NIELIT Facilitation Centre Registration: The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), formerly the DOEACC Society, was established as an autonomous scientific society under the administrative control of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, to carry out human resource development and related activities in the field of information, electronic, and communications technology (IECT). In the field of IECT, NIELIT is involved in both formal and non-formal education, as well as the creation of industry-oriented quality education and training programmes in cutting-edge sectors.
NIELIT has worked hard to develop standards in order to become the country’s preeminent institution for IECT Examination and Certification. It is also a member of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for offering non-formal IT courses.
Objectives of NIELIT
Here are some of the important objectives that NIELIT follows.
- By delivering world-class education, training, and accreditation services, we aim to build talented individuals in the fields of information, electronics, and communications technology (IECT) and related fields.
- To continue to serve learners and educators by actively designing and developing novel curricula and acquiring content that is linked with the constantly evolving IECT;
- Establish an internationally recognised quality system of testing and certification that provides a fair assessment of student capability;
- Continue to execute the DOEACC Scheme for computer courses in the non-formal sector of IT Education and Training, which was jointly created by AICTE and DIT (now MeitY).
- To build markets in new regions and to set standards in the field of IECT
Guidelines for NIELIT Facilitation Centre Registration of Institutes
Types of Institutions Eligible to participate in the NIELIT Facilitation Centres to conduct training and fielding candidates for CCC & BCC on a Self-certification basis
- All schools affiliated with any recognized board in any part of the country.
- All colleges affiliated with any recognized university in any part of the country.
- All societies registered under Societies Registration Act 1860.
- All registered NGOs.
- All registered charitable trusts.
- Registered Private training institutes.
- Registered welfare associations.
Criteria required for NIELIT Facilitation Centre Registration of Institutes
Institutions wishing to register as Facilitation Centres for the purpose of conducting training and fielding candidates for CCC and BCC on a self-certification basis must have the following infrastructure:
- If hired, must have own premises for a minimum of 11 months on a long-term lease with reasonable certainty of continuity.
- A minimum carpet area of 30 square metres is required to accommodate at least one classroom for 25 students
- One computer laboratory with at least 05 PCs for hands-on training
- A library
- Reception area
- Proper and adequate washroom facilities; however, this may vary depending on the number of students.
Licensed Hardware and Software
- Must have its own hardware and software on-site in accordance with the Syllabus criteria.
- All software should be licenced in accordance with national/international Intellectual Property Rights regulations.
- Apart from lending, the library should contain a decent collection of books, CDs, DVDs, and subscriptions to Standard Quality periodicals, as evidenced by the List of Library Books, Registers for Book Issues, and consumption of Library Books by Students.
- Copies of the curriculum for the course.
- Only one student per computer should be followed
- Should have modern teaching aids like Overhead Projectors, Video Projections, AudioVisual aids etc.
- Must have internet connection preferably broadband.
- Lab must have a printer, a scanner and a power backup facility
The Faculty members should possess the qualification and experience as per below:
Qualification: MCA / M.Sc (Computer Science) / BE / B.Tech / DOEACC O/A/B/C Qualifier / BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science) / PGDCA / Graduate in any Stream plus Diploma in computers of at least six months duration.
Experience: Minimum of 6 months to 1-year experience is required.
Steps To Follow For NIELIT Facilitation Centre Registration
Institutes which are interested in registering under NIELIT FC can follow the steps given below
Step 1: Visit the official website of NIELIT
Step 2: Login again by using your credential through a link received on your registered Email Id.
Step 3: Select the type of institute from the given below list: –
Accredited institute (For NIELIT O/A/B/C accredited institute)
Step 4: Fill out the online application and save it together with the cover letter, terms and conditions, and affidavit.
Step 5: The Institute applied through different categories for registration of institute, the category wise which document was required for institute registration for DLC FC.
Step 6: Deposit fee through NEFT or RTGS.
Step 7: Send the hard copy to the address mentioned below:
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) Accreditation Section (DLC Facilitation Division) NIELIT Bhawan, Plot No. 3, PSP Pocket, Institutional Area Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
Step 8: If all documentation is found to be in order, your institute will be registered as a DLC Course facilitation centre.
NIELIT Facilitation Centre Registration Fees
(i) For O/A/B/C Level Accredited Center => Rs. 5,900/- [Rs. 5,000 processing fee + 900 (@18%GST)]
(ii) For Non Accredited Centers (Private/Government/Ncpul)=> Rs.11, 800/- [Rs. 10,000 processing fee + 1800 (@18%GST)]
(iii) There is no registration fee for ITI/ITC for the BCC course (Only). *GST may vary from time to time as per Govt. norms.
Details of the bank account are given hereunder:
- Bank Name: Bank of India
- Account Holder: NIELIT
- A/c No.: 604820100000012
- A/c Type: Current Account
- IFSC Code: BKID0006048
- MICR Code: 110013052
Note* The Processing Fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted against any other fees/dues.