Nabanna Scholarship 2022: Download Application Form PDF Now!
West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship, also known as Nabanna Scholarship, is an initiative of West Bengal Chief Minister Smt. Mamata Banarjee. The Nabanna scholarship 2022 scheme is open to students who have completed their Madhyamik (Class 10) or Higher Secondary (Class 12) examinations, as well as any University Examination (UG / PG). Students from West Bengal who meet all eligibility requirements can apply for this scholarship. The main goal of the WBCMO Nabanna scholarship is to provide financial assistance to deserving West Bengal students each year through the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.
- Meritorious students of Westbengal Domicile will be eligible for a scholarship of INR 10,000 (one-time) to support their academic expenses and Career Counseling while pursuing higher education under this scholarship programme.
- The Nabanna Scholarship 2022 application process is done offline, so you must download and print the Official Application Form.
Check out your eligibility and apply for the PMSS Scholarship 2022.
Check out the Nabanna Scholarship Overview
|Name of the Scholarship||Nabanna Scholarship 2022|
|Also Known as||West Bengal Chief Minister’s Relief Fund Scholarship|
|Beneficiaries :||10th /12th /Undergraduate /Post-Graduate Students|
|Benefits :||INR 10,000 per year for respective schooling|
|Last Date||No last date specified|
|Office Address:||The Assistant Secretary, Chief Minister’s Office,’ Nabanna’ 325, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Howrah -711102|
|Helpline Number :||033-22141902, 22535278|
|Email :||[email protected]|
Continue reading this article to know the Nabanna Scholarship 2022 application process, eligibility criteria, documents required, selection process and more. Download the Nabanna Scholarship Form PDF given below.
- Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
- Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Check Status
- Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Documents Required
- WBCMO Nabanna Scholarship Apply Date
- WBCMO Nabanna Scholarship Benefits & Main Points
- WBCMO Nabanna Scholarship Selection Criteria
- WBCMO Nabanna Scholarship Amount
- Nabanna Scholarship 2022 FAQs
Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
All interested applicants who wish to benefit from this scholarship must follow the procedure outlined below.
- First, go to the West Bengal Government’s official website.
- The home page will be displayed in front of you.
- On the homepage, select the Nabanna Scholarship Application Form option.
- Your screen will display the registration form.
- You must first download the application form.
- Make a copy of it.
- Fill in all of the form’s required information.
- After entering your information, please attach all of your Important Documents.
- Send the application form to the address listed below via regular mail or Dropbox.
- 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah-711102, Nabanna, 14th Floor
- Address- West Bengal Government Nabanna, 14th Floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah-711102
- Helpline Number- 033 2214 5555/ 2214-3101
- Fax- 033-2214-3528
- Email- [email protected]
Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Check Status
Follow the steps below to check your Nabanna scholarship status.
Step 1: Go to the West Bengal Government’s official website.
Step 2: Enter your login information.
Step 3: Next, select “Edit-Lock-Print Application.”
Step 4: Finally, select “Track Status.” This will provide you with the most recent status of your application.
Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
A student must meet the following eligibility requirements to apply for the Nabanna scholarship:
- The student must be a West Bengal resident.
- Students must have passed their most recent examination from any recognised Board, Council of the University of West Bengal, and be enrolled in any recognised institution in West Bengal.
- The student must have scored 50% or higher but less than 60% in the Madhyamik (Class 10) examination for the +2 level.
- For the undergraduate level, the student must have received 50% or higher but less than 60% in the Higher Secondary (Class 12) examination.
- For the postgraduate level, students must have a graduation grade point average of at least 50% but less than 53%.
- A student’s family’s annual income should not exceed INR 1,20,000.
- During the previous year, candidates must not have received any other government (central/state) scholarship or stipend for the same course or stage of the study.
Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Documents Required
To be eligible for the Nabanna Scholarship, the following documents must be submitted.
- Aadhar card
- Rank card and allotment letter of selected committee
- Marksheet of previous year’s examinations
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Self-declaration form
- Admission Fee book
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
WBCMO Nabanna Scholarship Apply Date
Check out the WBCMO Nabanna Scholarship last date to apply:
|First date to apply||Available any time of the current season|
|Last date to apply||No last date is applicable|
WBCMO Nabanna Scholarship Benefits & Main Points
The West Bengal government has launched a new scholarship programme. This scholarship is known as the Nabanna Scholarship. Financial assistance will be provided to needy and deserving state students under this scheme. The following are the benefits and features of the Nabanna Scholarship:
- To be eligible for this scheme, students must have completed their class 10th and 12th exams.
- This scheme is available, particularly for students who are eligible but are unable to continue their studies due to a lack of financial resources.
- The primary goal of establishing the WBCMO Nabanna Scholarship is to provide educational opportunities so that they can continue their education without worrying about money.
- This scholarship will assist students in achieving their educational goals.
- The West Bengal government has taken a significant step to improve the state’s education system.
- All applicants who wish to apply for the WBCMO Nabanna Scholarship must first visit the West Bengal government’s official website.
WBCMO Nabanna Scholarship Selection Criteria
To be eligible for the Nabanna Scholarship, you must meet the following selection criteria.
- The candidate is chosen based on his or her performance in the previous examination.
- The Chief Minister’s office and the CMRF Cell will then process the financial assistance.
- Following that, the financial assistance will be directly transferred into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
WBCMO Nabanna Scholarship Amount
The WBCMO Nabanna Scholarship will provide the student with the following benefits.
- Following receipt of the application form, it will be forwarded to the DM of the Commissioner of Police for further verification.
- Every year after the investigation, the student will receive Rs 10,000.
- Students can access the approval list through the official website.
Hope you found this article on Nabanna Scholarship 2022 helpful.
Nabanna Scholarship 2022 FAQs
Students who have obtained at least 65% in Madhyamik Pariksha, 60% in the higher secondary examination, or 55% in honours subject.
The Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship application is done offline. Examine the steps outlined above.
The Nabanna scholarship is worth INR 10,000 per year to eligible students.
There is no official deadline for completing the form to apply for the Nabanna Scholarship 2022.
The application form link has already been provided; you can download and print it; the MLA/MP declaration and self-declaration are already attached to the given form.