BSTC Application Form 2022: The application form for Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed. Exam, previously known as BSTC is expected to open in June 2022 and close in around the end of July. People who wish to apply can head to Pre D.El.Ed. website for more information regarding the exam dates and other details. The form will be released by the Department of Elementary Education, Bikaner preferably in online mode.
For more details regarding the BSTC application form, read the article below.
|Exam Name||BSTC/ Pre D.EL.ED Exam|
|Category||BSTC Application/Registration form|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Elementary Education, Bikaner|
|Type of Exam||Entrance exam|
|Course name||Pre-D.el.Ed/ Basic School Teacher Certificate (BSTC)- General and Sanskrit|
|Application Open||June 2022 (Tentative)|
|Mode of application/conduction||Online|
How to Fill BSTC Application Form?
Step 1: Visit the Pre D.El.Ed. website to apply. Click on ‘Login to Application Form’ under the ‘For Candidates’ section.
Step 2: Select the ‘Register (New Candidates)’ option. Enter the required details and click on ‘submit’. A message indicating that the registration was successful appears on the screen.
Step 3: After successful registration, the information is sent to the registered mobile number. Log in and change the password.
Step 4: After changing the password, log back in and fill in the basic details and choose the exam center. Click the ‘save and next’ button after entering the information to save it.
Step 5: Upload the scanned documents, and fill in the academic details. Click the ‘save and next’ button after entering the information to save it.
Step 6: Review the application form after entering all of the information and click the ‘verify and send button.
Step 7: Pay the application fee through online payment modes such as Debit/Credit Card or Netbanking.
Step 8: Download or print the soft copy of the filled form for future reference.
Candidates can also apply through E-Mitra Kiosks by paying a nominal service fee of Rs. 30 in addition to the Examination fee
|CUET Exam Schedule||BITSAT Exam Date||SSC MTS Admit card|
|HP D.El.Ed Entrance Exam||Maharashtra SSC Result||PSSSB Forest Guard Syllabus|
BSTC Application Fee
The application fee must be paid in order to submit the Rajasthan BSTC application form. The application fee for the BSTC is as follows:
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|General and Sanskrit||Rs. 450|
The candidate must have the following documents scanned before filling out the form. He/she should also ensure that the documents do not contain any false or misleading information. This could lead to the cancellation of candidacy and might attract future consequences.
- Passport-size colored photo (Max size – 100KB)
- Thumb Impression (Max size – 75KB)
- Signature (Max size – 50KB)
- Class 10th and 12th Markesheet and Pass Certificate
- Reservation Certificate
- Sub-Category Certificate
BSTC Eligibility Criteria
There are several eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled if a person wishes to apply for the exam. It spans from educational qualifications to age.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Students must have passed the class 12th Examination or equivalent exam from any recognized board in Rajasthan or CBSE/ICSE.
- Candidates who are taking the class 12th Examination in 2022 can also apply for BSTC, but they must bring their passing certificate to the counseling session.
- The candidate must have earned the minimum qualifying marks in Higher Secondary Exams as given in the table below(as per different categories).
|General||SC / ST||OBC / MBC / EWS||Physically Handicapped||Divorced / Widows / Abandoned women|
- The candidate must not be older than 28 years as of July 1, 2022.
- There is no age limit for divorced/widowed/abandoned women and state teachers.
- Relaxation in age limit for SC/ST/OBC/EWS and women candidates is applicable according to the rules/regulations specified by the State Government.
Check out our article on Best Institutes for Distance MBA in India.
BSTC Application Form Correction
The form once filled cannot be altered. A candidate should take extreme caution while filling out the form. The scanned documents uploaded are immutable as well. However, Candidates were given the opportunity to edit their filled-in application form last year due to several requests.
- The candidate had to first log in to predeled.com using their login credentials. For the corrections, the candidates had to pay an additional fee of Rs 50.
- At the time of form correction, candidates were unable to change their name or course.
BSTC Application Form 2022: Important Dates
The expected schedule is given in the table below
|Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2022||Important Dates|
|Registration starts||Jun 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||Jul 2022|
|Last date to pay the application fee||Jul 2022|
|Application form correction available from||Jul 2022|
|Exam date||Aug 2022|
FAQs on BSTC Application Form 2022
The last date for filling out the form is by the end of July 2022(tentative).
The candidate must not be older than 28 years as of July 1, 2022. However, there is no age limit for divorced/widowed/abandoned women and state teachers.
The fee for individual subjects i.e. General and Sankrit is Rs. 400 whereas the fee for both the subjects is Rs. 450.
Basic School Teaching Certificate (BSTC) is a 2-year Diploma course commonly meant for preparing teachers for primary levels I to VIII.
The candidate can apply for the exam through online mode by following some simple steps. Visit the Pre D.El.Ed. website for further details.