For aspirants who have filed for the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) examination for the year 2022, which will be held for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, the TSPSC Staff Nurse syllabus for 2022 will be available soon. As a result, all applicants should commit their valuable time to study for the exam in order to pass it with excellent grades. The TSPSC staff nurse curriculum and TSPSC staff nurse exam pattern are both necessary for an applicant to create a mental image of the exam before beginning to study for it.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus and Exam Pattern: Important Information
|Exam Conductivity Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse|
|Total Vacancies||To Be Updated|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination (70% Weightage)Experience in Govt. Service (30% Weightage)|
|Exam Mode||Online mode|
|Exam Date||To be Updated|
TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2022
The syllabus is the most important aspect of the exam. For all applicants, having access to the most up-to-date syllabus is the sole way to pass the TSPSC staff nursing test. The current TSPSC staff nurse syllabus is available below, which all prospective nurses should download and keep in mind while they study for the exam.
The TSPSC Staff Nurse syllabus is mainly divided into two parts:
|Paper I (150 questions)||General Studies|
|Paper-II (150 questions)||Nursing (GNM) Level|
TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus – General Studies
- Current Affairs
- Basic English
- Moral Values and professionals ethics in Education
- Analytical Abilities
- Societal Matters
- Environmental disasters
- Surrounding issues
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
- Political System
- Indian economy
- Indian Natural Resources
- History of Telangana
- Geography of Telangana
- Economy of Telangana
- Formation of Telangana
- Natural Resources of Telangana
Demographic Trends on-
General Knowledge of Science
- Latest Technology
- Moral Values
- Logical Reasoning
- Food adulteration
- Food processing
- Food storage
- Food distribution
- Scientific Research
- Indian Constitution
- Culture and Heritage of India
- Important Events
- Ethics of India
- Indian Politics
TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus – Nursing (GNM) Level
Administration and Ward Management
- First Aid (in every situation)
- Anatomy and Physiology:
- Body cells and tissues Organization
- Appendicular Skeleton, Organs systems, Joints, Membranes, and Glands
- Skeletal System
- Types of bones and their structures and functions
- Axial Skeleton
- Nervous System
- Reproductive System
- Endocrine System
- Sense organs
- Muscular System
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Excretory System
Fundamentals of Nursing:
- Knowledge of drugs
- Drug dosages
- General knowledge of how to treat patients in various situations such as patients with high fever, fluid imbalance, unconscious patent and how to handle the physically handicapped patients
- Human Behavior
- Behavioural process
Community Health Nursing Process:
- Environmental factors
- Community identification
- Community Health Nursing Process- Importance
- Care services
- Usage of water, housing, waste, noise
- Purposes and Principles of Residential Visits
- Early Detection and Management (minor ailments)
Dietary requirements and food constituents
- Nursing Management of the patient with Ear, Eye, Nose, Throat, Communicable diseases.
- Oncological Nursing Management in Chemotherapy, Radical Surgery and Radiation, Emergency
- Ways to control microorganisms
- Ways to stop the spread of pathogens and infections
- Waste Management
- Principles of Microbial Control
- Methods of Microbial Control
- Lotions and Ointments preparation
Medical-Surgical Nursing Assessment:
- Health Assessment
- Physical Exam
- Clinical Investigations
- Postoperative Complications
- Ways of Nursing Management of patients related to health issues
- Emergency conditions
Mental Health and Nursing Assessment:
- Terms and Definitions
- Aetiology signs and symptoms
- Medical and Surgical Management of Mental Disorders
- Psychiatric Nursing Management
Child Health Care (Pediatric Nursing):
- Management of diseases occurring among toddlers and cures
Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing:
- Menstrual Cycle
- Menstrual Disorders- Amenorrhea and dysmenorrhea
- Pregnancy-related issues and information
- Genitourinary system of the human reproductive system
Professional trends and adjustments:
- Legislation of Nursing
- Legal Threads in Nursing
- Health Laws and Regulations Effective Nursing in India
TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2022( Expected)
The exam pattern for TSPSC Nurse Staff is expected to remain the same as in previous years. The written exam is divided into two sections: General Studies and Nursing.
- Paper I – General Studies will have 50 questions and will be worth 50 points.
- Paper-II – Nursing will have 100 questions with a total of 100 marks.
- The TSPSC Staff Nurse exam has a total of 150 marks.
- The whole running time is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
|Written Examination||Paper I||General Studies||Objective Type 50 questions||50 marks||English & Telugu||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Written Examination||Paper II||Nursing (GNM) Level||Objective Type 100 questions||100 marks||English|
|Total Marks||150 marks|
TSPSC Staff Nurse Selection Process 2022
The following is the procedure for selecting a TSPSC Staff Nurse:
- The Written Examination will be weighted 70 times (points) in the final selection process.
- The government service experience will be given a 30 percent weighting (points).
As a result, the ultimate decision will be determined by combining both the details of the Written Examination and the Experience of 100 weightage (points) in total.
In a tabular arrangement, the criteria for giving weightage for government service experience are as follows:
|Weightage of experience of Govt. service Six months in Tribal AreaSix months in Rural AreaSix months in Urban Area (Corporations and Grade I Municipalities)||4 21|
The TSPSC staff nurse curriculum is divided into two sections: general studies and nursing.
The TSPSC staff nurse examination is not available in paper format; it is only available online.
To acquire the TSPSC staff nurse curriculum, candidates must refer to the TSPSC official website. Then, after following all of the instructions for obtaining the syllabus, save it to your device as a pdf. soft copy.
The TSPSC staff nurse exam is divided into two sections: Part A and Part B.
The TSPSC staff nursing exam is objective, i.e. multiple-choice questions.