GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Admit Card Is Out Now! Check The Major Details
The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board has published the Admit Card 2022 for the post of Mukhya Sevika on its official website. On the 5th of June 2022, the GPSSB will hold the Mukhya Sevika Exam recruitment 2022. On this website, applicants may get direct access to the Admit Card. To be allowed inside the examination hall, all students taking the exam must provide their GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Hall Ticket to the exam centre. The admission card will contain information about the candidate’s personal information as well as examination specifics.
|Name of the authority||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Starting Date of Application||30 March 2022|
|Last Date of Application||17 April 2022|
|Admit Card Date||19 May 2022|
|Exam Date||5 June 2022|
- Steps To Download GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Admit Card
- Checklist to remember while downloading the GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Hall Ticket
- Details mentioned on the GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Hall Ticket
- Things required in the GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Exam Hall
- GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Contact Details
- GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Admit Card – FAQs
Steps To Download GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Admit Card
Between May 26 and June 5, 2022, applicants will be able to download the GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Hall Ticket. To get your hall ticket through the GPSSB portal, follow the procedures below:
Step 1: Go to the official website of GPSSB
Step 2: On the homepage of the website, click on the Menu section and tap on Download.
Step 3: Search for the link to the GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Hall Ticket.
Step 4: Click on the link.
Step 5: The window will display the admit card with all the information.
Step 6: After reviewing the details on the admit card, download it as a PDF and take a printout as well for future reference.
Checklist to remember while downloading the GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Hall Ticket
- Ensure that your internet connection is reliable. Prepare your login credentials ahead of time and input them accurately in the required fields.
- Candidates must save their hall tickets till the GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Results and Merit List are released so that they may be processed further.
- Check all of the information on the GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Admit Card 2022 for authenticity, and report any discrepancies to the board immediately.
- Candidates should print off 2-3 copies of their admission card, making sure that the photo and signature are clearly visible.
- Keep a copy of the admission card in PDF format on Google Drive and the Cloud.
Details mentioned on the GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Hall Ticket
Here is a list of information from the GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Hall Ticket that applicants should be aware of and double-check before downloading the hall ticket.
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Guardian’s name
- Examination Name
- Examination Location
- Examination Duration
- Registration number
- Important instructions regarding the examination
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Things required in the GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Exam Hall
Along with the GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Admit Card 2022, aspirants must bring the necessary documents. The following is a list of such items:
- Any of the ID proofs that have been accepted by the government (PAN, Aadhar Card, Voter ID)
- 2 passport-size pictures taken recently
- Masks for the face
- A sanitiser bottle
GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Contact Details
If any candidates find an error on their GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Hall Ticket 2022, they must report it to the commission right away. Candidates can contact the board using the information provided below.
- Helpline number: 079 232 58536
- Address: Block-2, C-Wing, 5th Floor, Karmyogi Bhavan, Sector-10/A, Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382010
- Email: [email protected]
Check out the major recruitment details on our page now!
|India Post Circle GDS Recruitment||HPPWD Multi-Task Worker Recruitment||Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment|
|RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment||HP Patwari Recruitment||TSLPRB Police Recruitment|
GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Admit Card – FAQs
Candidates can download the admit card on the official website of GPSSB.
The details mentioned in the GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Admit Card include the name of the candidate, date of birth, parent’s name, exam venue, instructions about the examination, a photograph of the candidate, and signature of the exam counsellor and candidate.
It is advised to keep at least 3-4 hard copies of the admit card. But if a candidate loses the GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Admit Card, they must contact the official authorities regarding the matter.
The GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Examination will take place on 5 June 2022.
The selection procedure includes a written test and document verification.