Skill India Quiz 2.0 Answers (Myquiz): Check out here!
Skill India Quiz 2.0 Answers: On Vishwakarma day, September 17th, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship of the Government of India will hold a convocation ceremony for candidates in the skilling ecosystem. On this occasion, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) is preparing to launch an online quiz called “Skill India Quiz:2.0” to raise awareness about the government of India’s various skilling initiatives. This article will teach you accurate Skill India Quiz 2.0 Answers to help you improve your knowledge.
To achieve PM Modi’s vision of ‘Vikshit Bharat’ by 2047, skilling will be critical. The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is making significant progress in skilling the workforce in India and creating demand for skilled labour not only in the country but also in international markets.
Related: Gujarat Gyan Guru Quiz 2022
Continue reading this article to get Skill India Quiz 2.0 Answers as well as the quiz’s terms and conditions.
MyGov Skill India Quiz 2.0 Answers- Overview
Below is given the My Gov Skill India Quiz 2.0 Answers Overview 2022:
|Quiz Name||Skill India Quiz 2.0|
|Mode of language||English|
|Start date||17th September 2022|
|End Date||30th September 2022|
|Number of question asked||5|
|Time alloted||60 seconds|
|Quiz link portal||quiz.mygov.in|
Skill India Quiz 2.0 Answers
Check out all the Skill India Quiz 2.0 questions with answers to prepare yourself for the Skill India Quiz 2.0:
1. When was Skill India Mission launched?
- 15 July 2015
- 27 November 2016
- 15 August 2015
- 2 October 2017
Ans: 15 July 2015
2. Which ministry manages the PMKVY initiative?
- Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Labour and Employment
Ans: Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
3. What is WorldSkills popularly known as?
- Olympics of Skills
- International skilling exchange programme
- Skilling awareness camp
- Skilling programme for NRIs
Ans: Olympics of Skills
4. What is the full form of RPL?
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Recognition of Previous Learning
- Recognition of Prominent Learning
- Recognition of Positive Learning
Ans: Recognition of Prior Learning
5. Skill India Mission was launched by?
- Shri. Narendra Modi
- Shri. Raj Kumar Singh
- Dr. Mahendra Nath Pandey
- Shri. Praveen Kumar
Ans: Shri. Narendra Modi
My Gov Skill India Quiz 2.0 Terms and Conditions 2022
The My Gov Skill India Quiz 2.0 terms and conditions are listed below. To avoid discrepancies, candidates are asked to read the following:
- Individuals who want to take the quiz must provide their name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address, and mobile number. These specifics would only be used for the purposes of this quiz.
- Each quiz participant will receive an e-certificate for their efforts.
- There will be no deductions for incorrect answers.
- An entry cannot be withdrawn once it has been submitted.
- An individual can only take the quiz once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will be ignored and discarded.
- The same mobile number and email address cannot be used to participate in the quiz more than once.
- The results will also be announced on the Ministry’s social media accounts as well as the official social media accounts.
- The Ministry reserves the right to change or cancel the Quiz at any time. The Ministry also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions stated herein, and the Ministry’s decision on the Quiz will be final and binding, with no correspondence entertained.
- Employees who are directly or indirectly related to the Ministry organising the quiz are not eligible to participate.
- The use of any unfair/spurious means/malpractices, including but not limited to impersonation, double participation, and so on, will result in the participation being declared void and thus rejected.
- The laws of the country will govern these terms and conditions.
- Participation in the Quiz would imply acceptance of the quiz’s terms and conditions, and participants would be bound by these terms and conditions.
Hope you have found this article on MyGov Skill India Quiz 2.0 Answers 2022 helpful.