AP ECET Exam Date: JNTU, Ananthapur, on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, conducts the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) (APSCHE). The examination serves as a link for Diploma holders in Engineering Technology/Pharmacy and BSc Graduates to seek admission under the lateral entry plan to the second year of BE/ BTech/ BPharmacy Courses available at Universities and AICTE/PCI recognised Institutions in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The starting date for admission is 3 May 2022 and the last date to apply for admission is 4 June 2022. (tentative)
- The entrance test will be conducted in 41 cities.
- There is no negative marking in the examination.
- The application fee is INR 500 and the late fee to submit the application is INR 1000.
AP ECET Exam Date 2022
The dates for AP ECET 2022 will be announced online by the authorities of JNTU, Ananthapur. To participate in AP ECET 2022, students must register for the examination before the deadline. The official application form for the AP ECET 2022 will be accessible online. Candidates can check out the table given below to know the dates for the examination.
|Starting Date of Application||3 May 2022|
|Last Date of Application||4 June 2022 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Answer Key||To Be Announced|
|Result||To Be Announced|
|Counselling Dates||To Be Announced|
AP ECET Exam Pattern
The format of the examination should be known to the candidates. It explains the exam’s basic structure. From the number of questions to the subjects covered, the AP ECET Exam Pattern has it all.
- Under AP ECET 2022, three separate examinations will be conducted. Each exam is connected to a particular UG programme (lateral entrance) for which admission is dependent on the exam results. All of the papers shall be objective.
- The mode of examination will be online.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- In total, there would be 3-4 sections in the question paper.
- There will be no negative marking on the incorrect answers.
- A total of 200 questions will be asked in the online examination which will be multiple choice based.
AP ECET Syllabus
In order to prepare, candidates must have a detailed syllabus. The syllabus will outline the topics that each subject will cover. Applicants should make preparations ahead of time. To learn more about the AP ECET Syllabus, see the table below.
|Physics||Work, Power and EnergyNewton’s Law of MotionUnit & DimensionModern PhysicsElements of Vectors|
|Chemistry||Atomic StructureAcid & BasesElectrochemistryInorganic ChemistryChemical Bonding|
|Reasoning||Data SufficiencySequence and SeriesData AnalysisCoding and Decoding Date, Time and Arrangement Problems|
|English||GrammarVocabularyError CorrectionReading ComprehensionIdioms & PhrasesArticles|
AP ECET Admit Card
The admit card for AP ECET will be made available soon on the official website. Candidates can follow the given steps to download the AP ECET Admit Card.
Step 1: Visit the official website of JNTU
Step 2: Click on the link for AP CET Admit Card
Step 3: Enter your login credentials
Step 4: Check all the details on the admit card.
Step 5: Download the admit card as a PDF and take a printout as well for future reference.
AP ECET Exam Date – FAQs
The official date for the AP ECET Exam is not released yet.
The examination will be conducted for a maximum of 200 marks. Candidates will have a duration of 3 hours to finish the examination.
On the official website of the JNTU, candidates can download the admit card for ECET Exam.
No, there is no negative marking in the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test.