The Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) will issue the Upcoming HCL Vacancy 2022 for vacant positions of Management Trainee (MT), Apprentice & Other. This is a great opportunity for those government job seekers who are prepared for Central government jobs. Applicants who have been waiting for a position in a public sector organization might take advantage of this chance and apply online. Before applying, review the HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 important dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, and other details to learn more about the exam.
- The total Vacancy for the posts is 96.
- Official Exam dates are not released by the HCL. It will be released on the official website of the HCL.
- The minimum qualification to apply for the post is ITI Pass.
Read further in this article to know more about the exam pattern, application process, and syllabus.
|Name of the Organisation||Hindustan Copper Limited|
|Name of the Exam||HCL Trade Apprentice|
|Official website||Hindustan Copper Limited|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Opening date of submission of Application||18.04.2022|
|Last Date of Application||21.05.2022|
|Result Date||To be Announced|
|Language of The Exam||N/A|
How to Apply for HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submitting of application.
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the following portals.
Step 1. The applicant must first go to the official website, https://www.hindustancopper.com , After that, a new screen with several links will appear.
Step 2. Read the whole information of the vacancy in the HCL Recruitment notice pdf.
Step 3. You may engage in recruitment if you ensure that you meet all of the requirements.
Step 4. Select Online Application Form from the drop-down menu. A new screen will appear after that.
Step 5. Fill out the application form completely and provide scans of your documents.
Step 6. Before pressing the final submit button, double-check your completed application form.
Step 7. The applicant must pay the stipulated fee using one of the four payment options available online. Each means of payment has its own set of procedures to follow.
Step 8. Following the payment of the cost, the PDF HCL application form 2022 will be generated, which will include the candidate’s information. For future reference, the ID number from the PDF HCL application form must be quoted.
HCL Trade Apprentice Application Fee 2022
The applicant must pay the application fee in order to complete the registration form submission. The cost of the HCL Trade Application varies depending on the category; for more information, check the table below.
|OC / OBC||500/-|
|SC / ST / PWD / Ex-servicemen||No Fees|
Note: Mode of payment will be Online Only.
HCL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2022
Students who wish to apply for the HCL Apprentice must verify that they meet the exam’s eligibility requirements.
- The candidate must be ITI passed from the respective trade and must be recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
- The candidates who have passed ITI prior to the year 2018 should attach an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper sworn-in before a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
- The maximum age limit for candidates is 25 years as of 01.04.2022. A relaxation of 5 years is admissible for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC and 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates in the upper age limit.
- Candidates belonging to ST/SC/OBC categories shall enclose the Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format.
HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Exam Pattern 2022
Students can glance at the HCL Apprentice Exam Pattern to get a sense of how the exam would be structured. Take a look at the table below:
Hopefully, this article on HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 was informative for all the candidates.