TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022- Check Vacancies, Eligibility and More!
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification is out! The Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) released new notification on 13th April 2022, inviting applications for the post of Personal Assistant. The notification has specified all the important details of the recruitment such as the selection criteria, eligibility, application process, and more!
Candidates must note that the application process commences on 2nd May 2022. We have compiled this article to provide you with all the necessary information pertaining to the TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022. So, continue reading this article!
- TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022- General Overview
- TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
- Steps to Apply for TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Exam Syllabus
- TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Exam Pattern
- TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Exam Date
- TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Admit Card
- TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Salary
- TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Cut off
- TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Answer Key
- TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Result
- How to Prepare for TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022?
- TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Books for Preparation
- TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: FAQs
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022- General Overview
Before we dive deeper, here’s a glance into all the important events and dates pertaining to the TPSC Recruitment 2022 –
Important dates regarding the TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022 are given below.
|Name of Organization||Tripura State Service Commission|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant Grade II|
|Notification Release Date||13th April 2022|
|Application Start Date||2nd May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||31st May 2022 (5:30 P.M)|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date (Prelims)||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date (Mains)||To Be Announced|
|Result Date||To Be Announced|
Download TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022 here!
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
The Commission has released a total of 50 vacancies for the post of Personal Assistant. Candidates must note that out of the total vacancies released 2 posts are reserved for Persons with Disability. The detail of the vacancies is mentioned below –
|Post||Total No. of vacancies|
|Personal Assistant Grade II||50|
Category-Wise Vacancies –
|Category||No. of vacancies|
|UR||18 (1 including Ex-Servicemen)|
Candidates can read about the UPSC NDA 1 Preparation tips here.
Steps to Apply for TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
The application process for the TPSC Recruitment starts on 2nd May 2022, whereas the last date to apply is 31st May 2022 (5:30 pm). To avoid late fees, candidates are advised to submit the form within the deadline window provided above. We have compiled the steps to apply online for the post of TPSC Personal Assistant, so as to provide you with a hassle-free experience-
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Commission.
Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” appearing on the left side of the dashboard
Step 3: Fill in the necessary details like Email ID, Phone number, etc, and click on the submit button.
Step 4: For the verification, an OTP will be sent to your registered email address.
Step 5: Once the verification is completed, log in with the username and password.
Step 6: Now fill in the mandatory details like the post you are applying for, your Name, Father’s name, etc.
Step 7:Attach the necessary documents like category certificate, SSC Mark sheets etc.
Step 8: Before submitting, verify all the details and make necessary changes if required.
Step 9: once you verify complete details, click on the submit button
Step 10: The payment gateway page will appear now. Pay the required application fees amount and click on the submit button.
Step 11: Once the payment is completed, the Application form will be generated
Step 12: Download and print the application form for ready reference.
Candidates can check the SSC CGL Recruitment here.
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
As mentioned above the candidates are required to pay the application fees, before submitting their application form. The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances and is compulsory to be paid by each applicant. Here is the amount payable as per the category of the candidates –
|ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped||Rs. 100|
Note – The SC/ST category of candidates belonging to the other States, i.e.not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura, should apply for a vacancy available for the unreserved category. They must also pay the same application fee as the General Category candidate i.e.Rs. 150.
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The TPSC Recruitment selection process comprises three stages –
- Stage I- Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice Type Test)
- Stage II- Typewriting & Shorthand Writing & Transcription (Using Computer)
- Stage III – Main Examination (Conventional Type Test).
The candidates must note the following points pertaining to the selection process –
- The prelims exam is a screening test to select the candidates for the Typewriting & Shorthand Writing & Transcription Test. The marks obtained in this stage will not be considered for preparing the final merit list
- Only those candidates who clear the Typewriting & Shorthand Writing & Transcription test can appear for the main exam.
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on merit and on the basis of the marks obtained in the mains and Typewriting & Shorthand Writing & Transcription test.
Candidates can check the steps to download the TSCAB Admit Card here
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the TPSC Recruitment are well defined in the official recruitment notification. The eligibility criteria are defined in the terms of the minimum educational qualification, age, and nationality. The following are the eligibility criteria details-
The age limit the for appearing for the TPSC Exam as of 31.05.2022 is as follows –
- Minimum age 18 years
- Maximum Age 40 years.
The category wise age relaxation is as follows –
|Category||Upper Age Limit (Years)|
|ST/SC/PH/ Government Employees||45|
Minimum Educational Qualification
In order to appear for the TPSC Exam 2022 candidates must possess the following minimum educational qualifications-
- Candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary (HS or +2) or any equivalent Examination with no less than 35% marks on average, from any recognized Board or University Or,
- Candidates must have passed the Madhyamik examination with no less than 35% marks in Madhyamik. and have completed the Stenography Course from an ITI.
- Candidates must have computer knowledge and a certificate from any Government or Government recognized Institution or University with a minimum duration of three months.
- Candidates must have English proficiency in computer and shorthand writing or transcription with a minimum speed of 40 words/ minute and 100 words/ minute respectively.
- Candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ Ex-serviceman /PH category will enjoy a relaxation of 5% marks in their qualifying examination marks.
Only those candidates who are Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the examination.
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Exam Syllabus
The exam syllabus is an important part of the preparation strategy. Hence understanding the same is crucial. We have provided the TPSC Personal Assistant exam syllabus for the Prelims exam as below
|English||Use of appropriate Preposition and ArticleSynonyms and AntonymsUse of common phrase and Idioms ComprehensionOrdering of words in a SentenceSpotting of Errors etc.|
|General Studies||General Knowledge with special reference to Tripura & North Eastern RegionCurrent Affairs of LocalNational and International ImportanceSimple ArithmeticMental Ability etc.|
Candidates can check the UPSC CDS Exam analysis here.
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Exam Pattern
Knowing the exam pattern is important in order to formulate an effective study schedule. Hence, we have provided the exam pattern for the TPSC Recruitment 2022 for each stage of the selection process below –
TPSC Preliminary Exam Pattern
The first stage of the TPSC Recruitment is the Prelims exam which is objective in nature, the exam pattern of which is as follows –
|General Studies & Current Affairs||50||–|
TPSC Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription Exam Pattern
The second stage of the TPSC Exam is the Typewriting and Shorthand writing and Transcription. This stage acts as a qualifying round, and only those candidates who clear it will be eligible to appear for the mains exam.
|Type Writing (Using Computer)||100|
|ShortHand Writing and Transcription (Using Computer)||200|
TPSC Personal Assistant Mains Exam Pattern
This is the final stage of the examination. The examination pattern is given below.
|Bengali or Alternative English||50||1.5 hours|
|GK & Current Affairs||100||3 hours|
Candidates can read about the OSSTETResult here.
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Exam Date
The TPSC Exam dates in 2022 are yet to be announced by the Commission. Candidates are advised to keep an eye on this space for the latest updates pertaining to the TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022.
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Admit Card
Admit card is an important document for any competitive examination. It serves as the permit to appear for the examination. Hence the admit card needs to be downloaded and printed on time to avoid any hassles. Although the Commission has not yet released the dates for the TPSC Personal Assistant Admit card, we have compiled a list of steps to download the same as an when it is released –
Step 1: Visit the official website of the commission Click on the direct link to download the TPSC Admit Card 2022.
Step 2: Click on the “TPSC Admit Card 2022”.
Step 3: You will be redirected to the login page, where you need to enter login id, password and click on submit.
Step 4: Once logged in, the TPSC Admit card will be displayed on your screen.
Step 4: Verify the details appearing on the Admit card like name, date of birth etc;
Step 5: Download and print out of the admit card for future reference.
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Salary
Knowing the salary is important before you apply for any recruitment. The Personal Assistant’s salary is government by the Level 9 of the Tripura state pay matrix. Hence we have listed the TPSC Personal Assistant Salary package below-
According to the 7th Pay Commission the salary structure is given below.
|Level of Pay||Level 9|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 2800/-|
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Cut off
Cut off is the benchmark set by the commission to recruit the most deserving candidates. Although the TPSC Personal Assistant Cut off 2022 has not yet been released, The candidates can take note of the minimum qualifying marks for the stage 2of the selection process-
TPSC Type Writing & Shorthand Writing & Transcription (Stage II): Minimum Qualifying Marks
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage|
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Answer Key
The answer key is released by the Commission once the exam is duly conducted. Candidates can refer to the answer key and calculate their marks and thereby predict their results. We have compiled steps to download the TPSC Personal Assistant Answer key below –
Step 1: Visit the official website of the commission.
Step 2: Click on the TPSC Answer key 2022 on the dashboard.
Step 3: You will be redirected to the login page, where you must enter login credentials like id, and password and click on submit.
Step 4: The Prelims Answer key will be displayed on your screen, click on the set you have attempted.
Step 5: Download the PDF and start comparing the answers.
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Result
As mentioned earlier, final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of marks obtained by a candidate in the Main Examination plus the marks obtained in the Typewriting & Shorthand Writing & Transcription Test.
Thus, after clearing all the stages, the selected candidate’s list will be published on the official website. Those candidates who have made it to the final merit list will be provided with the appointment letter after doing the document verification. The steps mentioned below will help candidates download the final merit list.
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Commission.
Step 2: Click on the TPSC Personal Assistant Result 2022 link.
Step 3: You can now see the list of selected candidates on the screen.
Step 4: Using CTRL + F Search for your name/roll number
Step 5: If your name is appearing in the PDF, you are qualified. Congratulations!
Step 6: Download and print the Final Merit List for your future reference.
How to Prepare for TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Here is an expert-curate list of tips you can follow to prepare for the TPSC Exam 2022-
- Understand the Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Candidates must know the exam pattern and understand the exam syllabus before starting their preparation. It can help you understand the topic-wise weightage and thereby boost the preparation level.
- Create an Effective Study Plan: Candidates must create a month-wise, week-wise, day-wise, and hour-wise study schedule with realistic targets. Having a clear-cut plan can help the candidate finish the syllabus on time.
- Refer to Good Study Materials: Candidates must refer to the expert-recommended study material for the best preparation.
- Attempt Mock Tests: Mock tests are a very important part of the preparation strategy as they help you to identify the weakness and to understand the current standing Candidates can attempt mock tests by Testbook to boost their exam preparation.
You can also read about the UPSC CDS Cut Off 2022.
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: Books for Preparation
Given below are some expert-recommended TPSC Personal Assistant Books for Preparation –
|General Studies||State-level Books. NCERT Books. Previous year’s question papers|
|English||Objective General English by S.P. BakshiHigh School Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin.|
We hope that you found our article informative and helpful. We recommend you keep an eye on this space for any further updates on the TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022. Till then good luck with your preparations!
TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Candidates can apply latest by the 31st of May 2022 (5:30 pm)
Candidates must be within the age limit of 18 to 40 years as of the 31st of May 2022 to apply for TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022.
There are 50 vacancies released for the TPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022.
The salary will be paid in the range of Rs.5,700- 24,000.
The selection process will include Stage I- Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice Type Test, Stage II- Typewriting & Shorthand Writing & Transcription (Using Computer), and Stage III – Main Examination (Conventional Type Test).