AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online Now!
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Recruitment 2022: Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 status. Applications are invited by AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA (AAI) from the eligible candidates who are domicile of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep islands to fill up the following posts at various airports in the above states in Southern Region. Candidates shall apply for the below mentioned posts through online application link hosted in Career pages of our website i.e., www. aai.aero under tab “CAREERS ”.
- AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Vacancy 2022
- AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Eligibility 2022
- AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Apply Online
- AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Selection Process
- AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Syllabus
- AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Salary 2022
- AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Recruitment 2022 FAQs
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Vacancy 2022
|Name, Grade & Nature of Post||No. of posts|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4||132|
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Eligibility 2022
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Age Limit
The candidates’ Age shall be 18 to 30 years as on 25/08/2022 and the upper age limit is relaxable as follows –
(i) 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) as on 25/08/2022.
(ii) 5 years for SC/ST as on 25/08/2022.
(iii) Age, Qualification, Experience etc., shall be reckoned as on 25/08/2022.
(iv) Length of service extended by 3 yrs for Ex-servicemen. ESM(EX Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India order issued from time to time.(ESM candidates should indicate the category to which he/she belongs- SC/ST/OBC/UR ).
(v) Upper age limit are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA (Additional relaxation for 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates).
(vi) Maximum age limit for Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried, upto the age
of 35 years (upto 40 years for member of SC/ST and 38 years for OBC).
(vii) Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD candidates (This implies that SC/ST category candidates would get maximum 15 years age relaxation including 05 years meant for their respective categories. Similarly OBC(NCL) category candidates would get maximum of 13 years including 03 years age relaxation meant for OBC category.
(viii) Relaxation of age limit would be permissible to PWD candidates who have minimum of 40% disability supported by certificate of disability in the prescribed format issued only by a board duly constituted by the Central/State Government.
Note: Ex-Servicemen reservation will be followed as per Government of India guidelines issued from time to time.
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Educational Qualification
|Educational Qulaification||i) 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in|
Mechanical/Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks
ii) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks
|Driving Licence||a) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR)|
b) Valid Medium Vehicle License issued atleast one year before
the date of Advertisement i.e. 25/08/2022. (OR)
c) Valid Light Motor Vehicle(LMV) licence issued atleast two years before the date of Advertisement i.e. 25/08/2022.
In the case of (b) & (c) above, the incumbents will be required to acquire Heavy Duty Driving License within one year of appointment before completion of their probation period.
In case, if they fail to acquire/obtain the Heavy Duty Driving License their probation period will be extended for one more year in order to obtain Heavy Duty Driving License, till such time they will not be confirmed and their increments will also be withheld. Moreover, no further extension will be granted beyond two years and their services will stand terminated. Temporary / Learning License will not be accepted.
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Apply Online
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID & Mobile No. and must ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, User ID, Password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mail box is not redirected to your junk/spam folder) & mobile No.
- Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing/providing the correct details while filling-up the on-line application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. Once the Form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
- Application once submitted cannot be edited /withdrawn and fee once paid will neither be refunded nor adjusted.
- The process for submitting the application is given below:-
- Candidates agreeing Terms & Conditions of the recruitment may apply by clicking (√) in the Box & press ‘START’ button.
- The candidate should fill up all the desired information i.e. Post Applied, candidate name, email id , mobile number, etc. correctly.
- Sign-up by filling-up Post Applied; Category; Candidate Name, Mobile Number and E-Mail ID After clicking SUBMIT button/ tab, the candidates will receive Application Sequence No (User ID) & Password on their registered E-mail ID during Signing. Now, candidate has to Click “Log Out” tab (given on top right corner) and re-log in for Step-II. On completion of Step-I, Sign- Up mail will be received in candidate’s registered Email ID/mobile number confirming his singed-up along with the User ID (Application Sequence No.) and password.
- After signed-up, candidate has to Re-login and click on “Go to Application Form” icon at top right corner, select his/her category and other mandatory details and complete Personal Details, Qualification Details, Upload photo/signature) and submission of Fee through Online mode via Debit card, Credit cards or Internet Banking/UPI etc. through PayU .
- CLICK PREVIEW Button to view the details entered. Please ensure that all aspects of the application and Photo/Sign/Other relevant documents before submitting. Please note that you cannot Edit/Modify your application once you click SUBMIT Button.
- Once the application is submitted, candidates automatically will be redirected to PayU gateway to deposit the fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
Technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of ON-LINE APPLICATION, please feel free to contact through Helpdesk tab integrated in the Application portal or Helpdesk Number: +91 9513166392
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Selection Process
Stage 1: Written Exam(Computer Based Test) – Duration: 2 (Two) hours Minimum pass marks will be 50 out of 100 for UR/EWS/OBC candidates and 40 out of 100 for SC candidates.
Stage 2: On passing the online written exam, shortlisted candidates shall be subjected to Certificates/Documents verification followed by Medical Examination (Physical Measurement test). Those cleared in Medical examination shall be allowed for driving test (in Light Motor Vehicle) subject to possessing valid Light Motor Vehicle/ Medium Motor Vehicle/ Heavy Motor Vehicle license in the original. Only on passing the driving test, the candidate will be allowed for Physical Endurance Test (PET).
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Syllabus
50% questions on subjects relating to educational qualifications prescribed for the post : and 50% questions on General Knowledge, General Intelligence, General aptitude & English etc.
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Salary 2022
In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Scheme, Medical Benefits etc. are admissible as per Airports Authority of India Rules, & Regulations.
|Name, Grade & Nature of Post||Scale of Pay in Rs.|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4||31000-92000|
|Junior Assistant (Office) NE-4||31000-92000|
AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Recruitment 2022 FAQs
A total of 142 posts have been notified.
The candidates’ Age shall be 18 to 30 years as on 25/08/2022.
The candidates will get Rs. 31000-92000 as salary.