UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 891 Vacancies!
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd has recently released the official notification for Technician Recruitment 2022 in UPPCL for filling up a total of 891 Technician (Electrical) Vacancies on 16th September 2022! All interested candidates looking for a vacancy in UP Vidyut Vibhag can check their eligibility and then apply online before 19th October 2022. The application window for UPPCL Technician Recruitment will be open from 27th September 2022. Candidates can pay the online application fee till the 19th of October 2022. Candidates can download UPPCL Technician Recruitment Notification 2022 to know more about the exam and apply online by following some simple steps. Now, scroll down to check all details regarding the UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 application process & more.
- UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Notification
- UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
- UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022: FAQs
UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Notification
UP Power Corporation Limited is inviting Online Applications for direct recruitment to 891 Posts of Technician (Electrical). The process will commence on the 27th of September 2022 and end on the 19th of October 2022. The last date for online fee payment is the same as that of the application form while the last date for the offline fee payment is on 21st October 2022.
As per the UPPCL Technician Recruitment Notification 2022, candidates can apply online for the UP Power Technician Jobs at www.upenergy.in, within the given stipulated time. The recruitment in UPPCL is done as per merit which gives weightage to the selection process. UPPCL Technician (Electrical) CBT Exam is expected to be conducted in the fourth week of November 2022. In the below-mentioned table, candidates will get important information regarding recruitment and its process. To know more, keep reading below.
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Technician (Electrical)|
|Exam Name||UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022|
|Total Posts||891 vacancies|
|Job location||All over in UP|
|Salary||Minimum Rs. 27,200/- (As per Pay Matrix Level-04) and other benefits|
|UPPCL Technician Recruitment notification 2022 release date||16th September 2022|
|Start date to apply||27th September 2022|
|Last date to apply||19th October 2022|
|Application fee payment mode||Online/Offline|
|Application Fee Submission Date (Online)||19th October 2022|
|Application Fee Submission Date by Offline Mode (SBI Challan)||21st October 2022|
|Admit card release date||November 2022|
|Online exam date||4th week of November 2022|
|Examination mode||CBT: Computer-Based Test|
|Result date||To be announced|
|Official Web Portal||https://www.upenergy.in/|
UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
A total of 891 UPPCL Technician Recruitment Vacancies 2022 were announced by the officials. These vacancies are divided into different categories which you can see below in the table.
UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
A candidate needs to meet certain eligibility standards such as educational qualification and age limit to apply for UPPCL recruitment. Below, we have discussed the eligibility criteria for the candidates as follows.
- Candidates must be qualified in High School/ Equivalent education with Science & Maths from Uttar Pradesh State Education Board.
- He/she must have the State Professional Certificate/ National Certificate in the trade of Electrician/ Electrical/ Electrical (Power Distribution). The applicant must fulfil the criteria for being eligible for the post of Electrical Technician.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 40 years as on 1st January 2022.
- The upper age relaxation will be significant for the reserved categories; SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ Ex-Serviceman/ DFF as per State Government rules and regulations.
UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
Here, you can see the category-wise application fee for the Technician Registration Process 2022.
- General and Other Categories – Rs. 1180/-
- SC/ST (Domicile of UP) – Rs. 826/-
UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Recruitment 2022 Selection Process for Technician (Electrical) vacancies consist of two stages.
- Written Examination (Computer Based Test – CBT)
Part-I = 50 marks
Part-II = 200 marks
- Verification of Original Certificates & Documents
UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
Follow these instructions to apply for the UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022.
- Firstly, visit the webpage, https://www.upenergy.in/
- Now, click on the Vacancy/ Results Tab on the right-side panel of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporations’ website.
- Hit on Apply Link for the ”Technician (Electrical)” Post.
- You can read the instructions page carefully and then proceed to Registration.
- Provide some basic details along with your Mobile Number & Email address.
- Fill up the application providing your personal and educational details.
- Upload your scanned signature and a passport-size photograph.
- Pay the application fee by the mode of your preference.
- Keep a copy secure to you and print it for future usage.
UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022: FAQs
The application process will begin on 27th September 2022 for this exam.
Candidates can apply till 19th October 2022 for this upcoming UPPCL Technician exam 2022.
For Gen and UR categories, the fee is Rs. 1180/- and for SC/ST (Domicile of UP) it is Rs. 826/- per candidate.
You can go to the official website https://www.upenergy.in/ to apply for this exam.
The maximum age limit is 40 years to apply for the UPPCL Recruitment 2022.