SI Qualification In TamilNadu 2023: Check Age Limit, Educational Qualification & Nationality
An announcement for the hiring of candidates for various Sub Inspector positions in its various departments has been made by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board. Through this recruitment procedure, 621 Sub Inspector positions will be filled, of which 366 are for Taluk, 145 are for the Armed Reserve, and 110 are for the Tamil Nadu Special Police. From June 1 to June 30, 2023, applicants who meet the requirements can submit their applications online at tnsurb.tn.gov.in. So, in this article, we are going to discuss the SI Qualification In TamilNadu Police Department or we could say the eligibility criteria that are required to be fulfilled by the candidates to become eligible for applying for this post.
SI Qualification In Tamilnadu
Candidates must meet the Sub Inspector Qualification In TamilNadu in order to work for the Tamil Nadu Police Department. Candidates must review the qualifying requirements and prepare the necessary paperwork. Below are the eligibility requirements established by the examination board
TNUSRB SI Age Limit
As of July 1, 2023, the candidate must be at least 20 years old and not yet 30 years old. However, there has been some age relaxation for those who fall under the reserved category.
TNUSRB SI Upper Age Relaxations
ESM/Ex-personnel of Central Para-military Forces/Serving personnel who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of online application.
Departmental candidates appearing for departmental quota
TNUSRB SI Nationality
- The candidate must be an Indian national and solely a resident of the state of Tamil Nadu.
- The TNUSRB Exam cannot be taken by any candidate who is a resident of another state.
TNUSRB SI Educational Qualification
Candidates must complete specific academic requirements in order to become a Sub Inspector in the Tamil Nadu Police.
- On the day the notification was released, the applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a UGC- or government-recognized college or university.
- The 10+2+3/4/5 pattern for the Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or 10+3+2/3 for Diploma degrees.
- Candidates who received their bachelor’s degrees from open universities without following the aforementioned procedure are not eligible.
TNUSRB SI For Special Quotas
Reservations is given to candidates who fit within specific quotas, such as the departmental quota and the sports quota, for the TNUSRB SI recruitment in 2023. The table below contains all the information regarding these unique quotas.
TNUSRB SI Eligibility For Sports
20% Reservation is provided for Departmental quota candidates
10% Reservation is provided for Sports quota candidates.