Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Scheme 2022: Get Details here!
Indian Railways has invited eligible Male and Female applicants to apply online for the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana (RKVY) training programme under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. Under the RSVY, the Ministry of Railways is organising a short-term training programme for youth at nominated Training Centres across India. This programme provides entry-level skill development training in a variety of trades such as AC Mechanic, Carpenter, CNSS (Communication Network & Surveillance System), Computer Basics, Concreting, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, and so on. This training will assist candidates in obtaining employment as well as becoming self-employed.
Continue reading this article to know about the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Scheme, eligibility and important dates.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Scheme Overview
In the following table below, the overview of the RKVY 2022 is given:
|Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
|Ministry of Railways
|All India Level
|Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
|3 weeks (18 Days)
|The Percentage Marks In 10th Class
|Application Last Date
|20 August 2022
|Help Desk (STTC /DNR)
How to Apply Online for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
Follow the following steps to apply online for the RSVY:
- All candidates must complete the online form with the required information. It is not necessary to upload any documents online. The application window will be open from August 7, 2022 (00:00 hrs.) to August 20, 2022 (23:59 hrs). (14 days).
- At 12:30 PM on August 21, 2022, an automatic list of shortlisted and waitlisted candidates for each trade will be generated based on merit. Candidate information will be sent via email and SMS.
- Selected candidates must bring original documents (Matric / 10th mark sheet / certificate, photo ID, notarized affidavit, medical certificate) to the training institute for verification, or they will be barred from training. Training institutes will upload scanned copies of accepted candidates’ documents to the website.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana: Documents Required
Candidates should possess the following documents during the selection process. Missing any document would result in the rejection of the candidate’s application.
- Signature and photograph
- Mark sheet for matriculation
- Matriculation diploma (In case of D.O.B not mentioned on mark sheet).
- Photo identification documents such as Aadhar cards, bank passbooks, ration cards, and Pan cards are acceptable.
- Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper worth Rs. 10/-
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
Selection Criteria for RSVY 2022
To be eligible for the RSVY, candidates’ 10th-grade marks would be considered. The percentage of marks in the tenth grade will be used to determine merit. To convert CGPA to percentage, multiply it by 9.5 using the CBSE formula.
Who can Apply for RSVY?
Check out who can apply for the RSVY Scheme 2022:
- Age: The candidate must be at least 18 years old and no older than 35 years old on the date of notification.
- The candidate must have completed a high school diploma or its equivalent from a state/central government-recognised institution.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must be medically fit to participate in training. The candidate will be required to submit a Fitness Certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor certifying that the candidate is physically and mentally fit to undergo training in an industrial environment and is free of infectious diseases.
RSVY General Information
Below are mentioned a few general information under Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana:
1. Candidates can apply once the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojna notification is published in newspapers and on the website. Registered candidates will also be notified via email.
2. Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojna is a skill development training programme administered by the Ministry of Indian Railways and the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
3. Please carefully read the instructions, procedures, and information notices before beginning to fill out the Online Application Form.
4. The application must be submitted in the prescribed format and include all required documents.
5. The railway administration will not be required to pay stipends to trainees.
6. No candidates will be given preference under this Scheme. The training will take place regardless of religion, caste, creed, or race.
7. Each candidate will be permitted to receive training in only one trade and only once. No candidate will be permitted to repeat courses in order for other candidates to be considered.
8. Because this is a short-term course, 75% attendance is required to continue training and receive a certificate.
9. Following the completion of training, there will be a test, and only successful candidates will be awarded certificates.
10. The training will only be available during the day.
11. Trainees must abide by the organization’s rules in order to ensure the safety of jobs, tools, gauges, machines, equipment, and humans.
12. Trainees will not cause any damage to Railway property while undergoing training.
13. The trainee will not be paid any allowances such as daily allowance, conveyance allowance, or travel allowance.
14. Candidates who wish to train must register (sign up) on the website and follow the instructions as outlined in the Information Bulletin and on the RKVY website from time to time.
15. Candidates who have received training under the “Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojna” have no right to seek employment on the railways as a result of their training.
Hope You found this article helpful on Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2022. Stick around and read about the World Wide Fund India Recruitment 2022.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana FAQs
RKVY is an abbreviation for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
The application deadline is August 20, 2022.
Under the RKVY, the Ministry of Railways is organising a short-term training programme for youth at nominated Training Centres across India.
Indian nationals with a 10th-grade or higher education.
You can apply online by following the procedure outlined above in the article.
This is not applicable.