SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Changed 2022-23: Check out the Changed Tier-2 Pattern Now!
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Changed: The Staff Selection Commission has made numerous modifications to the SSC CHSL 2022 exam’s framework, but the selection procedure and SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern are the biggest changes in the exam’s history. Candidates who prepared for this exam in advance should carefully read this post to understand all the modifications that SSC made to the SSC CHSL 2022 selection procedure. Check out the SSC CHSL Updated Exam Pattern 2022–2023 now.
- Previously, SSC held the SSC CHSL exam in three tiers—Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3—but going forward, the SSC CHSL selection process will only have two levels.
- There won’t be a Tier 3 test because the Tier 3 exam, which was the Skill Test/Typing Test, has been combined with Tier 2 in SSC CHSL 2022.
- The Final Selection of Candidates in the SSC CHSL Latest Exam Pattern 2022-23 will be based only on the results of the SSC CHSL Tier 2 examination.
- With the exception of the skill test and typing test, the Tier 2 exam is now objective rather than descriptive.
To learn more about the SSC CHSL New Exam Pattern Changes that have been announced in the new notification, keep reading this post.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Changed 2022
A candidate must pass both of the phases of the SSC CHSL Latest Exam Pattern 2022–23 in order to be selected for a variety of positions in government agencies.
1. The SSC CHSL Tier I Exam is a multiple-choice, objective test.
2. The Tier 2 test consists of the three following sections, each with two modules.
See the table below for a brief explanation of the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Changed.
Tier – I
Objective Multiple Choice
Computer Based (online)
Tier – II
Tier-II will include following three sections having two modules each
Computer Based (online) except Module 2 of Section-3
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Changed – Tier 1
There are no changes to the Tier I stage in accordance with the official notification and the new SSC CHSL design. A total of 100 objective-type multiple-choice questions are included in the SSC CHSL Tier-I question paper, which is broken up into four sections.
The exam has a 60-minute time limit for candidates to finish. A negative rating of 0.5 marks is also available. Candidates can refer to the table below on the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2022–23 for more information.
Number of Questions
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Changed – Tier 2
According to the SSC CHSL New Exam Pattern 2022–23, Tier–II will have the three following parts, each with two modules:
Section-1: It includes Module-I that will test Mathematical Abilities and Module-II that will test Reasoning and General Intelligence.
Section-2: This section will include Module-I, which is English Language and Comprehension and Module-II, which is General Awareness
Section-3: This section included Module-I, which will be a Computer Knowledge Test and Module-II, which will be a Skill Test/ Typing Test
- On the same day, Tier-2 will be divided into two sessions: Session 1 and Session 2. Sections 1, 2, and Module 1 of Section 3 will all be conducted during Session I. Module-2 of Section-3 will be conducted in Session 2.
- Except for Module 2 of Section 3, Tier 2 will only have Objective Type, Multiple Choice questions. Except for Module 2 (the English Language and Comprehension module) in Section 2, the questions will be given in English and Hindi.
- For each incorrect response in Sections 1, 2, and Module-I of Section 3, there will be a negative marking penalty of one mark under the SSC CHSL Latest Exam Pattern 2022–23.
The Tier II SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Changed to a format with three sections of two modules each in accordance with the new exam pattern for the SSC CHSL for 2022–2023. The SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Changed is detailed here.
No. of Questions
Session-I (2 hours and 15 minutes)
Reasoning and General Intelligence
English Language and Comprehension
Computer Knowledge Module
Skill Test/ Typing Test Module-
Part A- Skill Test for DEOs
Part B: Typing Test for LDC/ JSA
Hope you found this article on SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Changed helpful.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Changed FAQs
The SSC CHSL exam format has altered to speed up the hiring process. The number of teirs was decreased by the Commission. The following stages are included in the SSC CHSL selection process, per the revised exam format. Tier 1: An objective computer-based test (CBE) Tier 2: Computer-based objective testing and skill tests
The SSC CHSL test is administered in two phases, technically referred to as tiers (tier-I, and tier-II). Computer-based objective-type examinations (CBE) make up Tiers 1 and 2, respectively. Tier 2 also includes a skill test.
Yes, there is 0.50 point negative marking in the SSC CHSL Tier I exam. For each incorrect response in Sections I, II, and Module I of Section III, there will be a negative marking of one mark in Tier II.
The post provides the revised SSC CHSL 2022 exam pattern, which is in accordance with the official announcement. The three portions with two modules each make up the Tier-II.
A mandatory but qualifying computer knowledge test is found in SSC CHSL Tier II’s Module-I of Section-III. On the other hand, the skill test and typing test are in Module II of Section III.