Current Affairs 15 May 2022- Get Top Trending News Here
Current Affairs 15 May 2022: We all know the importance of Current Affairs in competitive exams. This applies to all exams like IBPS, SBI, UPSC, IAS/PCS, etc. General Knowledge and Current Affairs form a standard section in almost all the Government exams. To prepare for the General Knowledge section you refer to books written primarily for this purpose. But for current affairs, being aware of the daily updates is necessary. Missing any Current Affairs News is equivalent to missing a potentially important question. And we do not want to risk that, do we?
We understand that keeping up to date with the Current Affairs News can be difficult. This is why we bring you top current affairs every day. By the end of this article, you will get the top current affairs for 15 May 2022. Make sure you read the bullet points for a better understanding of the news.
- Check Current Affairs 14 May 2022 here
- Current Affairs 15 May 2022- Top 5 Trending News
- Rs. 1.80 lakh to be Transferred to Farmers for PM-Kisan 3rd Anniversary
- e-Adhigam Scheme- Haryana Government to Distribute Tablets to Students
- Sanskrit Writer Padma Shri Dr. Rama Kant Shukla Passes Away
- Old Pension Scheme (OPS) to be Restored in Chhattisgarh- CM Bhupesh Baghel
- Madhya Pradesh Startup Portal launched for MP Startup Policy by PM Modi
Check Current Affairs 14 May 2022 here
Current Affairs 15 May 2022- Top 5 Trending News
If you are just getting started with current affairs, then it is important that you do not feel overwhelmed. Hence, we bring you the top 5 Current Affairs News for 15 May 2022. These are the latest news summarized for you.
Rs. 1.80 lakh to be Transferred to Farmers for PM-Kisan 3rd Anniversary
- On the third anniversary of the Center’s PM-Kisan Scheme, Rs. 1.80 lakh will be transferred to the beneficiaries in multiple intervals
- PM Kisan Scheme was started on 24th February 2019. The aim was to provide Rs. 6000 per year in three installments to the accounts of farmers across India
- Amount transfer was done through Direct Bank Transfer or DBT
- The huge amount of Rs. 1.29 lakh crore was released during the COVID pandemic for the farmers all across India
- PM-Kisan Scheme includes significant features like a Self-registration mechanism, Enhanced Recovery Mechanism, Grievance Redressal & Helpdesk, and Physical Verification Module
e-Adhigam Scheme- Haryana Government to Distribute Tablets to Students
- About 3 lakh students to receive tablets in Haryana under the Government’s e-Adhigam Scheme
- Adhigam stands for Advance Digital Haryana Initiative of Government with Adaptive Modules
- Keeping the current situation in mind, the scheme is launched to help students with the online learning
- It was launched by the Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar at Maharishi Dayanand University in Rohtak, Haryana
- Students of Class 11 will receive the tablets after clearing class 10th boards
- The tablets will contain study content, personalized learning software, and 2GB of mobile data for free
Check these articles to strengthen your General Knowledge section.
|Get the list of Famous Monuments of Eastern India||Read about the Asani Cyclone Kerala||Get the list of new Cabinet Ministers of India|
|Know what is the e-Census of India||List of A-Z names of rivers of India||Get the list of Famous Monuments of North India|
Sanskrit Writer Padma Shri Dr. Rama Kant Shukla Passes Away
- Dr. Rama Kant Shukla, the recipient of Padma Shri and a Sanskrit and Hindi scholar, passed away in the city of Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
- He served as the founder and general secretary of Devavani Parishad in Delhi
- Dr. Rama Kant Shukla also was the chairman and editor of the Sanksrit journal Arvacinasamskrtam
- He was honored with awards like Padma Shri for literature and education, President’s award in Sanskrit, Sahitya Academy Award for the poem ‘Mama Janani’, UP Government’s State Award, etc.
- The titles like Sanskrit Rashtrakavi, Kavi Siromani, and Kaviratna were bestowed on him
Old Pension Scheme (OPS) to be Restored in Chhattisgarh- CM Bhupesh Baghel
- The CM of Chhattisgarh, Bhupesh Baghel, announced in his Budget statement that the Old Pension Scheme will be brought back for state employees
- In the statement, he mentioned that the monthly MLA local area development money will be quadrupled
- Under the Old Pension Scheme, there shall be no deduction of 10% in the basic income and dearness allowance of an employee
- The scheme will not be applicable to the members of All India Services (IAS and IPS)
- An amount of 2 crores will be given to the Chhattisgarh Rojgar Mission to create new jobs by conducting skill development programs
Madhya Pradesh Startup Portal launched for MP Startup Policy by PM Modi
- At the Madhya Pradesh Startup Conclave, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the MP Startup Policy as well as the Madhya Pradesh Startup Portal
- The conference was also attended by the CM of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, and entrepreneurs of MP
- The session included a funding session in which funding methods were discussed
- To promote the collaboration of entrepreneurs with potential investors, a pitching session was also organized
- In the state of Madhya Pradesh, there are about 1,937 Government recognized startups
We hope that this article of Current Affairs 15 May 2022 was helpful. In case of any queries, feel free to reach out to us. Wishing you all the best in your goals. Keep learning!