WBJEE seat allotment 2022 for round 1 out! The most awaited announcement of the WBJEE counselling registration 2022 is finally out, and we are here with all you need to know. Through this article, know the important dates and the procedure to register for the same. The first step to going through the process is to register for counselling. The form for participating in the WBJEE counselling 2022 is available on the official portal. Do follow the procedure and carefully fill out the form. The WBJEE Counselling 2022 Registration Last Date is due on 1st September 2022. Here are the further details.
WBJEE 2022 Counselling Related Dates
|26th August to 1st September 2022||WBJEE 2022 counselling registration|
|31st August to 1st September 2022||WBJEE 2022 filling choices and locking|
|7th September 2022||Seat Allotment results for Round 1 of WBJEE 2022|
|7th September to 12th September 2022 (6 PM)||Seat acceptance fee payment for Round 1|
|15th September 2022||Seat announcement results for Round 2 of WBJEE 2022|
|15th to 19th September 2022||Seat acceptance fee payment for Round 2|
|21st to 23rd September 2022||Choosing mop up round and then paying the fee of the mop-up round|
|23rd September 2022||Choice filling for the mop-up round|
|27th September 2022||Seat allotment results of the mop-up round|
|27th to 29th September 2022||Seat acceptance fee payment|
Registration Method for WBJEE Counselling Registration 2022
Step 1 Filling Registration Form
The candidates need to carefully go through the process of WBJEE counselling registration 2022. Repeating the process is not a choice, so take your time and fill out the form error-free. Below are the steps candidates need to go through to complete their registration:
- Firstly, visit the official website for counselling of WBJEE 2022.
- Then, go to the link provided for registering for WBJEE counselling 2022.
- After you visit the portal through the link, click the option of “New Candidate Registration”. The candidates will get to choose between the New Candidate Registration and WBJEE main. Besides, choosing both is also an option.
- If you are opting to register through the WBJEE 2022 option you have to provide your name, roll number, application number, and Date of Birth (DOB).
- On the other hand, candidates opting for the JEE Main 2022 option also need to provide their application number, name, Date of Birth, and roll number.
- If you have chosen both options, you have to fill in the necessary details for both examinations.
- After filling in all the fields, click the “Submit” button.
Step 2 Counselling Fee Payment
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 500 to complete the WBJEE 2022 counselling registration process. The transaction will be through online means. Credit card, debit card and net banking are the selectable payment options. The submitted fee for counselling is not refundable in any situation.
Step 3 Filling Choices and Locking Them
For seat allotment of WBJEE, the candidates can choose from the college options along with courses online. The choices are to be selected in the order of preference. Before the final date, the candidates have to complete the selection of choices procedure. If you cannot to do so before the final date, your last selected option will be automatically chosen. You should have a printed copy of the selected choices for future reference.
Step 4 Seat Allotment
The seats are dedicated to the registered candidates based on their merit, availability of seats, and selected preferences. The whole process happens online in a centralised manner. The authorities conduct three seat allotment rounds, and this can be checked by the candidates by logging in to the portal with their respective credentials. No hard copy of the letter will be posted to any candidate. It will be available online, however, the candidates need to pay a fee of Rs. 5000 for seat acceptance of WBJEE counselling 2022 through online and offline means. If you choose online mode, you can use either a debit card/credit card or net banking to pay. For paying offline, an e-challan from Allahabad bank is required.
Step 5 Document Verification
Every selected candidate in the WBJEE 2022 counselling registration process needs to report to the respective reporting centres. Here, the document will be verified by the authorities. For document verification, the allotted fee has to be paid at the reporting centres. Below are the documents required for going through the document verification process:
- Rank card of WBJEE result 2022.
- WBJEE 2022 confirmation page hard copy.
- Provisional allotment letter of WBJEE 2022.
- For name and age verification, admit card of 10th standard or any equivalent examination is required.
- “Yes Upgradation” or “No Upgradation” option form.
- Caste certificate if any (ST/SC/OBC-A/OBC-B certificates).
- Domicile certificate if any.
- Income certificate if any.
- Physically challenged certificate if any (for PwD candidates).
- JEE Main result 2022 copy if any.
Fee Payment at Reporting Centres
|State or Government AIded Institutes||Rs. 5000|
|Self-financing Institutes/Universities||Rs. 5000|
Step 6 Reporting at the Allotted Institute
This is the final step of the WBJEE 2022 counselling process. The candidates need to report to the allotted institute for confirming their admission. When at the centre, the candidates need to present their provisional allotment letter to the authorities of the allotted institute. Besides, carrying the original and photocopies of all required documents is mandatory.