TSPSC Staff Nurse Hall Tickets 2022
One week before the exam, TSPSC invites candidates to download TSPSC nursing staff hall tickets. TSPSC nurse staff admit cards must be downloaded from the TSPSC official website using the link provided for that purpose. Candidates must download admission cards on time because they are required for entry into the examination hall. They must take a printout of the downloaded document and bring that printed copy to the examination hall. According to the information, no official announcement for the position has been issued.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Nurse Staff|
|Total Vacancies||To be updated|
- How to Get TSPSC Staff Nurse Admit Cards 2022?
- What to keep in mind when downloading the TSPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket Card 2022
- Check the TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam E-Hall Ticket for important information.
- TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam Hall Documents that a Candidate Should Bring
- How do I have the information on my TSPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket corrected?
How to Get TSPSC Staff Nurse Admit Cards 2022?
TSPSC nursing aspirants frequently experience difficulties downloading their test admission cards. Candidates may simply download TSPSC nursing staff hall tickets from the official website using this step-by-step approach.
- For the Staff Nurse test, candidates must first go to the TSPSC official website.
- Candidates must next proceed to the notifications part of the advertisement to obtain the link for downloading TSPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2020.
- After that, log in using your credentials.
- After that, you’ll need to download your admission card in pdf format.
- It is preferable to print your admission card and bring it with you to the examination center.
What to keep in mind when downloading the TSPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket Card 2022
While downloading the TSPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card for the 2022 test, keep the following in mind.
- All of the applicants’ information is correct.
- Check The Name, DOB, and other vital information.
Check the TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam E-Hall Ticket for important information.
The following information regarding a candidate can be found on the TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam E-Hall Ticket.
- Candidate’s Name
- TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam candidate’s roll number
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Examining location
- Date and time of the exam
- Time to report in the Exam hall.
- Candidate’s scanned signature and photo, which were submitted at the time of form filling
- Candidate guidelines of importance
- What a candidate should bring to the examination hall
- The items that a candidate should not bring into the examination hall and that could result in their candidature being revoked.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam Hall Documents that a Candidate Should Bring
The following are the essential items that a candidate should bring to the examination center:
- Admit Card is very Necessary
- Personal ID Proof, which might be any of the following: TSPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket
- Driving License or Pan Card (with the photograph)
- UID Card Bank Voter ID Passport Photographed Passbook
- Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer or a representative of the People (on the official letterhead)
- Employee ID card issued by a recognized college/university.
How do I have the information on my TSPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket corrected?
If there is a discrepancy in your TSPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2020, you can file a correction application on the official website before the exam date to have it repaired. Otherwise, you can contact the exam authority using the following information:
Contact No: 040 24655555 / 24606666 Email: [email protected]
Candidates should keep in mind that TSPSC must be notified at the appropriate time so that the appropriate TSPSC personnel can assist you in receiving valid admission cards.
No. TSPSC nurse staff hall tickets must be downloaded from the TSPSC official website.
All contact information is mentioned above. If you have any questions, please contact TSPSC officials.
One week before the exam date, go to the TSPSC’s official website
To enter the exam hall, candidates must bring a valid photo ID and their admitting card.
TSPSC provides a link for candidates to download it.