TSPSC Staff Nurse Answer Key 2022
After the TSPSC Staff Nurse exam, the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will release the TSPSC Staff Nurse Answer key 2022. In the meantime, applicants who are waiting for the TSPSC Staff Nurse Answer key 2022 can refer to the TSPSC Staff Nurse Answer key from the previous year. In this post, you can find all necessary information about the TSPSC Staff Nurse answer key 2022, as well as the prior year’s cutoffs.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Answer Key 2022: How to Get It
TSPSC frequently bundles the results, answer key, and OMR sheets to allow candidates to double-check their scores and file grievances if necessary. Candidates can use the TSPSC Staff Nurse Answer key to check if their answers in the examination were valid or incorrect, and thereby compute their score.
Steps to download the Answer key are stated below candidate can refer to these steps:-
- To obtain the solution key, go to the TSPSC’s official website.
- Click on the OMR tab in the Result, Keys, OMR tab.
- To get the TSPSC Staff Nurse answer key in PDF format, click on the link.
- Calculate your written examination score by downloading the answer key.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam 2020: How to Calculate Marks
Candidates can compute their marks even before the results are announced after the TSPSC board releases the TSPSC Staff Nurse Answer key. The test is divided into two halves. Part I consists of 50 questions of 50 points, while Part II consists of 100 questions at 100 points. As a result, each question receives one mark. Because the TSPSC board has not announced the negative marking scheme, no points will be deducted for incorrect responses. To figure out your TSPSC Staff Nurse exam score, give yourself one point for each correct answer.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Answer Key’s Importance:
- All of the right answers to the examination questions are revealed in the answer key.
- Applicants can compute their exam scores using the TSPSC Staff Nurse Answer key even before the results are released.
- Applicants can receive a general idea of how to prepare for the upcoming TSPSC Staff Nurse Examination.
- Candidates can dispute the authorities under the Right to Information Act of the Government of India if they believe there are any irregularities in their particular Staff Nurse Answer key. For the applicants, the Staff Nurse Answer key is really important.
Cut-off Marks for TSPSC Staff Nurses in 2022
TSPSC Staff Nurse Cut-off marks are the minimum passing marks for the examination that will determine your next steps in the recruitment process. After the TSPSC Staff Nurse result is released in 2022, the authorities will issue the cut-off marks. The cut-off marks for each category for the year 2020 are listed below for your convenience. The TSPSC Staff Nurse Cut-off Marks for 2022 will be similar to those of prior years.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam cut-off marks by category
|Expected Minimum Qualifying Marks
|For SC/ST/PH candidates
|For OBC candidates
You Can Check the cut-off from the official website of the TSPSC when the cut-off for the exam is out after the exam is over.
You can get the TSPSC answer key by following the steps outlined above. Otherwise, the Candidate can go to the TSPSC’s official website and download it from there.
Part I will have a total of 50 questions with a total of 50 points.
If you get good grades, you can be chosen for the document verification process.
After the Completion of the TSPSC exam, the Candidate need to frequently check the official website to get update regarding the Answer key releases