civil, Chemical, Computer Science, etc.)
- Physics and Chemistry will have 25 questions each, Mathematics will have 50 questions, and the stream-specific questions will be 100.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- Candidates will be allotted 3 hours to attempt the questions.
- The nature of questions asked will be Objective Type.
AP ECET Preparation Tips
Preparation for an exam should be absolutely the best. No compromises should be made during the period of preparation. Other than the AP ECET Old Papers there are a few more things that will help you. Your preparation is as important to us as it is to you. Hence, to make your preparation more efficient we have a few tips for you.
- Go through the exam pattern and syllabus to create a study timetable. Cover the specific topics mentioned in the syllabus. Do not waste your time on out of syllabus topics.
- Do your research for the books that you will be using. Use books that match the standard of the exam and are of the latest edition.
- Revise the curriculum you covered in your qualifying degree. Doing this will help you cover most of the AP ECET syllabus.
- Practice mock tests and work on your speed. Attempt these in the time limit of 3 hours. You can find the mock tests on the official website of AP ECET.
- Be alert and schedule your tasks according to the dates of AP ECET. Make sure you do not miss any event during the registration.
- And most importantly, take care of your physical and mental health. On the examination day, you have to be in your best state.
That is all for this article. We hope we were helpful to your AP ECET preparation. Wishing you all the luck!
AP ECET Previous Question Papers FAQs
The exam will be conducted on the 22nd of July 2022.
Candidates can apply latest by the 3rd of June 2022.
Yes, the PDFs are free to download. They come with AP ECET Previous Question Papers with answers.
The maximum marks for the exam are 200.
No, there shall be no negative marking.