Last updated on August 22nd, 2022 at 12:39 am
Application for the Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) has begun. Students who want to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme and meet the PMSS Scholarship Eligibility 2022 can do so by submitting an online application form. The Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) is offered to Assam Rifles-dependent children, ex-service members of the RPF, RPSF, and CAPF, and their widows in order to encourage their higher technical and professional education.
- The monthly scholarship amount has been increased for boys from INR 2,000 to INR 2,500 and for girls from INR 2,250 to INR 3,000.
- For college students studying in school from the twelfth to the postgraduate level, PM scholarships are available at a special level.
- You must meet the PM Scholarship Scheme Eligibility 2022 in order to be eligible for the PMSS scholarship.
|Scholarship Name||PMSS Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||dependent wards of Ex Servicemen / Ex Coast Guard personnel and their widows|
|Objective||Providing financial help to pursue higher education|
|Benefits||Boys: Rs. 2500 /- pm|
Girl: Rs. 3000/- pm
|Applications Start||15 August|
|Application End||15 November|
Check out PMSS Scholarship Renewal 2022 Steps
To learn more about the PMSS Scholarship Eligibility 2022 for the Pradhan Mantri Yojana and Modi Scholarship, keep reading the article on PM Scholarship Eligibility 2022.
PMSS Scholarship Eligibility 2022
Some students are qualified to apply for the PMSS Scholarship 2022, while others are not. For the courses for which they are receiving scholarships, the same holds true. Students should therefore carefully consider their PMSS Scholarship Eligibility 2022 to ascertain who is and is not qualified for the scholarship.
Who is Eligible for the PM Scholarship Scheme 2022?
The beneficiaries of this PMSS Scholarship program are primarily ex-servicemen’s children. Check out the PM Scholarship Eligibility 2022: eligible candidates and courses listed below for more clarity on the same:
- Dependent Wards/Widows of Former Service Members & Former Coast Guard Members.
- Only first-year students are qualified to apply for the PMSS scholarship 2022.
- Students must have received at least a 60% on their 12th grade exams, diploama and graduation. in order to graduate.
- Integrated courses that combine academic and professional content.
- BE, B Tech, BDS, MBBS, B Ed, BBA, BCA, B Pharma, and other first professional degree programmes that have been properly acknowledged by the relevant governmental regulatory bodies
- The PM Scholarship Scheme is only offered for one course.
Who is not Eligible for the PM Scholarship Scheme?
The PMSS scholarship for 2022 is not available to certain students or for certain courses:
- For the PM Scholarship Scheme, dependents of Civilians and Paramilitary Personnel are not eligible.
- Students in their second or subsequent years of study are ineligible (except for integrated courses).
- Except for MBA/MCA courses, master’s degree programs are not eligible for the PMSS Scholarship in 2022.
- Students who are studying abroad are not eligible for this PM Scholarship programme.
- Distance learning programmes are not permitted under the PMSS Scholarship Scheme.
PM Scholarship Scheme Eligibility 2022: Priority List
Candidates will be selected according to the following preference order:
|1||Children & Widows of ESM / Ex Coast Guard personnel killed in action.|
|2||Children of ESM / Ex Coast Guard personnel who were injured in action and were boarded out of service due to a disability caused by Military / Coast Guard service.|
|3||Children and widows of ESM / Ex Coast Guard personnel who died in Military / Coast Guard service.|
|4||Children of ESM / Ex Coast Guard personnel who are disabled in Military / Coast Guard service.|
|5||Children and widows of ESM / ex- Coast Guard personnel who have received gallantry awards.|
|6||Children / Widows of ESM / Ex Coast Guard personnel (PBOR Only).|
PMSS Scholarship Eligibility 2022: Eligible Courses
To find out which courses are eligible for the PMSS Scholarship 2022, see the table below to know the courses eligible under PM Scholarship Eligibility 2022:
|Engineering||Medical Courses||Management Courses||Other Professional Courses|
Doctor of Pharmacy
Bachelors of Occupational Therapy
Hotel Management Degree
Bachelor of Elementary Education
Hope this page has everything you need to know about the PMSS Scholarship Eligibility 2022. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
PMSS Scholarship Eligibility 2022 FAQ
A candidate must have received at least 60% in MEQ—that is, in their 10+2 exam, diploma, or graduation—to be eligible for the PM Scholarship Scheme. Detailed PMSS Scholarship Eligibility 2022 are included in the aforementioned article.
No, students must apply only in their first year of a professional degree course (except for lateral entry and integrated courses).
The monthly PMSS Scholarship amount for boys is Rs. 2,500/- and Rs. 3,000/- for girls.
Go to the KSB portal, click on the PMSS link, and then select “Apply Online” from the drop-down menu to apply for the scholarship. For clarification on new registration and renewal applications, you can always refer back to this article.
To be considered eligible for the PM Scholarship Scheme, a family’s total annual income should not exceed Rs. 8.0 Lakh in the fiscal year 2021-22.