ESIC UDC Recruitment- Know vacancies, eligibility, salary, and more
The Employees State Insurance Corporation is conducting recruitment for Upper Divisional Clerk posts in various regions. In total 1735 vacancies are announced. We will be talking about the notifications, eligibility, salary, and other important aspects of ESIC UDC Recruitment in this article.
- Vacancies for Upper Divisional Clerk posts are released in 26 regional offices.
- The application process took place from 15th January 2022 to 15th February 2022.
- The ESIC UDC Exam is scheduled for the 19th of March 2022.
- Admit card for the exam will be issued on the 9th of March 2022.
|Recruiting body||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Post||Upper Divisional Clerk|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start of Application||15th January 2022|
|End of Application||15th February 2022|
|Admit Card Release date||9th of March 2022|
|Examination Date||19th of March 2022|
- ESIC UDC Notification
- ESIC UDC Vacancy
- How to Apply for ESIC UDC Recruitment?
- ESIC UDC Application Fees
- ESIC UDC Selection Process
- ESIC UDC Eligibility
- ESIC UDC Exam Pattern
- ESIC UDC Salary
- ESIC UDC Recruitment FAQs
ESIC UDC Notification
Since the recruitment is taking place across 26 regional offices, the ESIC UDC Notifications are released separately. The notification mentions details of eligibility, salary, selection process, etc. You can find your desired office’s notification here.
|RO Vijaywada||Download Notification|
|RO Patna||Download Notification|
|RO Raipur||Download Notification|
|ESIC Headquarters, New Delhi||Download Notification|
|Directorate Medial Delhi||Download Notification|
|RO Panji||Download Notification|
|RO Ahmedabad||Download Notification|
|RO Faridabad||Download Notification|
|RO Baddi||Download Notification|
|RO Jammu||Download Notification|
|RO Ranchi||Download Notification|
|RO Bengaluru||Download Notification|
|RO Thrissur||Download Notification|
|RO Indore||Download Notification|
|RO Mumbai||Download Notification|
|RO Guwahati||Download Notification|
|RO Bhubaneswar||Download Notification|
|RO Puducherry||Download Notification|
|RO Chandigarh||Download Notification|
|RO Jaipur||Download Notification|
|RO Delhi||Download Notification|
|RO Chennai||Download Notification|
|RO Hyderabad||Download Notification|
|RO Kanpur||Download Notification|
|RO Dehradun||Download Notification|
|RO Kolkata||Download Notification|
ESIC UDC Vacancy
As mentioned before, 1735 vacancies have been released for ESIC UDC Recruitment. Et us take a quick look at the region-wise distribution of vacancies.
|ESIC Headquarters, New Delhi||235|
|Directorate Medial Delhi||0|
How to Apply for ESIC UDC Recruitment?
Irrespective of the regional office, the steps to apply for recruitment remain the same. For submitting the application, the last date was 15th February 2022. The following instructions are helpful in applying for the Upper Divisional Clerk post.
Step 1: Visit the official website of ESIC.
Step 2: Click on the option “Apply online for recruitment to the post of UDC/Steno/MTS in ESIC”
Step 3: Enter all the required details. Upload the required documents in the correct format.
Step 4: Finally, make the payment of the application amount.
Read about the Tripura Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 here
ESIC UDC Application Fees
It is common knowledge that most applications require a fee for submission. This amount may vary for different categories of candidates. The payment of the ESIC UDC Application fee has to be done in online mode via internet banking, credit card, debit card (RuPay/Visa/Maestro/Master Card), etc. Check the details here
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 250/-|
|Persons With Disability||Rs. 250/-|
|Departmental candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|Female candidates||Rs. 250/-|
ESIC UDC Selection Process
In order to make sure that you get recruited for the Upper Divisional Clerk post in the Employees State Insurance Corporation, you must be aware of the selection process. It consists of three stages. All three stages must be cleared. Let us discuss this in detail.
- The first stage is the Preliminary exam. It consists of 100 questions carrying two marks each. A negative marking of 1/4th mark is considered for every wrong answer.
- The next stage is the Mains examination. This consists of 200 questions carrying one mark each. A negative marking of 1/4th mark is considered for every wrong answer.
- The final stage is a Computer Skill Test. In this, candidates are given 30 minutes for a descriptive test. This test consists of the following sections.
|PPT Slide Preparation||10|
|Typing Master with formatting on MS Word||20|
|MS Excel formula using formulae||20|
ESIC UDC Eligibility
Every candidate must satisfy the eligibility criteria set by ESIC. Anybody failing to fit the criteria will lose candidature. Documents supporting the eligibility must be submitted on time. Here are the details of the required eligibility criteria.
Candidates must be within the age limit of 18 to 27 years. However, the following relaxation is provided by the recruiting body.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disability||UR- 10 yearsSC/ST- 15 yearsOBC- 13 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||UR- 3 yearsSC/ST- 8 yearsOBC- 6 years|
Candidates who wish to appear for ESIC UDC Exam must have the following educational qualifications.
- Graduate Degree from a recognized University
- Working knowledge of Computers including the use of databases and office suites.
Candidates applying for ESIC UDC Recruitment must be either of the following:
- A citizen of India
- A Tibetan Refugee
- A Subject of Nepal
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Zaire, Ethiopia, And Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- A Subject of Bhutan
ESIC UDC Exam Pattern
The examination pattern gives information about the subjects, number of questions, marks, and duration of the examination. We will discuss the pattern for the Prelims examination as well as the Mains examination.
ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Pattern
- The Prelims exam will be qualifying in nature.
- Marks for this exam will not be considered for preparation of the final merit.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks.
- The type of questions will be objective.
- The question paper will be bilingual in medium except for the English subject.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||–|
ESIC UDC Mains Exam Pattern
- Marks for the Mains exam will be considered for the Merit List.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||–|
ESIC UDC Salary
Candidates who get selected for the ESIC UDC post will be entitled to receive the ESIC UDC salary. They will be paid in the pay matrix level-4. The range of salary will be Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100/-. In addition to this, candidates will receive additional benefits like Dearness Allowances (DA), Housing Renting Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance, and other Allowances.
We hope this article will help you. Thank you for reading. You can also read about the BECIL Recruitment 2022 here.
ESIC UDC Recruitment FAQs
The application process for ESIC UDC took place from 15th January 2022 to 15th February 2022.
The application fee is Rs. 250/- for SC/ST, OBC, PwBD, Ex-Servicemen, Female, and Departmental candidates. While for all other candidates it is Rs. 500/-.
Candidates must be within the age limit of 18 to 27 years.
The salary is in the range of Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100/-.
The selection process includes a Prelims, Mains, and a Computer Skill Test.