The official announcement for the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam 2022 has been released by the RSMSSB recruiting authority. Candidates should familiarise themselves with the syllabus to prepare well for the exam. The RSMSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus includes all of the topics that will be covered in each subject. Candidates might find several subjects that are comparable to those asked in various competitive examinations. Candidates might seek unexpected topics that they are unfamiliar with and make a note of them in order to devote additional attention to such areas. This procedure ensures that the learning process is methodical, which is essential to success.
Read this article to learn more about the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus
The RSMSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus is broad, however, it is easily remembered if properly presented. The RSMSSB Lab Assistant syllabus is given below.
1. Electrostatics 2. Optics 3. Thermodynamics 4. Dynamics Of Motion 5. Work & Power 6. Atom & Nuclei
|Chemistry||1. s-block & p-block Elements 2. Periodic Table Atomic Properties 3. States Of Matter 4. Ionic Equilibrium 5. Solution 6. Nomenclature & General Properties of Organic Compounds 7. Hydrocarbons|
|Biology||Plant & Animal Anatomy General Characteristics of Algae, Fungi, Lichens, Bryophyta, PteridophytaNervous System of Humans, Gymnosperms & Angiosperms Morphology of Angiosperms Environmental Studies Economic Importance of Plants Reproductive System in Humans & Human Diseases Genetics Digestion, Respiration & Excretion in Humans Biological Evolution & Economic Importance of Animals Reproductive System in Humans & Human Diseases Classification of Animal KingdomCirculatory & Endocrine System of Humans Nervous System of Human|
|General Knowledge||1. Current Affairs – Top current government topics, events, and sports at the state, national and international levels.|
2. Geography and Natural Resources Detailed physical features of the world, important places, mountains and oceans. Ecology and wildlife of India. The natural geography of Rajasthan Climate, vegetation, and soil area of Rajasthan Detailed physical area, population, unemployment, poverty, drought in Rajasthan.
3. Agriculture and economic development with special reference to India and Rajasthan Food and commercial crops of Rajasthan Major irrigation and river valley projects in Rajasthan Major industries in Rajasthan Tribes and their economy in Rajasthan
4. History and Culture:- Main monuments and literary works of Rajasthan Work, History and Culture Tribes and their Economy in Rajasthan Religious beliefs, sects, saints, poets, warrior saints, and folk gods and goddesses of Rajasthan
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam Pattern
Candidates who are appearing for the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Examination must have a thorough understanding of the exam pattern which is given in the table below.
- On every incorrect answer, there is a deduction of 0.33 marks
- Every correct answer will get 1 mark
- There are only two sections in the examination
- The total duration of the examination is 3 hours.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Preparation Tips
To pass any exam, you’ll need consistent preparation, hard work, and a little strategy. It also necessitates the implementation of the appropriate strategies at the right time and place. Candidates who are appearing for the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Examination can follow the given preparation tips to excel in the examination on their first attempt.
- Read the newspaper carefully on a daily basis to stay updated with the latest news in the country and across the world.
- Give time to those subjects that require improvement and attention.
- Practise previous year’s question papers.
- Make a daily schedule and follow it strictly.
- Get the best books recommended by experts on each subject.
- Take regular mock tests to assess your performance and preparation for the examination.
Check out all the other major recruitment details given in the table below.
|TNPSC Group 4||HPPSC Naib Tehsildar||TPSC Personal Assistant|
|HPSSSB Staff Nurse||NHM MP Recruitment||SBI Clerk|
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern – FAQs
Yes, the dates are announced. The RSMSSB Lab Assistant Examination will be held on 28 and 29 June 2022.
Yes, on every incorrect answer there is a negative mark of 0.33.
A total of 2 subjects are included in the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Examination.
Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge are the subjects included in the examination.
The total duration of the examination is 3 hours.