APRCET 2022 Notification: Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test (APRCET) has come out with APRCET 2022 notification. It is going to be conducted by the Andhra Pradesh University for admission to M.Phil and Ph.D. courses (both full-time and part-time) in all research centers and recognized universities across the state. Andhra Pradesh University conducts the exam on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. The exam is to be held in the month of October. The candidates can check the details of the selection process, eligibility criteria, etc of APRCET 2022 from the article below.
- The exam will be conducted from 16th October 2022 to 19th October 2022.
- It is a computer-based examination.
- Read the full article to get all the information about ARPCET 2022 notification and other key points.
Check out the List Of Indian Nobel Laureates
APRCET 2022 Exam Overview
Before we start discussing APRCET 2022 notification in detail, let us have a brief overview of the exam.
|Name of the exam||APRCET 2022|
|Date of Notification||28th August 2022|
|Start of Online Registration||1st September 2022|
|Late Date of Online Registration||24th September 2022|
|Corrections in Online Submitted Applications||10th October 2022 and 11th October 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||13th October 2022|
|Date of Examination||16th October 2022 to 19th October 2022|
|Declaration of Preliminary Answer Key||17th October 2022 to 20th October 2022|
|Date for Raising Objections||19th October 2022 to 22nd October 2022|
|Declaration of Preliminary Result||To be notified later|
|Date of Interview||To be notified later|
APRCET 2022 Online Apply
APRCET 2022 online application starts on 1st September. Interested candidates should note down the steps to fill out the online application. The steps are as follows
- First, visit the official website https://sche.ap.gov.in/RCET/
- Go to AP RCET 2022 Application form.
- Log in with your credentials
- Submit the form
- Make the payment
- Take the printout of the application form.
Check IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2022 here.
APRCET 2022 Application Fee
The candidates should be aware of the application fee. Here is the list of application fee category wise
APRCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Let’s have a look at the eligibility criteria mentioned in the APRCET 2022 Notification. The criteria are different for full-time and part-time candidates.
Ream about India’s First Cervical Cancer Vaccine
Full-Time Candidate’s Eligibility Criteria for APRCET 2022
- Candidates for admission to the Ph.D. program shall have a Master’s Degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-Point scale (or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other stator in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/BC (non-creamy layer)/ Differently abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the University Grants Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade on a point scale where the grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grave mark procedures.
Part-Time Candidate’s Eligibility Criteria for APRCET 2022
- Applicants should qualify in PG from any recognized University. Aspirants should aggregate at least 55% of marks in all the subjects. For all Sc, ST, and PWD Aspirants have to secure 50% of marks in all the subjects. Aspirants who are pursuing are also eligible for the AP RCET Admissions 2022. Aspirants of a foreign nation are also eligible for this admission in 2022.
APRCET 2022 Exam Centers
APRCET has provided a list of exam centers in the APRCET 2022 Notification. Candidates must choose from the given list
APRCET 2022 Vacancy
The candidates can opt for their colleges from the list given down below.
- Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Dr. BR Ambedkar University
- Vikrama Simhapuri University
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University
- Andhra University
- Dravidian University
- JNTU Anantapuram
- JNTU Vizianagaram
- JNTU Kakinada
- Krishna University
- Rayalseema University
- Sri Padmavathi Mahila Vishvavidyalaya
- Sri Venkateswara University
- Yogi Vemana University
- Adikavi Nannaya University
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies
APRCET 2022 Exam Pattern
An entrance test shall be conducted for 180 marks. The Entrance Test consists of two parts, i.e., Part-A and Part-B. Part-A shall be the Teaching and Research Aptitude for 90 marks, whereas Part-B shall be the subject-specific for 90 marks. This is a multiple choice question-based exam. There is no negative mark for the wrong answer.
FAQs on APRCET 2022 Notification
The full form of APRCET is Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test.
The mode of application is online only.
The date of examination is from 16th October 2022 to 19th October 2022.
No, there is no negative marking in the examination.
The examination would be conducted by the Andhra Pradesh University.