DSSSB Librarian Salary 2022: Check DSSSB Librarian Recruitment Pay Scale
Candidates looking for the salary of librarian in DSSSB can find it in this article. Every candidate checks the pay scale of the post they are going to apply for. The DSSSB has released the official notification for librarian recruitment and its application process is starting on 19th October 2022. Through this DSSSB librarian salary 2022 notification, the board has announced that the librarians will get a pay scale of Rs. 44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400.
DSSSB Librarian Salary 2022: Important details
|Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
|Name of the post
|Date of opening of online application form
|19th October 2022
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|18th November 2022
Download DSSSB Librarian 2022 Notification PDF Here!
DSSSB Librarian Salary 2022: Pay Scale
The DSSSB librarian pay scale set by the board is Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post before 18th November 2022. The DSSSB librarian grade pay is of pay level 6.
DSSSB Librarian Salary 2022: In-Hand Salary
Are you wondering what is the DSSSB librarian salary in hand? The in-hand salary of the DSSSB librarians would lie between Rs. 9,300 to 34,800 per month. Apart from that, selected candidates will also get other perks and allowances that are listed below:
- Dearness Allowance
- Refreshment allowance
- Fuel Expenses
- House Rent Allowance
- Medical allowance
- Paid holidays
- Government accommodation
- Transport facility or vehicle.
- Increments and incentives
- The ability to work from home
- Ample paternal and maternal leave
- Job training
- Medical facilities
- Professional development
- Leave and travel concession.
- Health insurance
- Child safety
DSSSB Librarian Salary 2022: Application Fee
- The application fee for this post is Rs. 100.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, PwD (Person with Disability) & Ex-Serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fees.
- Ex-Servicemen who have already secured employment in the civil post under the Central Government /Government of NCT of Delhi or its Autonomous /Local Bodies on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to Ex-Servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession.
- The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. Other modes of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected rightly and payment made shall stand forfeited.
- Application Fee, once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
DSSSB Librarian Salary 2022: Things to know before applying
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the notification for the recruitment of librarians. Candidates can start applying for this post from 19th October 2022. Following are some important things that candidates should know about the application process to apply correctly and successfully.
- To start their application process, candidates must register themselves on DSSSB’s portal. They can go to this portal through this link – https://dsssbonline.nic.in/.
- Eligible candidates can apply on this portal from 19th October 2022 up to 18th November 2022 (till 11:59 PM), after which this link will be disabled.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before starting the application process.
- Candidates have to submit their application form in online mode. The DSSB will not accept application forms through any other mode.
- Candidates should fill out and submit their forms before the last day of submission in order to avoid the last minute rush. DSSSB will not be responsible in case any candidate fails to submit their form.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check and ensure that they have filled correct details in each field of the online application form. Once the online application form is submitted, no request for change/ correction/ modification (including change of category) will be entertained or allowed under any circumstances.
DSSSB Librarian Salary 2022: FAQs
The DSSSB Librarian in-hand salary is Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 per month.
No. There are no increments in the DSSSB Librarian Salary during the probation period. After the selected candidates are finishing their probation period, they can expect an increment in their salary.
Here are the additional benefits in the DSSSB Librarian Post:
House Rent Allowance
Yes, among the benefits of the DSSSB Librarian post, the benefit of the Transportation Allowance is also there.
The selected candidates are supposed to maintain and manage all the learning materials in the library. They are also going to be responsible for the cataloguing, selection, classification and development of books as well as other types of resources.