As per the report, KCET Revised Result 2022 Date has been declared. Candidates who appeared for the exam from 16th June to 18th June 2022, can download the KCET Revised Result 2022 using their registration number by visiting the official website kea.kar.nic.in. on 1st October 2022. Earlier, the KCET Result 2022 was declared on 30th July by the authority.
If the candidates are looking forward to downloading their results, this article will definitely guide them. In this article, the candidates can get the process to download KCET Revised Result 2022, details to check on the result and other information.
- TS ICET round 1 seat allotment result: Learn all the details here!
- BPSC AAO Prelims Result 2022 is Out! Check out Cutoff and Other Details Here!
- BSEB ITI Language Exam Result 2022 Announced! Check Here!
- Check Out the OAMDC 2022 Seat Allotment Result Today and Know More Details Here!
- MS University Revaluation Result 2022: Check out and Download Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Revaluation Result @msuniv.ac.in
- AAI JE ATC Score Card Download 2022- Know How to Download the Result
KCET Revised Result 2022 – How To Download?
Candidates who have appeared for KCET 2022 Examination can download their KCET Revised Result 2022 on the official website. Candidates have to follow some simple steps to download the result:
Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website kea.kar.nic.in
Step 2: Candidates have to click on the KCET Revised Result 2022 link.
Step 3: Candidates have to enter the registration number.
Step 4: Next, the candidates have to click on the ‘submit’ button.
Step 5: Thus, the KCET Revised Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Lastly, the candidates can download the KCET Revised Result 2022 and can take a printout of it.
KCET Revised Result 2022 – Details Mentioned On Result
Before downloading the KCET Revised Result 2022, candidates should check the given information on the result.
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration number of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Subject-wise score.
- Total obtained score.
- Rank secured by the candidate.
KCET Revised Result 2022 – Objection Based On
If candidates find any mistake/error in their KCET result 2022, they can raise objections against the result. Candidates will be able to raise objections in case of the following issues-
- Missing rank on KCET 2022 result of the candidate.
- Change in Qualifying examination marks.
- Incorrect marking of KCET question paper code.
KCET Revised Result 2022 – Important Points
Candidates should go through the following points before downloading the KCET Revised Result 2022.
- KCET Revised Result 2022 will be released online mode.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned on the KCET Revised Result 2022 carefully.
- In case of any information missing from the KCET Revised Result 2022, candidates are advised to report that to the higher authority immediately.
KCET 2022 Examination – Documents Required During Verification
Candidates should go through this list to know the proper information of the documents needed during the verification process:
- Print out of KCET Scorecard.
- Admit card of KCET 2022.
- Marksheet of 2nd PUC((in case of non-availability of original scorecard applicant must bring a signed notice from the principal of their school where they passed the exam)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Kannada Medium Certificate (if applicable)
- Seven-year studies certificate issued from BEO/DDPI
- Income certificate (only if applicable)
KCET 2022 Merit List Tie Breaker Rule
If it is found that more than two applicants have the same merit, during the preparation of the KCET merit list, then the merit list will be prepared on the basis of the following measures:
- First preference will be given to candidates who score higher in Mathematics but in case, tie still happens then marks obtained in Physics followed by marks secured in Chemistry will be considered.
- If the tie still persists, then the candidate older in age will be granted the preference to break the tie.
KCET Revised Result 2022 – Key Highlights
Students can get an overview of the KCET 2022 Exam:
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Name of the Exam||CET (Common Entrance Test)|
|Date of Examination||16, 17, and 18 June 2022|
|Status of Answer Key(preliminary)||22 June 2022|
|Submission of Objection||25 June 2022|
|Final Answer Key||30 July 2022|
|KCET 2022 Result date||30 July 2022|
|KCET Revised Result 2022||1st October 2022|
KCET Revised Result 2022: FAQs
The KCET Revised Result 2022 will be released on 1st October 2022 on the official website.
The candidates can download the KCET Revised Result 2022 from the official website kea.kar.nic.in.
The KCET 2022 Result was declared on 30th July 2022 on the official website.
The mode of declaration of KCET Revised Result 2022 will be online.
The KCET 2022 Examination was held from 16th June 2022 to 18th June 2022.