Download the Rajasthan Police Previous Year Papers PDFs here!
Rajasthan Police Previous Year Papers: The Director-General of Police in Rajasthan holds the Rajasthan Police Constable test once a year. The primary goal of this exam is to find Constables for the Rajasthan Police Department. Candidates for drivers, general constable, constable band, constable cavalry, and other positions are accepted for this exam. Each of the topics included in the Rajasthan Police Constable syllabus has a number of components that examine the candidates’ knowledge in a variety of areas.
Rajasthan Police Exam Pattern
There are two parts to the Rajasthan Police Exam Pattern.
- The Written Exam is the first stage.
- The Physical Examination and Interview is the second stage.
Rajasthan Police Written Exam Pattern 2022
The exam pattern for written test is as follows-
|TOPICS||Number Of Questions||Total Marks|
|Reasoning, Logic and Basic Knowledge of Computers||60||60|
|General Knowledge & Science and Current Affairs||35||35|
|Knowledge about crimes against women & children legal provisions/rules relating to it||10||10|
- The Written Test will be of Multiple Choice Type.
- There is a negative marking of 1/4th marks
- The Total Number of Marks will be 150 Marks and the Total Number Of Questions is 150.
|BITSAT Exam Date||SSC MTS Admit card||UPSC NDA exam analysis|
|PSSSB Forest Guard Syllabus||Maharashtra SSC Result||UPSC NDA preparation tips|
Rajasthan Police Constable Physical Standard Test (PST)
The physical standards for the constable are as follows:-
|Optimum Height||168 cm||152cm||160 cm||145 cm|
|Chest (Males)||Expanded(86 cm)Unexpanded(81 cm)||NA||Expanded(79 cm)Unexpanded(74 cm)||NA|
|Weight (Females)||NA||47.5 Kg||NA||43 Kg|
Rajasthan Police Constable Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The events included under the Physical efficiency test is as follows-
|Male||5 KM Race||25 Minutes|
|Female||5 KM Race||35 Minutes|
|Ex. Serviceman & Sahariya & SC/ST candidates of TSP Area||5 KM Race||30 Minutes|
Benefits of Using the Rajasthan Police Previous Year Question Papers
Previous Year Papers are one of the best study materials recommended by the experts to study for the competitive examinations. It offers certain benefits to the candidates appearing for the Rajasthan Police Examination which are as follows:
- To have a thorough knowledge of the major topics and different kinds of questions asked in the examination, candidates must use the Rajasthan Police Previous Year Question Papers.
- With the help of the Rajasthan Police Previous Year Papers, candidates can understand the marks and sectional weightage of the question paper.
- To improve the speed and accuracy of answering the questions, solving the Rajasthan Police Previous Year Question Papers can help.
We hope that the above-mentioned information regarding the Rajasthan Police Previous Year Papers will be helpful to the candidates.
Rajasthan Police Previous Year Papers FAQs
Yes, there will be a deduction of 1/4th marks for every wrong answer.
A total of 150 marks will be allotted to the paper of Rajasthan Police exam.
The candidates will be given 2 hours for each section in Rajasthan police exam.
Yes, the Rajasthan Police Previous Year Papers are authentic and set according to the exam format of the Examination.
Yes, solving the Rajasthan Police Previous Year Papers will be helpful for the preparation for the examination.