TNPSC VAO Books- Subject-Wise Book Names
TNPSC VAO Books: Candidates who are preparing for the TNPSC Group IV Recruitment exam must select the top authors’ expert-curated books and study material. The TNPSC Group IV Recruitment is tough to clear. So, you should rely only on the best books for the TNPSC Group exam. To prepare for the TNPSC Group IV Exam, applicants must look for the appropriate study material in the form of books and guides, which will help them get knowledge and a better understanding of the concepts. Picking the correct set of TNPSC Group IV books is necessary so that it covers all of the syllabi as well as helps save time by giving a better explanation of the topics.
- According to the syllabus for the exam, TNPSC books for Group IV consist of 3 subjects, namely, General Studies, Aptitude Test, and General English/ General Tamil.
- Candidates should read from TNPSC Group IV books in English and TNPSC Group IV books in Tamil to prepare for the written test.
- The written test consists of 200 objective-type questions of 300 marks for 3 hours. The Applicants who qualify in the written examination are selected for counseling and document verification, before being posted to their departments.
Best TNPSC Group IV Books for General Studies and Aptitude Test 2022
Applicants are tested on their ability to solve questions on general awareness, general studies, and mental aptitude in the written examination of the TNPSC Group IV Recruitment Process. Hence, applicants should be thoroughly familiar with the general knowledge of the country and the state of Tamil Nadu. Here are the best TNPSC Group IV books PDF that cover the section on general awareness in its entirety:
|Name of the book||Publication||Author||Description|
|TNPSC GROUP IV exam All-in-One Complete Study Material Book & Solved Question Paper||Sura College of Competition||V.V.K Subburaj||The book contains all you need to know to ace the TNPSC Group 4 competitive exam using the most up-to-date curriculum.|
|Manual for TNPSC Examinations (General Studies)||McGraw Hill Publications||M. Karthikeyan||This guide is useful for aspiring candidates as it gives an overall outlook on the general studies of the TNPSC Group 4 exam.|
|Quantitative aptitude for competitive examinations||S. Chand Publications||R.S Agarwal.||It can be used as a reference book for the TNPSC Group 4 Exam. It has detailed solutions to all the different kinds of questions. The print quality is excellent.|
|General Knowledge 2020||Arihant Experts||Arihant Publications.||It covers several vital aspects of general knowledge. This book will help candidates understand the fundamental ideas of general studies and abilities.|
TNPSC Group 4 Books for Tamil and English
A primary understanding of Tamil and English language is required for all the GroupIV posts whose exams are conducted by the Tamil Nadu PSC. Accordingly, here are the TNPSC Group IV Books in Tamil and TNPSC Group IV Books in English that will help to prepare for the Tamil/ English language part of the paper.
|Name of the book||Publisher||Author||Description|
|Word Power Made Easy||Simon and Schuster||Norman Lewis||Applicants taking competitive tests will benefit immensely from this book since it gives an ideal opportunity to brush up on their English language abilities.|
|General English for All Competitive Examinations||Arihant Publications||S.C. Gupta||For all competitive tests, this book delivers easily understood information for a better knowledge of the English language.|
|TNPSC – Group IV General Studies & General Tamil Previous Year Examination Question and Answers (Tamil)||TNPSC||Editorial board||This book contains study materials for past years’ General English and General Tami question papers.l|
|TNPSC GENERAL TAMIL||Arivukadal Pathipagam||Dr. Thamizh Iniyan M.A PhD||It is a comprehensive study guide for TNPSC Group 4 books 2019 for general Tamil.|
Other Sources for TNPSC Group IV Exam 2022 Preparation
Along with the TNPSC Group IV preparation books, applicants must also refer to certain important sources to boost their preparation for TNPSC Group IV examinations. These important sources to prepare for the TNPSC Group IV Exam 2022 include:
Attempt an online test for TNPSC group IV to get an edge on your preparation.
- Applicants can refer to online notes, TNPSC Group IV model papers that can help in preparation for the examination.
- Candidates should attempt the TNPSC Group IV Previous Year Paper to check their preparation.
- Applicants will be able to increase their knowledge and remain current with current events by reading daily current affairs. It will assist you in achieving a high score on the General Awareness part.
- Applicants can watch previous years’ analysis on YouTube which will help them understand the pattern of questions asked in the examination.
- Online Test Series will help applicants self-analysis themselves for the TNPSC Group IV examination.
|West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022||CUET Latest News and Updates||UPTET Result|
|SBI Channel Manager Recruitment||Odisha Judicial Service Result 2022||CUET PG Admit Card|
Tips for Prepare for TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2022
In order to prepare well for the TNPSC Group IV Exam 2022, the applicants should know its detailed syllabus and exam pattern. The aspirants need to study and take the TNPSC Group IV practice tests regularly. Here are a few TNPSC Group IV Preparation tips mentioned below to be followed by the applicants:
- Look through the TNPSC Group IV Syllabus and Exam Pattern so that you are able to solve all kinds of questions.
- Make sure to revise once a week to evaluate your performance.
- Prepare a proper timetable for TNPSC Group IV Exam and take time to solve practice sets, test series, previous years’ papers, etc.
- Give more time and energy to difficult topics and vice versa.
- Take short breaks to refresh your mind and body while studying.
TNPSC VAO Books FAQs
The following TNPSC Group IV best books 2022 can be used as a reference for TNPSC general studies, aptitude tests, and general English/general Tamil. Arihant GK by Manohar Pandey TNPSC Mental Ability tests by Sakshi Publications
The best TNPSC Group IV book for General Studies is the Manual for TNPSC Examinations (General Studies) as it covers all the general studies specific to Tamil Nadu.
Books in English are General English for All Competitive Examinations by S.C Gupta.
The best TNPSC Group 4 Books in Tamil is TNPSC General Tamil written by Dr. Thamizh Iniyan M.A Ph.D.
Yes, there shall be a negative marking.