Kerala PSC Police Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern- Get Details Here
Kerala PSC Police Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern: For any exam, the first step of preparation is knowing the pattern of the exam. It includes the details like number of questions, marks allotted to each question, negative marking, exam duration, etc. Following this, a proper knowledge of the topics that the exam covers is important. It not only tells you what to study but also what not to study. This ensures that you do not waste any time on unimportant topics. To help you with this, we bring you the detailed syllabus & exam pattern for KPSC Police Constable exam.
- Kerala PSC Police Constable Syllabus
- Kerala PSC Police Constable Test Exam Pattern
- Important Books/Study Material for KPSC Police Constable
- KPSC Police Constable Preparation Strategy
- Kerala PSC Police Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern FAQs
Kerala PSC Police Constable Syllabus
The Kerala PSC Police Constable stage 1 comprises an offline OMR based Test. The Offline Examination will be for a maximum of 100 Marks and have multiple choice questions. The subjects of the offline Test are as follows.
- General Knowledge
- Mental Ability and Arithmetic
- General English
Candidates will get detailed syllabus in the further article. The Physical Test and Medical Test will be qualifying in nature. Both marks are not added in final merit.
Kerala PSC Police Constable Mental Ability and Arithmetic Syllabus
- Number series
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Compound and Simple Interest
- Time and Work
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Interpretation
- Arrangement and Pattern
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Non-verbal Reasoning
Kerala PSC Police Constable General English Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Para Jumbles
- Error Spotting
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Improvement
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- One Word Substitution
- Idioms and Phrases
Kerala PSC Police Constable General Knowledge Syllabus
- Current Affairs
- News related to sports
- India Geography
- History of India
- News related to discovery
- News related to Kerala State
- Static GK
Know how to download Kerala PSC Police Constable Result here
Kerala PSC Police Constable Test Exam Pattern
Kerala PSC Police Constable Recruitment consists of three stages. Offline Test followed by Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Test. Candidates will attempt 100 marks offline Test of 100 questions. Candidates go through the detailed exam pattern given below.
|Type of questions||Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|MCQ||Mental Ability and Arithmetic||35||35||–|
|Total||–||100||100||1 hour and 15 minutes|
- Correct response will be awarded 1 mark each.
- There is no information regarding negative marking as not given in official notification.
Know category-wise Kerala PSC Police Constable Cut off here !
Important Books/Study Material for KPSC Police Constable
Refer to the following books for your exam preparation.
|Name of the Book||Author/Publication|
|Kerala PSC Police Constable Recruitment study material and preparation book (malayalam) paperback||A panel of Authors|
|Kerala PSC Constable Armed Police Battalion Exam Book (Malayalam) paperback||A panel of Authors|
|Win Kerala PSC Exam Book (2017) Paperback (Malayalam)||V.V.K Subburaj|
|Police rank file, Civil police officer – PSC (Malayalam) paperback 2020||Anand Publication|
|Kerala PSC Recruitment Sub Inspector of police exam Book Paperback – 2016||V.V.K Subburaj|
KPSC Police Constable Preparation Strategy
- Candidates read newspapers daily to improve reading habit and vocabulary which helps in reading comprehension and cloze Test.
- Reading newspapers daily improves current affairs which play an important role in the General awareness section.
- You should practice daily at least 50-100 questions of Arithmetic which improves speed and speed is necessary in one day competitive exams.
- Candidates who qualify the offline Test called for a physical efficiency test and medical test.
- Candidates prepare well and keep calm during exams and manage time as well.
Kerala PSC Police Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern FAQs
The Offline Test consists of 100 questions each of 1 Mark. Candidates can find detailed information about exam patterns in the article.
Prepare for the subjects General English, General Knowledge, and Mental Ability.
After qualifying the offline Test candidates called for physical efficiency test and medical test.
Candidates need to exercise and run daily which helps in the physical efficiency test.
Candidates carry original self attested documents of all the mandatory educational qualification and original I’D like pan card, aadhar card, driving license etc.