AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2022: The AP State Council of Higher Education, APSCHE has released the AP EAMCET counselling dates 2022. The counselling starts on 22 August 2022 for the Engineering and Pharmacy courses. It has released the complete counselling schedule for the first phase on the official website eapcet-sche.aponline.in. The AP EAMCET seat allotment is done on the abscess of scores obtained by the candidates in the AP EAMCET choices filled by the candidates.
- Candidates who successfully passed the AP EAMCET 2022 exam will be able to appear for counselling.
- The Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2022 counselling will be conducted in online mode.
- APSCHE will release the list of AP EAMCET participating institutes on the official website.
- The intermediate results will not be taken into consideration while preparing the merit list.
- Candidates allotted the seat will have to report to the respective institute with the required documents.
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2022
APSCHE has released the AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2022 for the first phase of online counselling for qualified and eligible candidates of the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. Have a look at the important dates listed down below.
|AP EAMCET 2022 Result||26 July 2022|
|Online Payment of Processing Fee cum Registration||22 August to 30 August 2022|
|Online Verification of Uploaded Documents||23 August to 31 August 2022|
|Exercising the Web Options be the Candidates||28 August to 2 September 2022|
|Change of Options for the Candidates||3 September 2022|
|Allotment of Seats||9 June 2022|
|Self-Reporting and Reporting at College||6 September to 12 September 2022|
|Commence of Classwork||12 September 2022|
AP EAMCET Counselling Fees 2022
The candidates should be aware of the application fees before they start their counselling. They can pay the fees through any mode such as debit card/ credit card/ net banking etc.
AP EAMCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should take note of the eligibility criteria declared for the AP Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test.
- Candidates must have qualified for the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET examination.
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of age for B.Tech admission.
AP EAMCET Counselling Process 2022
The candidates must follow these instructions very carefully.
Step 1: Visit the official website sche.ap.gov.in and click on ‘EAMCET-2022 ADMISSIONS’.
Step 2: Register for the AP EAMCET 2022 counselling process.
Step 3: Log in with your registration id and password.
Step 4: On this page enter your EAMCET Hall Ticket No and Date of Birth.
Step 5: Pay the application fee.
Step 6: Submit the application form.
Check DHSE Kerala Plus One Result 2022 here.
Documents Required for AP EAMCET 2022 Web Counselling
The candidates are required to keep the following certificates ready in original before they proceed to Online Web Counselling. The list of the required documents is given below.
- AP EAMCET 2022 rank card.
- AP EAMCET 2022 admit card.
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Date of birth proof (DOB)
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Study Certificate from Class 6 to Intermediate.
- EWS certificate valid for the year 2022-23.
- Residential certificate for the preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh.
- Integrated Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate of parents issued on or after 01.01.2019 or White Ration card..
- Local status certificate (if applicable).
Check NEDFI JEO Recruitment 2022 here.
AP EAMCET 2022 Participating Institutes
The authorities have released a list of total 331 Andhra Pradesh EAMCET participating institutes on the official website. Candidates must go through the list of participating institutes before they opt for their preferred college. It is very important to have an idea about the AP EAMCET 2022 participating institutes. AP EAMCET counselling and seat allotment will take place in phases and candidates shall be required to report to the participating institute so allotted for further admission process.
It begins on 22 August 2022.
A list of a total 331 colleges is released.
The official website is sche.ap.gov.in
Last year,1,56,953 candidates appeared for engineering, while the number was 75,858 for Agriculture.
The minimum qualifying marks are 25% of the maximum marks.