GPSSB Gram Sevak Bharti 2022- Check Eligibility, Exam Dates, and Vacancy
The examination for GPSSB Village Servant Recruitment will be held on the 5th of June 2022. Registration for the same took place from 30-03-2022 to 15-04-2022. Candidates between the age limit of 18 to 36 years submitted online applications. Read this article for all the details of GPSSB Gram Sevak Bharti 2022.
- There were 1571 vacancies released for the Gram Sevak Bharti.
- The selection process will include a written examination.
- GPSSB Recruitment Exam will be conducted for a maximum of 100 marks.
|Recruiting Body||Gram Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Application Start Date||30th March 2022|
|Application End Date||15th April 2022|
|Exam Date||5th June 2022|
Check the UPSSSC Exam Calendar here.
- GPSSB Recruitment Vacancy
- How to Apply for GPSSB Gram Sevak Bharti 2022?
- GPSSB Recruitment Selection Process
- GPSSB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- GPSSB Recruitment Exam Pattern
- GPSSB Recruitment Syllabus
- GPSSB Gram Sevak Bharti Exam Dates
- GPSSB Gram Sevak Bharti 2022 FAQs
GPSSB Recruitment Vacancy
A total of 1571 vacancies were released for the post of Village Servant. These are distributed among various categories. Check the details here.
How to Apply for GPSSB Gram Sevak Bharti 2022?
The registration process for GPSSB Recruitment is over now. The last date to apply was 15 April 2022. Candidates had to submit their applications in online mode. Read the following steps to understand the registration process.
Step 1: Visit the official website of GPSSB.
Step 2: Click on the tab of ‘Advertisements’
Step 3: Click on the post of ‘Gram Sevak’ to apply.
Step 4: Enter all the required information and upload the necessary documents.
Step 5: Make the fee payment and submit your form.
Know how to check GPSSB Gram Sevak Result
Candidates are required to pay the application fee before submitting the form. Payment has to be done in online mode. It is advised to save the fee receipt in case of need in the future. The details of the application fee are as follows.
GPSSB Recruitment Selection Process
To get shortlisted for the GPSSB Village Servant Recruitment, candidates are required to appear for the written test. This test will decide the merit list. There shall be no interview or viva-voce in the selection process.
GPSSB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Every candidate must fit into the eligibility criteria. It is set with respect to the candidate’s age and educational qualification. Supporting documents are to be submitted for the same. Here are the details.
Gram Sevak Bharti Age Limit
The minimum age requirement for GPSSB Village Servant Recruitment is 18 years. Candidates must not exceed the age of 36 years as on 15th April 2022. However, relaxation in the upper age limit is as follows:
|Women (General)||3 years|
|Male candidates in reserved category||3 years|
|Female Categories in reserved category||10 years|
|PD (general)||10 years|
|PD (General)Female candidates having 10+2||18 years|
|PD (General)Male candidates having 10+2||18 years|
|PD (Reserved category)||30 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Additional 3 years|
Gram Sevak Bharti Educational Qualification
Educational Qualification ensures that a candidate deserves the job. The Board requires the following qualification for the recruitment.
- Bachelor of Rural Studies (except Bachelor of Rural Studies in Home Science)/B.Sc.(Agriculture) / B.E. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture) Degree
- Diploma in Agriculture or Horticulture or Agriculture Engineering or Agro-processing or Polytechnic Diploma in Agriculture Co-operation Banking and Marketing obtained from a recognized university
Read about Kerala Beat Forest Officer Recruitment here
GPSSB Recruitment Exam Pattern
For the selection process of GPSSB Village Servants there shall be a written exam. It will be conducted for 100 marks. The questions asked will be of Objective type. For every wrong answer, candidates will be penalized by 0.33 marks.
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||20||Gujarati||–|
|Gujarati Language and Grammar||15||Gujarati||–|
|English Language and Grammar||15||English||–|
|Questions assessing the requisite knowledge for the job and technical knowledge with regard to the educational qualification||50||Gujarati||–|
GPSSB Recruitment Syllabus
For the subject of General Awareness and General Knowledge, prepare the following topics.
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence
- History of India and History of Gujarat
- Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat
- Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India
- Panchayati Raj
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government
- Indian Economy and Planning
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology
- Current affairs of Regional, National, and International Importance
GPSSB Gram Sevak Bharti Exam Dates
The important dates for the GPSSB Village Servant Recruitment are as follows.
|Application Start||30th March 2022|
|Application End||15th April 2022|
|Exam||5th June 2022|
We hope this article was helpful. Feel free to reach out to us with any doubts. All the best for your preparation!
GPSSB Gram Sevak Bharti 2022 FAQs
The registration process took place from 30th March 2022 to 15th April 2022.
There are 1571 vacancies released for this recruitment.
The examination will be held on the 5th of June 2022.
The exam will be held for 100 marks. A maximum of 60 minutes will be allotted to the candidates.
Candidates must be within the age limit of 18 to 36 years as on 15th April 2022.