Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 PDF Download- Know The Procedure! Check Here!
Centralised Selection and Appointment Committee cum District & Sessions Judge, Office of the Convenor Patna has recently released the latest notifications for the recruitment of Class-III/ Group ‘C’ posts in the Subordinates Courts/ Districts Courts of Bihar. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the examination.
As per the report, 7692 vacancies have been listed for various posts like Peon, Clerk, Stenographer, and Deposition Writer. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the form.
Here in this article, all the details regarding the vacancies and educational qualifications for that post have been mentioned. Candidates can also check further details by visiting the official website www.districts.courts.gov.in/patna and do the Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 PDF Download.
- Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 – Application Fees
- Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 – Educational Qualification
- Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 Recruitment Examination – Age Group For Application Of The Form
- Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 Recruitment Examination – Required Documents For Application
- Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 PDF Download and How To Apply?
- Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 Recruitment – Examination Pattern
- Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2011 Examination – Selection Procedure
- Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 Examination – Key Highlights
- Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022: FAQs
Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 – Application Fees
The application fees will vary according to the category of the candidates.
- General/EBC/BC – Rs 500
- SC/ST/PwD – 250
Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 – Educational Qualification
The educational qualification of the candidate will vary according to the requirements of the post. Here is the detailed list of the eligibility criteria according to the posts.
Court Reader Cum Deposition Writer
Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 Recruitment Examination – Age Group For Application Of The Form
Candidates should check this list to know whether they are eligible to sit for the exam or not.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum age for Male(UR): 37 years
- Maximum age for Male (BC, EBC): 40 years
- Maximum age for male and female (SC and ST): 42 years
Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 Recruitment Examination – Required Documents For Application
Following documents are required for the Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 Recruitment application process.
- Marksheet of the Matric(10th)
- Marksheet of Intermediate(12th)
- Marksheet of the Graduation Final Year
- Aadhar Card Number
- Passport Size Photo(with Name and Date)
- Mobile Number and Email ID (Active)
- English and Hindi Signature
- Residential certificate
- Cast certificate (if required)
Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 PDF Download and How To Apply?
On the official website, the candidates can do the Bihar Civil Court Vacancy PDF Download 2022 and follow the following procedure to apply:
- You have to go to the official website www.districts.courts.gov.in/patna.
- You have to apply for registration.
- Next you have to fill up all the required personal information.
- Then you have to upload your photo and signature.
- After that you have to fill up all the details of the educational information.
- Next, preview your application.
- Then you have to pay the fee for the online application.
- Thus your application will be completed. You can download the form and take a printout of it for further use.
Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 Recruitment – Examination Pattern
Candidates who are willing to apply for this examination should know the pattern of the examination to boost up their preparation process.
Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2011 Examination – Selection Procedure
The following levels come under the selection procedure:
- Written examination: 90 marks
- Interview: 10 marks
- Document verification
- Medical Examination
Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 Examination – Key Highlights
Students who are interested in taking court jobs can see this chart mentioned below to know some key facts about the examination.
|Recruitment Organisation||District and Session Judge, Patna Bihar(Bihar)|
|Name of the post||Steno/Clerk/Reader/Peon|
|Number of Vacancies||7692|
|Location of the Job||Bihar|
|Pay Scale/Salary||Vary according to the post|
|Starting date of Online Application||20th September 2022|
|Closing date of the Online Application||20th October 2022|
|Category||Bihar District Court Vacancy 2022|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
|Time duration of the exam||1.5 hours|
|Mode of the Examination||Offline|
|Type of the questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022: FAQs
The official website to apply for Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 is www.districts.courts.gov.in/patna.
A total of 7692 vacancies have been listed for Bihar Civil Court 2022.
The minimum age is 18 years to apply for Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022.
3325 seats are vacant for the post of the court clerk.
Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Any stream from a recognised University.