Together with the official notice, the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) would release the TNUSRB Police Constable curriculum and exam pattern 2022 for the written test. Before you begin preparing for the written exam, which serves as a screening test to select applicants for the next level, you must first familiarise yourself with the TNUSRB Police Constable Syllabus and exam format. The TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment is held across Tamil Nadu for the recruitment of police constables, jail wardens, and firefighters.
- Written Test, Physical Measurement Test (PET), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Endurance Test (ET), and Medical Test are the five steps of the TNUSRB PC Exam selection procedure.
- Each stage’s selection will take place on distinct TNUSRB Police Constable Exam schedule, as determined by the Board, and will be dependent on the criteria established by the Board.
- To successfully complete the recruiting process and obtain the highest possible marks, it is always advisable to be aware of the detailed TNUSRB PC exam pattern at all stages.
Syllabus for TNUSRB Police Constables 2022
The written test is divided into two sections: the first is focused on general studies, and the second has questions that assess the candidates’ psychological talents. The following table contains the complete TNUSRB Police Constable syllabus for both portions.
TNUSRB PC Exam Syllabus – Paper I
|General Knowledge||India and its neighbors, basic science, science in day to day lifePhysics and its basic principles such as Newton’s laws of motions, electricity and magnetism, motion, force, etc. Chemistry and Biology: evolution, genetic structure, nutrition, balanced diet, diseases and their prevention, first aid.|
|Geographical features of India||Physiographic features of India, climate, and monsoonCrops and agriculture, soil and its types, soil healthPopulation explosion and distributionNatural resources and minerals, industries of India.|
|Economics, including banking and finance||National Income, GDP, sectors of Indian EconomyAgricultural practices and dependence of India on agriculture, Industrial policyBanking and money, supply chain, inflation, demand, and supplyForeign trade, foreign policy of IndiaPoverty and population of India and its effect on the Indian economy.|
|Politics of India||Indian ConstitutionThe Political system, legislature, executive and judiciaryPanchayati Raj.|
|National and International Current Affairs||Awards, sports, countries, and their capitals, festivals, dance forms, government schemes, and policies.Important discoveries and inventions in science and technology.|
|History of India||Ancient, Medieval and Modern historyVarious civilizations, architecture, music, and other cultural effectsFreedom fighters of India The industrial revolution of India.|
|History and Culture of Tamil Nadu||–|
|Five-year plans and Indian Budget System||–|
TNUSRB PC Exam Syllabus – Paper-II
- Psychology Test
- Verbal and non-verbal reasoning
- Logical problems
- Number series
- Symbol series
- Cause and effect
- Logical deduction
- Statement and argument
- Theme Detection
- Statement and Conclusions
- Artificial languages
- Coding and Decoding
TNUSRB Police Constable Exam Pattern 2022
The following table shows the likely TNUSRB Police Constable exam pattern for the written exam. Keep the following crucial considerations in mind:
- You will have one hour and twenty minutes to complete both sections of the paper.
- A minimum of 28 marks is required to pass the exam.
- The test is in a multiple-choice format.
- It will take place in a traditional classroom setting.
- Negative marks are not allowed.
|Paper I||General Studies||50|
|Paper II||Psychology Test||30|
Tips for Passing the TNUSRB Police Constable Exam in 2022?
Before beginning their preparation, aspirants must read the TNUSRB PC syllabus PDF and exam pattern 2022. Candidates must create a study timetable and adhere to the preparation tactics outlined below in order to cover all topics in a timely and efficient manner.
- Get the whole TNUSRB Police Constable & Exam Pattern to learn about all of the topics that will be covered, as well as their weighting, marking scheme, and more. You can thus set aside the appropriate amount of time for each subject based on your needs and thereby prepare effectively.
- Make short notes of crucial themes and go over them as often as possible for revision and continuous practice.
- Candidates must use relevant literature and thorough study resources to cover the course from the beginning to the end.
- To improve their exam preparation, candidates should take online mock examinations and practise with the previous year’s question papers.
Best Books for Preparing for the TNUSRB Police Constable Exam in 2022
Choose the most suggested and relevant books to cover the TNUSRB PC Syllabus in the table below. These TNUSRB Police Constable books are quite renowned among TNUSRB Police Constable Exam candidates.
|1.||General Knowledge||General Knowledge 2022 by Manohar Pandey, Arihant PublicationsLucent’s General Knowledge by Binary Karn|
|2.||General English||Perfect Competitive English by V.K.SinhaObjective General English by S.P. Bakshi, Arihant Publication|
|3.||General Ability test/ Psychology||Quicker Math by Arihant PublicationsGeneral INtelligence and Mental Ability Test by RPH Editorial BoardA New Approach to Reasoning by Arihant Publications.|
The TNUSRB PC exam syllabus 2022 will be posted on the Board’s official website. It will be released alongside the TNUSRB Police Constable exam’s official notification and brochure.
According to the prior notification 2020, there are no criteria for negative marking in the TNUSRB Police Constable test for incorrect or unanswered questions.
The TNUSRB PC exam syllabus is covered in a number of books available on the market. You can use them to help you prepare.
On the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board’s website, you may get the TNUSRB PC exam syllabus in Tamil.
Officials still do not have any information about the most recent recruitment syllabus for 2022. The TNUSRB PC exam syllabus, on the other hand, is unlikely to change significantly.